Thread: Male ESI's and Female LIE's (ISFj and ENTj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Male ESI's top out at Paul Newman and Bruce Springsteen. Down from there is Spencer Tracy and Chris Isaak. Down from there are Brian May and Ronnie Wood. Down from there is Bob Dylan.

If you are a female LIE going for looks, you are probably going to have to make some concessions. You should concentrate more on how the ESI makes you feel, on how you feel when around him.

Here is a picture of my best friend from HS, an ESI. His teeth are seriously messed up and he looks a bit like a crane, but he's the best guy in the world.

Lol, why? There are people like Chad Michael Murray who seems probably ESI. Why does gender/sex matter here? Would you say the same thing to yourself? I don’t think so.

And if your friend is 40+ (assuming he is there) he looks totally normal/good to me, although I see the crane thing slightly lol. I’ve seen way more fucked up teeth than that... his look basically perfect to me in comparison.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Lol, why? There are people like Chad Michael Murray who seems probably ESI. Why does gender/sex matter here? Would you say the same thing to yourself? I don’t think so.

And if your friend is 40+ (assuming he is there) he looks totally normal/good to me, although I see the crane thing slightly lol. I’ve seen way more fucked up teeth than that... his look basically perfect to me in comparison.
    My ESI bestie is a fucking chad, looks like Captain America, so I don't understand the whole looks things or what it has to do with personality types either.