Thread: Male ESI's and Female LIE's (ISFj and ENTj)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    but mby I'm actually interfering with someone's more subtle goals here ... mby that first video was kinda a message for LIE girls to do something
    I'm not even attracted to women anymore. They're succubuses who leech off superficial wit and illusory social value in exchange for a fuck. It's depressing, predictable and pathetic, and I have zero faith in romantic relationships or ever giving a female the benefit of the doubt. I've seen one annoying average looking girl who thinks its offensive for a guy who's out of her league approaches her (https://youtu.be/hceeF37JsQ4?t=1m6s). That's the typical female mentality.
    Last edited by suedehead; 05-02-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    I'm not even attracted to women anymore. They're succubuses who leech off superficial wit and illusory social value in exchange for a fuck. It's depressing and predictable. I've seen one annoying average looking girl who thinks its offensive for a guy who's out of her league approaches her (https://youtu.be/hceeF37JsQ4?t=1m6s). That's the typical female mentality.

Beating a dead horse.

Post more LIE females, people

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post

Post more LIE females, people
    Isn't Joanne Woodward supposed to be an ENTj? I haven't seen her in anything, and even if I had, she's an actress playing other people, but Paul Newman looks fairly ESI to me.
    Also, there are some videos on Youtube of self-professed female ENTj's. Some of the one's I've seen look like they've spent too many years undercover or are mis-typed, but there was one who looked entirely genuine. She was being interviewed by her infj friend, and even though she looked like she was still in high school, I thought I could see that the ENTj engine had definitely started up, but the transmission was not yet engaged. Her friend also posted outtakes of the interview in a separate video, labeled something like ENTJ interview outtakes, but I couldn't find either of these videos when I searched today.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I know pictures of Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman as an LIE-ESI pair have been posted before, but here are two more from the web, with my imagined captions.
    article-1177238-0090EC1800000259-824_468x362.jpg
    Her: "He's mine. Touch him and you die."
    Him: "This shoulder actually does feel nice."

paul-newman-joanne-woodward.jpg
    Her: "You sticking around?"
    Him: "Don't know. I'll have to think about it."