Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,440 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by handjob View Post
    I've been saying this shit since day one y'all, ESE
    I said in, without exaggeration, my like second post here, ESE

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

is Maritsa even real

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone who types @marista as ESE is doing that out of personal conflict, resentments and hate which is perfectly gamma, Fi+Se. She is obviously EII.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    Anyone who types @marista as ESE is doing that out of personal conflict, resentments and hate which is perfectly gamma, Fi+Se. She is obviously EII.
    But note the mocking tone, sarcasm, and range of emotive expression in her most recent posts in this thread.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    If that's the case, I'll stick with being a resentful and hateful gamma
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by willowglass View Post
    Yes, but doesn't Maritsa type people out of conflict, resentment, and spite? It seems that way to me.
    Thats why she is Fi lead but she is more passive-aggressive; Ne>Se.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by willowglass View Post
    Yes, but doesn't Maritsa type people out of conflict, resentment, and spite? It seems that way to me.
    The lesson in this is, do not start a game of battletype if you don't actually want to play? There are plenty of people who want to be typed so retyping forum members who have been consistent with their self type seems like a total waste of time (you won't change their mind that way) and only makes yourself a target for others to play the game against you.

I have an EII and an ESE sister. Maritsa is nothing like the ESE. It is obvious Mari's Fi is both her greatest strength and weakness since it is what she feels that matters. If she doesn't feel you are EII, she is going to tell you. It doesn't matter if you are one or not. What is important seems to be the attraction or repulsion she uses to guide her. I do not type that way and I know other forum members who do not type that way either.

Edit: ESE for @Starfall is so off I don't know where to begin with that one.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think thought processes are probably the most constructive for identifying cognitive functions. Socionics would fare better leaving out visual typing. It is misleading and is very unreliable. If cognitive functions exist at all, the only way to correctly identify them is through lengthy questionnaires, interviews, journals, etc. The more information the better. This speed typing thing based on facial shapes, the wrinkles in your hands, or because someone looks like someone they know is incredibly unintelligent. I cannot believe people take them seriously.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maritsa looks just like an ESE I work with. But I also just think I can sense ESE and my feeling that she came off as ESE had nothing to do with visuals but posting history and the subtle underlying tactics she consistently uses, which are really just an emergent property of thought processes, many which are unconscious I'm sure, but stable over time and noticeable precisely because of that

then again I can't even type myself, but I'm sticking to my guns; it may not be "ESE" but there's a category of people that stand out as ESE to me and whatever that is, she is

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa is obviously not ESE. There is no Fe at all in her video. The only other possible type besides EII that makes *any* sense is ESI.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

and they call betas dramatic lol
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Maritsa is obviously not ESE. There is no Fe at all in her video. The only other possible type besides EII that makes *any* sense is ESI.
    that's funny cause I think she puts out a lot of Fe, its just not stereotypical Fe in terms of outward bombast, but its no less there. whenever Fe types go into a situation where they feel the need to act like a quiet social introvert there's still this overdone quality to it that betrays the act, I think Maritsa just lives in that zone. Maybe other Fe types can't see it cause they're likewise limited to the same level of granularity, that if they could they wouldn't disclose themselves in a way obvious to true (ethical) introverts, cause it would defeat the purpose of "acting" so it comes off as legit, but to me it has the smell of bad acting, made worse perhaps by the fact she's seemingly convinced herself [1]. lots of people do this in different ways, myself included, but it has a characteristic whiff it gives of something being off... its literally figuratively "putting on airs"

[1] "convincing yourself" with EJ types is the worst because they're actually kind of out of touch with themselves; rather convincing others becomes the stand-in standard for convincing yourself, which is really annoying to me

anyway Maritsa reminds me of every slightly mawkish ESE when they try to moralize but are out of their depth, they fall back on rather shallow Fe techniques (cliches, shaming, social marshaling, victim-playing, etc) I feel like EIIs would be able to really defend themselves in ethical territory. to really make substantive arguments that even if they don't turn things around have a depth and quality to them that make them seem at least like they're originating in real thought. Maritsa always puts out a bunch of words that never make any sense to me. Maybe it is just ESL, but I feel like its more than that (I can think of ESL types that give off the appropriate vibe despite that interference, etc)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I kind of feel like ESE is the universal default typing people use when they don't like someone

