Thread: Do you relate more to your Kindred, or Look-Alike?

Hybrid View

TIM
    O,!C,I;IEI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clearly View Post
    Theoretically speaking, I think look-alike relations are more comfortable than kindred relations, since the PoLR function is more sensitive than the Role. If an SEE were to say something to me like, "that shirt is a really ugly color", I'd just be like, "whatever, bitch, I've got more important things to worry about than the color of my shirt". But if an ILE were to say something to me like, "your idea is really stupid and illogical", I'd probably feel a little pissed off and hurt.
    I'm kind of indifferent toward SEE. I often find women of this variety to be physically attractive, but their personality is boring as hell and kind of simple. One time an SEE expressed to me his belief in aliens and UFO encounters, and I immediately became skeptical.
    Your scientistic dismissal is unfounded on any kind of commitment to knowledge and understanding, and purely the result of your weak mind having been programmed with clarity in a world defined by confusion and dissent.

*retypes ILE*

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Holon View Post
    Your scientistic dismissal is unfounded on any kind of commitment to knowledge and understanding, and purely the result of your weak mind having been programmed with clarity in a world defined by confusion and dissent.
    *feels a little pissed off and hurt*

How is my answer any more anecdotal than anyone else's? How is using Model A "scientistic"? What the hell is your problem? Is it the attached thumbnail?

Quote Originally Posted by Holon View Post
    *retypes ILE*
    Do you mean this, or is this just a poorly-executed joke?

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*feels a little pissed off and hurt*

How is my answer any more anecdotal than anyone else's? How is using Model A "scientistic"? What the hell is your problem? Is it the attached thumbnail?

Do you mean this, or is this just a poorly-executed joke?
    im like 95% sure hes joking its more a shot at ILE's then anything if you think about