Thread: Male ESI's and Female LIE's (ISFj and ENTj)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTJ-Ni female actress

ignore the male actor; he is likely not esi; the woman is ENTJ

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0085227/

below ENTJ rushing sexual relations (as is typical per some article on wikisocion about ENTJs) with introvert guy who is not having it and finally loses his shit after months of come-ons.

Interesting note that echoes the Aushra insights on EIE and LIE Ni usage and getting into the soul of a character: The male actor had admitted multiple time that during his long tenure on his show, he'd lost interest in acting. He credited new to the series actor Claudia Black with reviving his interest in acting. His wife irl even notes his special relationship with 'Claude.'

"Description by V. Meged and A. Ovcharov
    Appearance

The intuitive subtype is pleasant and considerate in dialogue. He can be affectionate and cheerful, possesses a developed sense of humor, often becomes the soul of a company. Inspired, energetic, and optimistic. Mobile, restless, scattered, always in a hurry, aiming to accomplish much in time. Very enterprising, boldly takes risks. It's hard for him to concentrate on one thing for a long period of time. He has many ideas. Always has several points where he can apply his efforts. Diplomatic and gallant with everyone, especially with women, but can show familiarity at closer acquaintance. Due to his inclination to unceremoniousness, his sense of tact often fails him, and he commits ethical mistakes, which he tries to correct and mend with the help of jokes and his services. Behaves himself simply, uninhibitedly, freely and easily. In conversation sometimes like to touch his conversation partner, to hug, to kiss, to make jokes. His gestures and gait lack ostentatious solidity and seem very natural.

Character

This is a person of action with a developed creative beginning. Has an active practical mind, very curious, and boldly experiments. Often constructs far-reaching but concrete plans. Impulsive, cheerful, enterprising, easily takes initiative in new projects and beginnings. Quickly turns to work, inspiring others to get involved with his own enthusiasm. Bravely tackles implementing new ideas to life, as he sees their prospects well into the future. Brave, resourceful, far-sighted and shrewd. Instantly orients in extreme situations and develops an effective plan of action. If he is not involved in some project or activity, he starts to feel bored and his vitality falls, but usually he is able to quickly find application of his abilities in any activity.

Somewhat scattered, inclined to get distracted by secondary and unimportant things, due to which may put off the main work until later, but after a while returns to it. Impatient by nature, may be careless and negligent with details. Dislikes competing, manifesting selfish interests, demanding his right to something. May cede his positions to more obstinate and insistent partners. For the sake of justice or to defend an idea in which he believes, may sacrifice his own interests.

Fluctuates in choosing which decision to go with, due to which it is easy to talk him out of what he has conceived. Due to internal doubts and contradictions he can be unpredictable in his behavior. With difficulty endures the crash of his hopes, but, with the inherent to his optimism, is not averse to start everything anew, not looking back. Gravitates towards new impressions and changes, often changes his hobbies and interests, tries and tests himself in different spheres of activity and occupations. A romantic at heart, enjoys travel, sharp and thrilling impressions, sometimes tests and risks with his fate. Faithful in relations, but not averse to flirting. His personal life is often rather complicated and changeable.

Emotional, fidgety, restless. Tries to do everything in time and feels very worried when he sees that he cannot accomplish everything by the deadlines. He is often in a hurry himself, and hurries and urges others. Negatively refers to those who are lazy, who seek convenience and enjoyment. In conversations, he is lively and welcoming. Seems sincere, original, straightforward, and predisposing towards trust. Attentive towards other people, delves into their problems, gives advice, offers his services, tries to encourage them, make them laugh with jokes. If in the interests of the work or business he finds it necessary to put pressure on other people, tries to do it in inoffensive form, although he may be too direct and pushy. Sometimes his sense of tact fails, and he can inadvertently offend his conversation partner, but then he tries to fix the situation immediately or very soon. He is docile in nature: it's difficult to pick a quarrel with him.

Interested in various unsolved and unexplored phenomena. Tries to comprehend the essence of various events and manifestations. Reflects and thinks over scientific, moral, and philosophical questions. In his soul he is somewhat suspicious and superstitious. At home undemanding, can do with very little. Loves children and animals. Pays little attention to his appearance. Wanting to be loved not for his appearance, but for his inner qualities. In need of a person who can keep him from committing rash actions."
    Last edited by nanashi; 11-09-2020 at 08:24 AM.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post

below ENTJ rushing sexual relations (as is typical per some article on wikisocion about ENTJs) with Fi-valuing introvert guy who is not having it and finally loses his shit after months of come-ons.

