Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    You're equating beta introvert for other Quadra introverts. LSE is introverted compared to beta extroverts.
    He does not VI LSE.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    He does not VI LSE.
    I didn't say he did. You said he wasn't extroverted. Your classification of "extrovert" is "leader of the pack," which is only true for Beta.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I didn't say he did. You said he wasn't extroverted. Your classification of "extrovert" is "leader of the pack," which is only true for Beta.
    How would you know what my definition of extrovert is? I am an extrovert and I am not a leader of the pack.
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How would you know what my definition of extrovert is? I am an extrovert and I am not a leader of the pack.
    Because you're transparent.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because you're transparent.
    Silly boy.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah... You're not LSI. Not too far off, though.

Cool Ne-Ti, though, bro.
    Squark is LSI. I've know the person for many years and have had private conversation with them. In any case you got Se right but it's not included the right location . Often times introverted functions can be hard to detect. Squark utilizes Ti in a very natural way. You may consider reading back posts extensively before you come to a conclusion
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silly boy.
    At least boys are intelligent and contribute to society. /shrug

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

At least boys are intelligent and contribute to society. /shrug
    Aw, sure thing.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Squark is LSI. I've know the person for many years and have had private conversation with them. In any case you got Se right but it's not included the right location . Often times introverted functions can be hard to detect. Squark utilizes Ti in a very natural way.
    Agreed.
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Squark is LSI. I've know the person for many years and have had private conversation with them. In any case you got Se right but it's not included the right location . Often times introverted functions can be hard to detect. Squark utilizes Ti in a very natural way. You may consider reading back posts extensively before you come to a conclusion
    Your own type is off. Why would I listen to you? The behavioral patterns of squark are near identical to Myst, who was typed by a collection of Socionists as SLE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw, sure thing.
    Yo ass is beta.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yo ass is beta.
    I wish.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? That picture SCREAMS introvert. LSI.
    Well, I think you might mean it screams IxTx because IxFx generally have a warmer look. I think his facial expression looks fairly cold. But, even so, it's really not that I think he is such an obvious extravert. He just looks like my mental profile of an SLE or he comes closest to that profile of the profiles I have in my head. If he is an introvert then i could maybe see LSI-Se. Really though if i were to rank likelihoods based strictly on VI i'd say SLE>LSE>LSI. Once again, it's just a picture though. The guy could be a damn INFj if I was just referencing the picture. This is why I brought up the chatbox. I think he is a clear Fi polr and Se dom.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish.
    You're not even remotely IEE. What's your DCNH?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    type me plz
    Hi serpent.

It's hard to ask people questions and determine type because people are not forthright and honest or they don't observe enough of themselves in terms of functions to translate what they do and how they think in terms of blocks of traits. I could "how do you approach your external environment from the standpoint of organization?" And even if you are one of the most organized people you know you could say "I have clutter of paper which I ignore." Does that change you from being a Te ego? No, if you are one Why? Because even if you are a Te ego there are various degrees of extraversion and orientation to certain activities. You may be extremely organized in your head but be that one Te who doesn't care much about paperwork or procrastinate on some things and use your Te on other more desirable tasks. Do you get my point?