I'm not discounting EII but whatever type Maritsa is, it's weird. Apparently she VI's just like my EII sister in person, but my sister is nowhere near as vindictive, aggressive or nutty. My sister is like this peaceful, drama-free person who would never waste her time on bs (though she is also a 9). I think it just goes to show that there are both crazy and healthy people of all types.
    I'm EII and I didn't type you ESE to be vindicativve. That was your understanding not my intention. I typed you ESE because I saw more Fe than Ni but no matter how many times I say it it just like you ignore it and chose to believe what you will and use your excuse to throw me under the bus and make me feel bad. That alone speaks about your character
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Bertrand EIIs can be like that in my experience.

Keep in mind that with function signage, EIIs have the -Fe of ESE at a 3D level; still pretty high -- higher than "average". Some people have a more "ignoring" attitude towards their ignoring function than others do.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lololol tbh, it would be some hilarious karma if everyone just typed her ESE from now on out of spite.
    Oh ironic that you aren't being vengeful now. I'll ignore seeing you next time I go to D.C. I'm just going to hang around Delta love land
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I'm EII and I didn't type you ESE to be vindicativve. That was your understanding not my intention. I typed you ESE because I saw more Fe than Ni but no matter how many times I say it it just like you ignore it and chose to believe what you will and use your excuse to throw me under the bus and make me feel bad. That alone speaks about your character
    If you're constantly flaring others up and getting involved in passive-aggression and emotional drama, nobody is going to take your typings seriously and there's no reason for anybody to believe which of your typings are genuine and which are influenced by your personal inclinations and done out of spite. You seem like you hardly even take yourself seriously for the most part.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Nope, you did it to be vindictive. As soon as you sent me that nasty PM because I did something you didn't like, you went and changed my type to ESE.
    You said you were drunk and didn't notice that I suggested that type for you before you and some member tag teamed against me
    -

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    @Bertrand EIIs can be like that in my experience.

Keep in mind that with function signage, EIIs have the -Fe of ESE at a 3D level; still pretty high -- higher than "average". Some people have a more "ignoring" attitude towards their ignoring function than others do.
    true, that's the Ti analysis; and now you have my Fi take on things

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

When did I ever say I was drunk and didn't notice you typing me ESE? The only time I was drunk I went off on you, and that was after you sent me nasty messages and changed my typing. You have never suggested that type for me before that, you were actually pretty confident about me being IEI.
    I have I did it in the chat box and you laugh about it and pass it over but then didn't remember it

Any way

I don't care any more Starfall. You remembering things or not has no bearing on how you've treated me.

We're not friends
    -

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    true, that's the Ti analysis; and now you have my Fi take on things
    What you gave me wasn't Fi, but ok.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What you gave me wasn't Fi, but ok.
    I feel like this sort of Fi blindness by way of over Ti reliance is precisely how SLEs get blindsided in life

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like this sort of Fi blindness by way of over Ti reliance is precisely how SLEs get blindsided in life
    So can you explain to me how it was Fi then? Using your so-called jacked up Ti reasoning abilities.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure I remember everything that happened clearly and could compare dates from PM's to prove my point.

