Saw this questionnaire answered by another person here and thought I'd give it a stab. If anyone could answer with some insight I would be grateful.

What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is something that captures and holds the attention.. something you can immerse yourself in and appreciate its essence as part of yourself.
Love is unconditional.. in that it might not always behave according to what someone wants, but instead according to what that someone deserves.
Love creates space for a person to be themselves.

What are your most important values?
Honesty, integrity, truth, growth, acceptance, probably more I can't think of right now.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I believe in non-dualism. I could spiel off an entire intellectual essay as to why but I think it's just better to say I had a spiritual experience of non-dualism myself. I did believe in it before the experience though, just because it always made most amount of sense to me.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
War and militaries? Not really something I think about. I'm not for or against them either way. They exist, they happen. Nothing will probably change that.
Power.. ah, such a complex topic, in my mind. Power could be a perceived advantage of one person over another, or a knowledge and acting out of personal truth.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I don't know about conversations.. I don't have any friends or family on the same wavelength as me.
My interests mostly lie within the psycho-spiritual realm. I like questioning things about myself, other people, life, the universe, ect.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I'm not particularly interested in it but I look after my body best I know how.

What do you think of daily chores?
Chores are things that need to be done. I don't always do them though. I usually just let other family members do them, but if I'm asked to do something I'll usually get around to doing it.. eventually.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
My preferences are a bit up in the air right now. Going through a spiritual-personality change.
I've always been interested in the complex/dark/dramatic type of media though.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Things that make me cry.. loss is the only one I can think of. When I lose something/someone that was important to me. Or if I feel strong loss in another person.
Lots of things make me smile I either have a simple happy-go-lucky type of humour or an ironic/sarcastic type humour. It depends what mood I'm in. Or sometimes just things that touch my heart, like kindness from strangers, ect, that always makes me smile.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Not quite sure what this question is asking. Do I feel at one with the environment? My own environment yes. Other environments? Not so much.
Do I feel a sense of belonging? More or less. I could be around similar people to me I guess, that would make me feel more of a sense of belonging. But generally I'm ok.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
I don't know. I accept myself as I am so I don't really perceive myself in terms of weaknesses. Merely areas in which I could grow.
I could become more outgoing, more assertive.. I would like to do something directed and important in the world. I wish I had the dedication for that.
What other people see as my weaknesses doesn't really interest me.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
My strengths? Hmm.. my patience, perseverance, strength and will power, my ability to see things as they are, my desire for growth, my intellectual thinking capacity.
I like how I'm always trying to be the best that I can be. I don't know about what other's perceive as my strengths.

In what areas of your life would you like help?
Maybe with extroverting a bit more. Going out into the world and experiencing things.. becoming more active and adventurous. Actualizing myself and my dreams.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Not particularly. I generally just follow my heart.. that keeps me out of ruts.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I like people who can accept me for who I am. People who can accept themselves for who they are.
I like people who have similar values to me.. don't all people?
I dislike people who intrude and try to control myself and others. People who always have to have the last say. People who can't drop things.
I get along with light-hearted yet complex people (is that contradictory?). I like people who can have fun but who are not afraid to look at the darker sides of themselves and life. People who are optimistic but intellectual. People who enjoy life but question it also. People who are open-minded and non-judgemental. People who can appreciate the beauty in everything. People who can see the light in darkness.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I don't know really.. I'll answer this if I ever end up having a partner lol.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
My main concern is that the child is given space to find themselves. I never had this whilst growing up so I suppose one can't avoid a bit of projection but I see it in society too, that children are always told what they should and shouldn't do and how they should and shouldn't be.. it upsets me. I wouldn't be an undisciplined parent.. obviously correction is needed with some things. But I would use positive reinforcement, and just generally raise the child to be the best them that they can be.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Inward and outward reaction would generally be the same. I would disagree.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
My relationship to society? Almost non-existent. I rarely interact with anyone.
How I see people as a whole? A bunch of beautiful confused and messed-up yet interesting living beings.
What do I consider a prevalent social problem? Off the top of my head- the justice system. Where I live at least, it's too soft on criminals.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I guess I choose my friends by the level of synchronicity we have. Although that's not really a hard and fast rule. People who find me interesting and stick around even though I don't feel much connection often become close confidants. I guess it's about loyalty at the end of the day.
Hmm.. I behave as much as myself around a person as I can.. but I might omit parts of myself if I feel like they're not really interested in the whole of me.

How do you behave around strangers?
Reserved is the first word that comes to mind. I can be awkward or assertive in that reservation- it depends on how I'm feeling and what the situation calls for.