I have two SEE friends. The only thing that they have in common is that they are hyperactive. They have an education in different fields. Design their kitchen in different manner. They both like doing things for others. They will bake cook and give food in a social scene. One occasionally will host people at her place the other is too messy can never find time to keep organized to have an inviting place. They are both oriented to external statics. One collects all manner of kitchen related stuff. The other all manner of coffee and purses. They both undermine time and management of events in their priority or hyperfocus on a task and stressing from one event to the next.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your own type is off. Why would I listen to you? The behavioral patterns of squark are near identical to Myst, who was typed by a collection of Socionists as SLE.
    Oh you wouldn't listen to me as a human being? You need to listen to all types regardless of type because the socion is about how society can function best and better when it has everyone.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh you wouldn't listen to me as a human being? You need to listen to all types regardless of type because the socion is about how society can function best and better when it has everyone.
    Listen to someone who is incorrect on their placements? No. I will consider their viewpoints, but it doesn't change the fact that their Normative Ti is off.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Listen to someone who is incorrect on their placements? No. I will consider their viewpoints, but it doesn't change the fact that their Normative Ti is off.
    Then consider the viewpoint.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then consider the viewpoint.
    The viewpoint is that you're placing your suggestive as your base, while ignoring that your Si is conscious and 1D.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Well, I think you might mean it screams IxTx because IxFx generally have a warmer look. I think his facial expression looks fairly cold. But, even so, it's really not that I think he is such an obvious extravert. He just looks like my mental profile of an SLE or he comes closest to that profile of the profiles I have in my head. If he is an introvert then i could maybe see LSI-Se. Really though if i were to rank likelihoods based strictly on VI i'd say SLE>LSE>LSI. Once again, it's just a picture though. The guy could be a damn INFj if I was just referencing the picture. This is why I brought up the chatbox. I think he is a clear Fi polr and Se dom.
    SLE is definitively a sociopath. IEI is definitively an amorous narcissist. Not really a comment on your observations, but figured I would give you the cores.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The viewpoint is that you're placing your suggestive as your base, while ignoring that your Si is conscious and 1D.
    I'm not well versed about funtions from dimensional view and thus cannot have an intelligent conversation with you. I'd have to read about what you're saying before I should attempt that
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not well versed about funtions from dimensional view and thus cannot have an intelligent conversation with you. I'd have to read about what you're saying before I should attempt that
    Short version... No one with Si as 2D+ in mental nor Mobilizing would look "gross" in videos. You're ILE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Short version... No one with Si as 2D+ in mental nor Mobilizing would look "gross" in videos. You're ILE.
    So I look gross? And ALL SLE are sociopaths?
    -

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, @Contra. Type me. I wanna know your thought process.
    Ok, so this is going to be extremely scattered. I do have some thoughts on your type, but really I'm fairly confused so don't be surprised if I don't end up saying anything that definitively.

Starting with VI, based on the picture of you now you dress like a LOT of the Ne creatives I know. i mean a LOT. If i were to look solely on your picture from a decade ago I would've probably said LSI.

Regardless, I can see how you look like an EII more than an LII. I generally notice the difference in the eyes and you VI more Fi dom than Ti dom. However, I could probably easily get you confused for a perceiving dominant type so I don't think it counts for much. You do look similar to my EII friend, FWIW.

That's pretty much the entirety of my thoughts on VI, which I generally consider to be secondary when I type people. I do notice VI similarities, which fascinate me, so I always consider it anyway.

If i type purely on SSS, which you reference a lot, i can easily see how you've come to EII. You do seem like normative Ti from everything I've read so far where you take the theory and don't really experiment with what aspects could be right or could be wrong-- something that I think people with Ti of higher dimensionality do. In another way this seems to enforce (Weak) Te valuing for you simply because you do treat the theory more on a factual basis. I will say that there seem to be quite a few Ti doms who take the theory for granted, which pretty much contradicts what I just said, but even so you don't seem to require the rigor they do when considering certain arguments. If you were to provide me with evidence that you do play around with the theory I might be inclined to change my typing. And if you disagree with this at all, i could be inclined to change my typing.

What makes this typing troublesome is that I really don't see much Fi from you. I mean you do seem to connect with others when you aren't just playing around on here, but that's not something i couldn't see an LII doing. And, furthermore, your discussions seem to gravitate toward theory more than anything. I see the ethical types on this forum gravitating toward the non-theory threads for more serious discussion- ya know such as the plus size models thread. Perhaps the gravitation toward theory is almost more of a 'male' or 'masculine' thing rather than an ethics vs. logic thing-- I think this could have some weight to it. Or maybe your Ne keeps you interested. It's not something I could seriously answer.

Soooo are you an EII with super apparent logic functions? or are you a Ti ego? I don't believe you're Te ego because i get a very strong sense you do not have Pi or Je functions in your ego. Don't ask me why i think this. I just can't see it. Along with LII, I would maybe consider you are the same type as Transkar who is a member on here who is often banned for messing around (but he repeatedly makes new accounts). As far as I know, the possible types for him that have floated around have been ILE, SLE, and LSI with SLE being the most likely. You don't strike me as SLE, but maybe ILE-- this could potentially be way out in left field, im working on a pretty thin amount of data here, but it could make some sense.

Anyone who doesn't reference dimensionality of functions would probably say you are logical, fwiw- hell, even people who do reference dimensionality of functions would probably say you are logical. If i ignore my thoughts on dimensionality and where you might fit in then i'd be compelled to say logical also. You just seem way too interested in the theory.

Really, i don't know your type. These are all just thoughts for your consideration. The transkar idea is something that's been stewing in my head for a while but I didn't really become conscious of it until now.