That was cathartic to watch, I wouldn't be surprised if he was EII. I felt relieved for the guy. But the he screws it up at the end, but it also seemed like and Fi Dom thing to do.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    That was cathartic to watch, I wouldn't be surprised if he was EII. I felt relieved for the guy. But the he screws it up at the end, but it also seemed like and Fi Dom thing to do.
    @Lord Pixel, subjectively this feels like my on-line dating experiences without the feedback from the ESI’s. I say to them, “I’ll be your man about town. All I want is for you to make love to me.” And in return, what I seem to be getting back in return is, “We are so different. Never in a million years, with you. I have to feel deep, deep feelings and you don’t have any.”

*EDIT*
    I don’t have much experience with ESI’s, but the thing that seems to make relations possible with them at all is that they will jump at the rabbit if they like you. But their liking you depends on you matching up on a deep level with their previous Se experiences, and that just doesn’t happen on line. All they can see in a dating site profile are the differences.

And their low Ni means they can read the words in front of them, but they can’t predict where the sentence is going.

Post Script:
    I've been thinking about that video. That woman's approach is pretty similar to mine. "I've been watching you for a while and I like you enough to have sex with you, which means "a lot", so let's do it. I'll start."
    This approach is not universally successful, I can tell you that.

I complain a lot about my online dating experiences - or lack of responses - and I just looked up the statistics of how many messages a male has to send out in order to get a single response from a woman. The average number is 114. Well, in two years, I've sent out 22. And I had to lower my standards to do that many.
    This explains a lot.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-06-2020 at 04:29 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also, this can be because we don't want you seeing that we see your pain to be partly a cause of pain to you ...[/U] "I remember one time I was depressed to the point it was obvious on my face, and she looked me in the eye and quickly looked away like it made her uncomfortable to look at me.
    " (it's sympathy and respect, ime)
    Last edited by nanashi; 05-11-2020 at 11:01 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with many typings on this https://www.pinterest.com/socionixga...i-entj-ni-lie/

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Lord Pixel, subjectively this feels like my on-line dating experiences without the feedback from the ESI’s. I say to them, “I’ll be your man about town. All I want is for you to make love to me.” And in return, what I seem to be getting back in return is, “We are so different. Never in a million years, with you. I have to feel deep, deep feelings and you don’t have any.”

*EDIT*
    I don’t have much experience with ESI’s, but the thing that seems to make relations possible with them at all is that they will jump at the rabbit if they like you. But their liking you depends on you matching up on a deep level with their previous Se experiences, and that just doesn’t happen on line. All they can see in a dating site profile are the differences.

And their low Ni means they can read the words in front of them, but they can’t predict where the sentence is going.

Post Script:
    I've been thinking about that video. That woman's approach is pretty similar to mine. "I've been watching you for a while and I like you enough to have sex with you, which means "a lot", so let's do it. I'll start."
    This approach is not universally successful, I can tell you that.
    Se would need like in person experience right? I think Se needs that physical presence if I had to guess.

Yea that approach doesn't seem to take the other person's mutual or lack of feelings into account as much and also seems to skip the whole bonding process which would create the mutual feelings. She just jumps the guy and he has all these glaring signs she never considered, she likes him but has got know idea how he feels about it. But I don't know exactly how these things occur or don't occur for Se valuing. I think Aggressors aren't as concerned if the other person is interested in them or not, their main concern is their own interest in the person. So maybe that approach works for those types.

I complain a lot about my online dating experiences - or lack of responses - and I just looked up the statistics of how many messages a male has to send out in order to get a single response from a woman. The average number is 114. Well, in two years, I've sent out 22. And I had to lower my standards to do that many.
    This explains a lot.
    Lol damn. And the whole thing is so skewed in the favor of the girl, I knew an ILI girl who used a dating app and she got exhausted with how many guys she had to turn down, she had a date every week.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se would need like in person experience right? I think Se needs that physical presence if I had to guess.