We've never been friends.
    Then go through the chat box notes starfall and the posts in this thread in date order and look bac about a week or two before that conflict it was after the pictures from the meetup in DC when I VId you that I noticed you were ESE. I saw pictures of you and your sister and noticed types

It was in the same week that I asked you if you and your sister were on Facebook and you said you left Facebook.
    -

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So can you explain to me how it was Fi then? Using your so-called jacked up Ti reasoning abilities.
    its just different judgement criteria to determine the real states-of-affairs, which when differing, produce different assessments on the plausibility of certain interpretations or hypotheses as to what could be true... but sometimes one captures "more" of whats going on than the other... of course both sides think they fall on the side of the one "capturing more" but the fact that I've seen SLEs get manipulated in precisely these types of scenarios makes me feel like I'm in the right.. presuming not being manipulated has more value to you than the tidiness and certainty of your system, which, it probably doesn't, which is why YESENIN can have his way with such a "strong" person

also I feel like my Ti is good, where it matters

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

its just different judgement criteria to determine the real states-of-affairs, which when differing, produce different assessments on the plausibility of certain interpretations or hypotheses... but sometimes one captures "more" of whats going on than the other... of course both sides think they fall on the side of the one "capturing more" but the fact that I've seen SLEs get manipulated in precisely these types of scenarios makes me feel like I'm in the right.. presuming not being manipulated has more value to you than the tidiness and certainty of your system, which, it probably doesn't, which is why YESENIN can have his way with such a "strong" person
    Anyone who's read the definition of Fi knows it's not this.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't ever recall you suggesting that type for me before I upset you. I specifically remember you saying that I was IEI weeks after the meet up and even telling other people who disagreed (like Sol I think) that you were sure I was IEI.
    I told sol you were IEI because I didn't want him to attack you. He was typing you a T type.
    -

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Anyone who's read the definition of Fi knows it's not this.
    I don't think its that weird, its a worldview that is rationally organized but based first in ethics (Fi base) and communicated via a logical structure (Ti super ego)

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't think its that weird, its a worldview that is rationally organized but based first in ethics (Fi base)
    So, how?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wtf is even going on here.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So, how?
    because I'm not crafting a theory (Ti) I'm telling you how you should act (Fi/Te), although you're getting lost in the pedantry and missing the point

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People, don't type someone an ESXX just because you don't like them.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

because I'm not crafting a theory (Ti) I'm telling you how you should act (Fi/Te), although you're getting lost in the pedantry and missing the point
    I was talking about your original post about Maritsa. It's not me who's getting lost in pedantry here.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    People, don't type someone an ESXX just because you don't like them.
    I feel like its good Fi logic to do exactly that if the two things line up perfectly

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was talking about your original post about Maritsa. It's not me who's getting lost in pedantry here.
    I'm alerting others, also a moral imperative

Realizing what a person is that caused him or that feeling, CLEYD immediately notifies others about it. If he came to the conclusion that man is a scoundrel,

keep in mind I did this long before I even thought I was an ESI (very last sentence)

edit: oops fucked up first link

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@niffer Bertrand seemingly admitted to being a troll on another thread when I asked, so I'd keep that in mind.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't ever recall you suggesting that type for me before I upset you. I specifically remember you saying that I was IEI weeks after the meet up and even telling other people who disagreed (like Sol I think) that you were sure I was IEI.
    You should look for posts chats emails and pms between these days starfall

IMG_5630.PNG

And 10/10/16

That should narrow the search
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Okay. If you are certain about this then unfog my memory and quote/link me a time where you typed me ESE before 10-10-2016. If you can, then shame on me for not being able to recall. If you can't, then I can't really take your word on this. All I remember is you being sure that I was IEI after the meetup.
    How about it you do find it? Then shame on you. It will once and for all prove that you have been vengeful b
    -

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

y'all crazy af

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol... your typing seemed to be all over the place. You are probably just confused, because you type so many.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa
    Octopuslove, Starfall, I type both of you SEE type.
    No. Just go ahead and put me on ignore; make your life easy for you. Oh and, I don't type you IEI.
    Starfall, IEI
    @Fireyed, aka Starfall, ENFp...CONFIRM
    Haven't I pretty much stuck with IEE? Your gentleness and sensitivity is very telling of an Fi subtype. and I type Fox as Ne subtype
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...all#post978944