As an aside, i might come back and edit this as more thoughts occur to me or as i spot revisions because, well, i don't proofread my posts before posting.
    Last edited by Contra; 01-09-2016 at 06:28 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I look gross? And ALL SLE are sociopaths?
    You look like you took a bath in a dumpster. 2D Si or better would at least have a reason (3D+) for looking gross, or make themselves halfway aesthetic. You literally put zero concerns for norms into your videos.

And yes, they, by definition, are sociopaths. Fi is empathy. Se is power. And no, they dgaf. They just lie via role.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Ok, so this is going to be extremely scattered. I do have some thoughts on your type, but really I'm fairly confused so don't be surprised if I don't end up saying anything that definitively.

Starting with VI, based on the picture of you now you dress like a LOT of the Ne creatives I know. i mean a LOT. If i were to look solely on your picture from a decade ago I would've probably said LSI.

Regardless, I can see how you look like an EII more than an LII. I generally notice the difference in the eyes and you VI more Fi dom than Ti dom. However, I could probably easily get you confused for a perceiving dominant type so I don't think it counts for much. You do look similar to my EII friend, FWIW.

That's pretty much the entirety of my thoughts on VI, which I generally consider to be secondary when I type people. I do notice VI similarities, which fascinate me, so I always consider it anyway.

If i type purely on SSS, which you reference a lot, i can easily see how you've come to EII. You do seem like normative Ti from everything I've read so far where you take the theory and don't really experiment with what aspects could be right or could be wrong-- something that I think people with Ti of higher dimensionality do. In another way this seems to enforce Te valuing for you simply because you do treat the theory more on a factual basis. If you were to provide me with evidence that you do play around with the theory I might be inclined to change my typing. And if you disagree with this at all, i could be inclined to change my typing.

What makes this typing troublesome is that I really don't see much Fi from you. I mean you do seem to connect with others when you aren't just playing around on here, but that's not something i couldn't see an LII doing. And, furthermore, your discussions seem to gravitate toward theory more than anything. I see the ethical types on this forum gravitating toward the non-theory threads for more serious discussion- ya know such as the plus size models thread. Perhaps the gravitation toward theory is almost more of a 'male' or 'masculine' thing rather than an ethics vs. logic thing-- I think this could have some weight to it. Or maybe your Ne keeps you interested. It's not something I could seriously answer.

Soooo are you an EII with super apparent logic functions? or are you a Ti ego? I don't believe you're Te ego because i get a very strong sense you do not have Pi or Je functions in your ego. Don't ask me why i think this. I just can't see it. Along with LII, I would maybe consider you are the same type as Transkar who is a member on here who is often banned for messing around (but he repeatedly makes new accounts). As far as I know, the possible types for him that have floated around have been ILE, SLE, and LSI with SLE being the most likely. You don't strike me as SLE, but maybe ILE-- this could potentially be way out in left field, im working on a pretty thin amount of data here, but it could make some sense.

Anyone who doesn't reference dimensionality of functions would probably say you are logical, fwiw- hell, even people who do reference dimensionality of functions would probably say you are logical. If i ignore my thoughts on dimensionality and where you might fit in then i'd be compelled to say logical also. You just seem way too interested in the theory.

Really, i don't know your type. These are all just thoughts for your consideration. The transkar idea is something that's been stewing in my head for a while but I didn't really become conscious of it until now.

As an aside, i might come back and edit this as more thoughts occur to me or as i spot revisions because, well, i don't proofread my posts before posting.
    Hey. Thanks for the long post. Wasn't expecting so much and I am intoxicated. I will reply in detail tomorrow.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You look like you took a bath in a dumpster. 2D Si or better would at least have a reason (3D+) for looking gross, or make themselves halfway aesthetic. You literally put zero concerns for norms into your videos.

And yes, they, by definition, are sociopaths. Fi is empathy. Se is power. And no, they dgaf. They just lie via role.
    I think EII are more concerned about the matters of giving and human heart rather than their social mask, the looks the aesthetics.