Yea that approach doesn't seem to take the other person's mutual or lack of feelings into account as much and also seems to skip the whole bonding process which would create the mutual feelings. She just jumps the guy and he has all these glaring signs she never considered, she likes him but has got know idea how he feels about it. But I don't know exactly how these things occur or don't occur for Se valuing. I think Aggressors aren't as concerned if the other person is interested in them or not, their main concern is their own interest in the person. So maybe that approach works for those types.

Lol damn. And the whole thing is so skewed in the favor of the girl, I knew an ILI girl who used a dating app and she got exhausted with how many guys she had to turn down, she had a date every week.
    It's not " in the favor of the girl". It's shitty because it's guys WHO DON'T ACTUALLY WANT YOU pestering you (and you have to wade through all that needle in a haystack style; super %uc*ing frustrating.) and several actually sexually harass or threaten you.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not " in the favor of the girl". It's shitty because it's guys WHO DON'T ACTUALLY WANT YOU pestering you (and you have to wade through all that needle in a haystack style; super %uc*ing frustrating.) and several actually sexually harass or threaten you.
    Well at least yall get responses.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well at least yall get responses.
    you just elevated my getting sexually threatened above your getting a response to your 'hi' at a stranger.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ...LOVE that some men call me on my shit and won't be with me if I'm detached. It's just what a LIE needs and wants

He doesn't make a mess of anything.

She heard him loud and clear.

He isn't caving.

He's realizing she is being psychologically open and not closed off and that it's actually okay for him to not retreat from her because she's not just doing her guarded and detached from sensitivity thing.

She grew up with a lot of trauma.

She's great at strategy and is very opportunistic.

Daniel wants to be loved. He doesn't just want to ride each other.

They care deeply about each other, but he has had a hard time trusting her.

They've proved themselves to each other over a period of years, grown as people, and built trust.

She pursued him to come back to the living when he was kinda zombified by the Ori. She wouldn't give up on him. And he had cradled her burned-at the stake-dead body in his arms. She was restored, but they both experienced her actual death, afair, so ...that's a deeply affecting thing...

He's just scared.

And rightly so.

The first time she takes him hostage and comandeers his ship she's into getting it on with him. He's one of the most

geek who holds a torch for his accidental wife from a decade ago that he lost in all of Sci-Fi. I mean the nerdman

romance is strong with this one, and he's not really into dating. He still feels married to the alien woman he got setup with and

developed feelings for and then lost to aliens about a decade ago. And he's felt affection and remembers with Sha're and isn't into JUST sex. Vala

starts out being comfortable with just sex. It's mutual, pleasurable, and can't confuse her and her ineptitude with Fi.

It's no surprise given Daniel's better with feelings and Vala is better with diversion that the two start out in the non-overlapping areas of the venn diagram.

In this scene that you're worried he messes up in by kissing her, he has made it pretty clear: be real with me or get out.

And that's good because she's coming on with her normal cavalier charm and direct approach and none of the 'I love you' stuff. And he is concerned she's just into riding each other.

They've been attracted to each other for a long time, but he's not just going to jump with the LIE for something physical and fun and diverting, and he wanted to make sure it wasn't that.

The actors actually advocated for this tension and an emotional, feisty discussion because they felt it was more realistic than what the writers came up with initially.

And when Daniel sees her genuinely sensitive, he is pleasantly surprised she was letting herself feel and realized she was willing to actually be IN IT. And he felt safe

In a later scene he reassures her they aren't together out of him having no other options.

YOU CAN MUTE THE MUSIC.

I don't think it's the best orchestrated love story of all time, but there's a definite connection between the actors and the characters.

AND he *is* listed as EII, like you thought , 5w4. .. with LII as a second guess by some voters on personality database.

having that ennea 5 makes him seem more ILI sometimes to me, but I think Ixxj fits him well.

Also, while the woman actor is LIE-Ni, the character is played as a deeply troubled, chaotic strategist after resources in the moment, and I think she's way more LIE than Se-dom, but the character often gets a SEE typing.
    Last edited by nanashi; 11-10-2020 at 05:21 AM.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ...LOVE that some men call me on my shit and won't be with me if I'm detached. It's just what a LIE needs and wants

He doesn't make a mess of anything.

She heard him loud and clear.

He isn't caving.

He's realizing she is being psychologically open and not closed off and that it's actually okay for him to not retreat from her because she's not just doing her guarded and detached from sensitivity thing.

