Thread: Male ESI's and Female LIE's (ISFj and ENTj)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what about EMMA ROBERTS

omfggg, sigh. LIE.

A man chooses, a slave obeys MensSuperMateriam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    what about EMMA ROBERTS

omfggg, sigh. LIE.
    I do not know about her personality (haven't watched the video), but looking at those pictures she does not look like a logical type. Her smile, specially in the first picture, seems totally Fi-creative.

Anyway she's too cute for caring about this...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MensSuperMateriam View Post
    I do not know about her personality (haven't watched the video), but looking at those pictures she does not look like a logical type. Her smile, specially in the first picture, seems totally Fi-creative.

Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Made an account to comment
    Pretty sure I'm Te-ENTJ, and in my last relationship I'm also pretty sure he was Fi-ISFJ.

When we first met, true to duality descriptions, I barely noticed him I was at a social dance event, and after having a dance with him, he mentioned something about becoming friends on facebook. Some guys will just say this, and it probably doesn't go anywhere, so I kind of put it out of mind. I thought that I'd probably never see him again, or maybe occasionally at the dances there in the future. He struck me as a pretty normal guy but certainly not a guy that enjoyed my company. I think later on, that that was probably more because of the environment than because of me.

When he fb-friended me and invited me to a different dance, we went out for dinner after that, and quickly started dating, sort of. Never put a definition on it, though I think I had wanted to. Honestly, at the time, I was pretty inexperienced about those things and a part of the reason I was open to the relationship was because I wanted to gain that experience. Quickly, when we were alone, I started to confide in him, and we became intimate. There were some moments together that we had that I still really value.. But it was short and ended up not working out. Recently, while I was in school we got together, but then separated again. He wanted to move out of the country to pursue his passion/career, and he didn't want me to go with him.

I think I'd agree somewhat about the strong-silent characterization.

I'd also add that I definitely experienced the conflict stages that are supposed to happen for beta/gamma dualities. But dualization (if that's what it was) was really great, and something I think I shouldn't have taken for granted.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MensSuperMateriam View Post

You must have not met the out going, entrepreneurial energetic female LIE type before.