Thread: Integral Types: How did America become ENTj?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Ah, law-lovers I refer to as beta Ti whether it really is or not. Hehe. They love law there. Solution to every problem seems to be to put another restriction on someone. Most of the people who live there lap it up. The kind of people who would turn in their best friend if they did something "unlawful" while unethically lying to their friend about it. Seem really nice superficially though. Happy, helpful, friendly, kind, hospitable, etc. Mostly good people just odd priorities.

@Logos: NC was okay. I lived in Charlotte. My family decided their motto should be "A day late and a dollar short" for the lackadaisical attitude that permeated. I was a kid, I didn't care about that. I just disliked living with relatives while there. We had moved there from CA to build my aunt and uncle a house (my uncle asked my dad, and he said he would). Compared to my family they were rich, very annoying, and very unhappy.

CA was better. Much better. We took showers in the bathroom at a nearby park, lived on a construction site (my sister and I took over a large storage shed for our room for awhile, while everyone else had the camper) and it was much happier, much better. We didn't have to go to school and we got to play on unfinished houses being built, climbing all over the place. And there's always the public library. Almost as good as living in a National forest in CO. We fished every day (which got boring) but we got to play in the trees, and when the game warden showed up, we could say that we didn't have any fish in our possesion (because we had already eaten them.) It was fun. I had a good childhood. Earlier in my life, years prior we lived somewhere else in CO, in a house, and my sister went to Kindergarten there, and I was 3. I played in the yard all the time, eating dandelions in the summer and snow in the winter so I wouldn't have to go back inside and interrupt my play to eat. My mom made me anyway.
    Your description of NC (and Charlotte) sounds incredibly foreign to me, and it sounds mostly related to family and less to NC. And it kind of hurts when I hear "NC was okay" and the designated motto juxtaposed with "CA was better. Much better."
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm from Texas, and I'd give it a more than anything else. Seriously, "Don't mess with Texas" is a pretty thing. There's some definite there too though. I live in Oklahoma now, and it's whatever IM aspect that is associated with slow driving and a lack of desire for change. Probably .

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
    I'm from Texas, and I'd give it a more than anything else. Seriously, "Don't mess with Texas" is a pretty thing. There's some definite there too though. I live in Oklahoma now, and it's whatever IM aspect that is associated with slow driving and a lack of desire for change. Probably .
    Probably unvalued (weak?) .

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Probably unvalued (weak?) .
    Maybe...the whole ethnosocionics thing seems kinda suspect to me, though. More of a fun mental exercise than a real discovery.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

funny thread!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
    Maybe...the whole ethnosocionics thing seems kinda suspect to me, though. More of a fun mental exercise than a real discovery.
    well yeah... but you know what i mean right.

have you been to Nebraska, kansas, missouri? I'd like to know your impression of these states too