She grew up with a lot of trauma.

She's great at strategy and is very opportunistic.

Daniel wants to be loved. He doesn't just want to ride each other.

They care deeply about each other, but he has had a hard time trusting her.

They've proved themselves to each other over a period of years, grown as people, and built trust.

She pursued him to come back to the living when he was kinda zombified by the Ori. She wouldn't give up on him. And he had cradled her burned-at the stake-dead body in his arms. She was restored, but they both experienced her actual death, afair, so ...that's a deeply affecting thing...

He's just scared.

And rightly so.

The first time she takes him hostage and comandeers his ship she's into getting it on with him. He's one of the most

geek who holds a torch for his accidental wife from a decade ago that he lost in all of Sci-Fi. I mean the nerdman

romance is strong with this one, and he's not really into dating. He still feels married to the alien woman he got setup with and

developed feelings for and then lost to aliens about a decade ago. And he's felt affection and remembers with Sha're and isn't into JUST sex. Vala

starts out being comfortable with just sex. It's mutual, pleasurable, and can't confuse her and her ineptitude with Fi.

It's no surprise given Daniel's better with feelings and Vala is better with diversion that the two start out in the non-overlapping areas of the venn diagram.

In this scene that you're worried he messes up in by kissing her, he has made it pretty clear: be real with me or get out.

And that's good because she's coming on with her normal cavalier charm and direct approach and none of the 'I love you' stuff. And he is concerned she's just into riding each other.

They've been attracted to each other for a long time, but he's not just going to jump with the LIE for something physical and fun and diverting, and he wanted to make sure it wasn't that.

The actors actually advocated for this tension and an emotional, feisty discussion because they felt it was more realistic than what the writers came up with initially.

And when Daniel sees her genuinely sensitive, he is pleasantly surprised she was letting herself feel and realized she was willing to actually be IN IT. And he felt safe

In a later scene he reassures her they aren't together out of him having no other options.

YOU CAN MUTE THE MUSIC.

I don't think it's the best orchestrated love story of all time, but there's a definite connection between the actors and the characters.

AND he *is* listed as EII, like you thought , 5w4. .. with LII as a second guess by some voters on personality database.

having that ennea 5 makes him seem more ILI sometimes to me, but I think Ixxj fits him well.

Also, while the woman actor is LIE-Ni, the character is played as a deeply troubled, chaotic strategist after resources in the moment, and I think she's way more LIE than Se-dom, but the character often gets a SEE typing.
    Nah he caved, that's what vulnerability/sensitivity does to EII. He caved because she never said I don't just want a fling or showed that she understood and respected what he said, she just cried from being hurt by what he said, she still coulda been planning a fling with him, he doesn't know, but he kissed her anyway. And I think that scene was very realistic, but I'm not sure an EII would say those things out loud, but I think that's accurate for what their thoughts would be.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 11-11-2020 at 03:18 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah he caved, that's what vulnerability/sensitivity does to EII. He caved because she never said I don't just want a fling or showed that she understood and respected what he said, she just cried from being hurt by what he said, she still coulda been planning a fling with him, he doesn't know, but he kissed her anyway. And I think that scene was very realistic, but I'm not sure an EII would say those things out loud, but I think that's accurate for what their thoughts would be.
    what a betrayal to just kiss someone that is sad. ew.

how can an EII be trusted if they do things like that?

I hope any EII doing that will grow as people. shiver.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a betrayal to just kiss someone that is sad. ew.

how can an EII be trusted if they do things like that?

I hope any EII doing that will grow as people. shiver.

Definitely not just a kiss.

but I think you missed my point.

I actually hope any LIE that thinks everyone is up for just a kissnfuck grows up.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 11-11-2020 at 11:34 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely not just a kiss.

but I think you missed my point.

I actually hope any LIE that thinks everyone is up for just a kissnfuck grows up.
    No, you're not getting what I meant when I said "just kiss". It was meant about the GIVING UP you mentioned. The weakness and codependency and enabler and disingenuous thing.

I didn't mean 'it was merely a kiss.'

Also, I mentioned this character had extensive trauma and chaos starting in childhood and maladaptive behaviors. How she deals with the trauma might have ENTJ flavors, but the character's bad behavior isn't something all LIE are going to struggle with, just like not all of a type are alcoholics, etc.