You may also want to brush up on your knowledge of the function dealing with aesthetics and who observes aesthetics
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think EII are more concerned about the matters of giving and human heart rather than their social mask, the looks the aesthetics.
    Well, you're wrong. Hence your LIE Activity. You're nasty and give the impression of a terrible Si f***. That alone is enough for you not to be the EII. You don't even remotely fit in with Delta. Look at you typing Sol as LSE, and entering the IEEs intro thread. Both Sol, myself, and the IEE know what we were talking about, but you're oblivious.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, you're wrong. Hence your LIE Activity. You're nasty and give the impression of a terrible Si f***. That alone is enough for you not to be the EII. You don't even remotely fit in with Delta. Look at you typing Sol as LSE, and entering the IEEs intro thread. Both Sol, myself, and the IEE know what we were talking about, but you're oblivious.
    I look find the way I am. You however need to learn to be nice and kind.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I look find the way I am. You however need to learn to be nice and kind.
    You, however, need to learn what 1D is, because your Fi is 1D as f***.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@lungs stop that. It's directly relevant to typing. Y'all keep wanting to action people for calling out PoLR. I can "see" it potentially for other threads, just for people with 1D Fi needing to socialize, but this is an open typing thread.

Creepy-bg

@lungs stop that. It's directly relevant to typing. Y'all keep wanting to action people for calling out PoLR. I can "see" it potentially for other threads, just for people with 1D Fi needing to socialize, but this is an open typing thread.
    try not being an asshole about it when typing people.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bg View Post
    try not being an asshole about it when typing people.
    It's 1D. You cannot point out PoLR without pointing out that it is worse than average and with a function they are sensitive about. If you try to, you're just enabling them. That's not kindness to have someone struggling with something and to sit there and blow smoke up their ass so they can keep struggling. Hey, maritista, your Si seems weak. Really because I don't think so? Yeah its weak and here are some good general reasons. Oh wow you're right guess I am role/mobilizing Si. Wait, no, there is also this.... Nah I think I have 2D Si. You don't though, and all your decisions are based upon you having 2D and not 1D Si. No I'm really 2D Si blah blah blah. Maritista, listen to me, you're 1D Si and you're damaging yourself by saying 2D. Nuh uh kindness and sunshine farts (Fe) and 2D Si! Maritista... I'm sorry, but I can literally smell the stink emanating from your videos and you don't give a F, and you're very clearly 1D Si. /Enter enablers.

Creepy-bg

It's 1D. You cannot point out PoLR without pointing out that it is worse than average and with a function they are sensitive about. If you try to, you're just enabling them. That's not kindness to have someone struggling with something and to sit there and blow smoke up their ass so they can keep struggling. Hey, maritista, your Si seems weak. Really because I don't think so? Yeah its weak and here are some good general reasons. Oh wow you're right guess I am role/mobilizing Si. Wait, no, there is also this.... Nah I think I have 2D Si. You don't though, and all your decisions are based upon you having 2D and not 1D Si. No I'm really 2D Si blah blah blah. Maritista, listen to me, you're 1D Si and you're damaging yourself by saying 2D. Nuh uh kindness and sunshine farts (Fe) and 2D Si! Maritista... I'm sorry, but I can literally smell the stink emanating from your videos and you don't give a F, and you're very clearly 1D Si. /Enter enablers.
    ^ i don't give a shit about anything you just said.

it's the dumpster comment i'm talking about it. you're throwing in extra little shitty commentary/comments to needle at people. you can say what you want to say without being a piece of shit about it.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

It's 1D.
    Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 01-09-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bg View Post
    ^ i don't give a shit about anything you just said.

it's the dumpster comment i'm talking about it. you're throwing in extra little shitty commentary/comments to needle at people. you can say what you want to say without being a piece of shit about it.
    Like what? Everyone else that has let her go on for years thinking she is valued Si? You realize she does that in public, right? That ain't effing helping to sit there and inflate that crap. Everyone that sees that video that isn't ESI or LIE looks at that and says the same damn thing to themselves. You wanna be the positive half? Then you mentor her into better Si. I already did the rest of the dirty work for you cowards.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Fyi, that hoster doesn't work right on forums on my phone. May want to switch to a different one, if you want people to be easily able to see itm

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Man, this place has been so nasty lately. Glad I'm staying away mostly....

Didn't your grandma ever tell you: If you don't have anything nice to say to somebody: shut the fuck up?

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do so many people here seem to take socionics too seriously?
    good bye

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeremy instigating an altercation and being a total jerk. What a surprise. You seem to have gotten much worse. Just because people didn't buy your bullshit and banned you someplace else, it doesn't mean you have to be uber-obnoxious here.
    Last edited by Phantom; 01-09-2016 at 11:59 AM.

Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast