Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
Si Ha will find sources and medicinal things yo record or journal it's effectiveness. What you're describing is Si base because Si Ha accepts advice with regard to health and Si base function does not like screwtany from outside source believing that it should determine things with regard to Si on it's own.
I don't believe I have Si in my ego (and anyway, my example should be taken with a grain of salt, I wasn't in a good mood yesterday and that might have affected my mental faculties). I don't relate to the descriptions of Introverted Sensing (in the ego position) at all, maybe except for the desire for aesthetic pleasures. I don't even understand what my inner states are, and one of my peculiarities is that I find it difficult to appreciate all that is sensory. For example, eating alone does not satisfy me. I have taken to reading a book or browsing the internet while eating. Besides, I think my parents might have been Si valuers and in comparison to them, there's a stark difference. It's discernible. I would expect an Se base to be in tune with his inner physical states and at least attempt to be healthy.

Now that I think about it, your statement about how an Si HA would behave rings true with me. I usually have no idea what to do with my body and that's why I invariably flock to sites like WebMD whenever I suspect an illness. I also have a friend interested in medicine whom I often consult for advice on such matters. This behavior would always irritate my parents, who mistrusted such external sources of information.