Thread: Male ESI's and Female LIE's (ISFj and ENTj)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Male ESI's top out at Paul Newman and Bruce Springsteen. Down from there is Spencer Tracy and Chris Isaak. Down from there are Brian May and Ronnie Wood. Down from there is Bob Dylan.

If you are a female LIE going for looks, you are probably going to have to make some concessions. You should concentrate more on how the ESI makes you feel, on how you feel when around him.

Here is a picture of my best friend from HS, an ESI. His teeth are seriously messed up and he looks a bit like a crane, but he's the best guy in the world.

I highly doubt personality type and natural looks are correlated

Sure how you manage your body and charisma might be personality related, but....
    I would put forward that sbbds' friend likely was expressing an average desire to be physically attracted to someone they have chemistry with otherwise and trying to figure out why not while the person in question is probably just not making the effort at their presentation or had low self esteem (as most of us do at times) or simply wasn't attracted because they didn't have chemistry. Remember the people that friend is dating aren't necessarily duals. They're literally just people who pee the same way. that's a diverse group
    Last edited by nanashi; 10-10-2020 at 08:08 PM.