Quote Originally Posted by schrödinger's cat
@slacker mom: Exactly! Yay! Voice of reason!

What I hate:
Wealthy 1st-world anarchism. ( Is that like that England and the USA?) I Being told what I ought to feel. Esp.: being told I ought to like doing housework. Being told that I "need to try and see the positive side of things" when really my problem is that I always see the positive side of things and only recognize the negative side after it ripped my head off and started to chew on my intestines. Being patronized. "You're beautiful" by James Blunt. Being rushed. People who ride their bikes on the sidewalk. Bullying. Shallow chit-chat that goes on for ages without ever touching ONE relevant, interesting, or personal topic.
-so true-
Monotony. Boredom. Stagnation. --true true true-- Any (German) building built in the 50s, 60s and 70s (Please explain ) Misogyny. Misandry. Any prejudice that limits people's identities or actions. Turnips. Parnips. Tripe. When people smoke in coffeeshops or restaurants. Cultural snobbery. Pretense. When people blank out a part of reality because it doesn't fit into their ideology. Hot humid weather. Being in a party where someone announces that there'll be a "fun game" soon where "everyone must join in" and "go wild".
This list is funny. I think I perfer the heat over the cold though, especially damp cold. Brrrr no thank you.