Thread: Male ESI's and Female LIE's (ISFj and ENTj)

Hybrid View

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    I'm thinking ESI-Se. I might be incorrect:

When I hear things like survival in present and being afraid of loosing security in it I just think it is hallmark of ESI. Hard to understand why they'd dualize with Mr/Ms Risky Business. That is what duals are for. To run over your fears with confidence.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Lamiac 007 View Post
    When I hear things like survival in present and being afraid of loosing security in it I just think it is hallmark of ESI. Hard to understand why they'd dualize with Mr/Ms Risky Business. That is what duals are for. To run over your fears with confidence.
    interesting. I was just noticing that I am often allaying survival fears of ESI and LSI but that my confidence abandons me when it comes to the relationship part of life. I can help others with Ne stuff. And I can woo and romance someone. I can date. I can fall in love. But maintaining a relationship? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I'd be looking for an ESI to assuage my fears on that.

LIE using opportunism and energy and rallying ppl to do the thingz: https://images.app.goo.gl/LMUabZL2dur4D18w6

gamma NTs peopling: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/461759768036239103/
    Last edited by nanashi; 01-11-2021 at 04:17 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have in the past done that 'try to support and encourage the anxious or Fe-polr person and eventually apply too much pressure and ineptly am too rough' thing. Trying to not do that lately.

Blunt's been typed LSI sometimes. I'm not sure what her type is, but the way Theron interacts with her reminds me of how I interact with a few of the women in my life; and welcoming and 'kind of dirty' is a LIE-ish thing

the crass is strong with this one

Last edited by nanashi; 12-05-2020 at 04:20 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Blunt's been typed LSI sometimes.
    Anyone can be typed to anything sometimes. Methods are speculative and mostly it's noobs who types famouses on forums.

INFP

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Anyone can be typed to anything sometimes. Methods are speculative and mostly it's noobs who types famouses on forums.

INFP
    oh, where is your source on that? I personally know long-term adherents of socionics who talk about the personalities of famous people from generals to actors. And I've seen that for the over a decade I've been reading about socionics.