Thread: Male ESI's and Female LIE's (ISFj and ENTj)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Max is ESI 2w3 on personality database, and
    Zoey is ILI 6W5 on the same site

It is a musical, but one of the less boring for me to get through, though I do skip a lot of the SEI mom, etc. The neighbor is pretty epic...pretty charming.

Anyway, the Zoey and Max characters arc is a pretty great and realistic 'best friends and colleagues transition into being in love' one.

Last edited by nanashi; 11-09-2020 at 11:36 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE woman actor and character:

This scene reminds me so much of my 7w8 guy friend and myself. We'd do shit like this. The male actor is sometimes typed ENTP, and my friend was. But Personality Database has the male actor as ESI 7w8, but he's been typed so many different things and is such an icon that I don't want to present him as ESI for sure, but he plays a pretty ESI character in this film, and she is always playing entjs, so it can be in this thread. . .

LIE catches feels first.
    Does the right thing when he starts catching feels, too, and sends him away, back to his fiance, her sister. LIE description by V. Meged and A. Ovcharov: "Dislikes competing, manifesting selfish interests, demanding his (her) right to something. May cede his(her)positions to more obstinate and insistent partners. For the sake of justice or to defend an idea in which he believes, may sacrifice his own interests."You can see that in this clip.

male actor plays a super geeky professor here:

IRL the male actor, Grant, tried to setup LIE Hepburn with LIE 8w7 Howard Hughes, whom she ended up dating. She countered Grant, saying she could get her own dates.
    Last edited by nanashi; 11-09-2020 at 12:21 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTJ actress playing a maybe 5w6 and maybe ILI character

(sometimes typed INTJ or other type)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    ENTJ actress playing a maybe 5w6 and maybe ILI character

(sometimes typed INTJ or other type)

She has ESTj - ESTp female eyes, much like Kate Winslet. Don't know about her character.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
    She has ESTj - ESTp female eyes, much like Kate Winslet. Don't know about her character.
    She definitely LOOKS LIKE Kate Winslet, another British actress it's possible she shares quite a lot of dna with.

I'm not sure about her being ESTj-ESTp, but I'm glad you brought it up

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI Ian Gallagher 6w7 (redhead)

and big Jason Momoa look-a-like is often typed ESFP

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    ESI Ian Gallagher 6w7 (redhead)

and big Jason Momoa look-a-like is often typed ESFP

Ian Gallagher, never seen him typed before. I often thought some kind of EIE with bi-polar disorder. The way he rallies people to the cause and then implodes in cycles.

Kevin as ESFp is a good typing. I think the actor is ESI though.

Lip is played as a ESTp with ISTp elements. I think he is a Ti subtype though. Smart guy, but never goes far with it because his system keeps dragging him back in, and also alcohol addiction.

Brilliant show.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
    Ian Gallagher, never seen him typed before. I often thought some kind of EIE with bi-polar disorder. The way he rallies people to the cause and then implodes in cycles.

Kevin as ESFp is a good typing. I think the actor is ESI though.

Lip is played as a ESTp with ISTp elements. I think he is a Ti subtype though. Smart guy, but never goes far with it because his system keeps dragging him back in, and also alcohol addiction.

Brilliant show.
    I think they significantly changed Ian when they wrote in his bipolar disorder.

And, I kinda hope Kevin's actor is ISFj because i've always been incredibly drawn to him, even decades ago when I'd see my mum watching some show where he played 'the fool'. I just assumed it might be activity attraction.
    Last edited by nanashi; 12-04-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agh! I cried out when I saw this the first time because I knew what SEE Ray Stevenson's Gamma SF character was going to do right before he did it...because it's what I had the urge to do.

clip isn't complete. scene is missing some parts