Thread: Male ESI's and Female LIE's (ISFj and ENTj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI. sx/sp 459
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Priyanka might be LIE. She sounds like a fucking general when she speaks. She is sometimes typed ESE and IEE, and she IS playful, but so are LIE, and Ni romance style seems to fit her better than Si or Ne. And she talks about perception and change and cause and effect in ways that don't seem to fit ESE, in my experience. She has an opportunism and awareness of luck that seems LIE over IEE. She's said the thing that she was deeply touched by about this man who was dating her (Jonas) was he was the first man who had who said he was attracted to her ambition. He wasn't put off by it or indifferent to it. She seemed to marvel at that. Vibes as very LIE growing up a woman to care so much about that.
    I paid attention to her recent post in my social media feed instead of scrolling past it because of the argument you laid out that she might be LIE. I read the interview she was sharing about her new movie debuting on Netflix this weekend, White Tiger (shoutout to my book-loving EIE friend for giving me this book as a gift years ago -- it was so interesting and provided good background for when I ended up going to visit her in India a few years later). Interview: https://www.netflixqueue.com/priyank...he-extra-mile/

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    He has had a very Se characteristic certainty in his attraction to his wife who is herself clearly attracted to him but has repeatedly expressed a typically Ni perception of relationships as highly changeable.
    This comparison is so interesting / intriguing to me. Thank you for sharing it.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spaciousfreedom View Post
    I paid attention to her recent post in my social media feed instead of scrolling past it because of the argument you laid out that she might be LIE. I read the interview she was sharing about her new movie debuting on Netflix this weekend, White Tiger (shoutout to my book-loving EIE friend for giving me this book as a gift years ago -- it was so interesting and provided good background for when I ended up going to visit her in India a few years later). Interview: https://www.netflixqueue.com/priyank...he-extra-mile/

This comparison is so interesting / intriguing to me. Thank you for sharing it.
    Thanks for your respectful, kind feedback.