19 23.75%
  • No. Only Connect. Only Socionics.

5 6.25%
  • No.

9 11.25%
  • otter

17 21.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Do you Believe in Global Warming?

Threaded View

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where have all the frogs gone?

Haha all you science worshipers and it's dissents...forgetting you also have eyes a brain and memory, or has science also taught you not to trust your own instincts as well?

It's not real until a double blind observational experiment is done in this narrow band of parameters with these specific variables without sticking to one formal conclusion for fear of being to desisive.

And then all the rest who need to fight that process in and of itself for wtv personal reasons you've decided makes the most sense to you, because science is not always one hundred percent.

I just don't care anymore. We are going to use every last drop of this planet and no authoritarian system of Government is going to stop it in the low run without giving up what makes us human in the first place to the collective Institutional hedgemony that back door benefits the oilagarchs anyway.

Again, go outside and see things with your own eyes. Get sunburned and feel the pastures drying in the heat. Make your own observations and stop relying on outsourced experience from a scientific paper, or a opinionated YouTube vlogger.

It's not an either or issue.

It's a yes and ...

Yes global warming is happening now and I'm still going to keep living and using resources because that is a right given to all free people.

Like I said a misanthrope about this topic.
    Last edited by timber; 06-26-2020 at 11:58 PM.