Thread: INFjs and HA Si

Threaded View

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the role of the Hidden Agenda?
    I have some examples of my own. I tend to get irritated whenever people tell me that I don't pay much attention to my health. As a matter of fact, there have been times where I would come close to sustaining a minor sickness (such as a headache or a cold) due to my disregard for my health. Hell, I'm typing this with a vague pain behind my eyes because I've been using the computer for the past eleven hours, only pausing to eat (which reminds me, eating alone does not satisfy me, I have to do something else while eating too). There was also this time where my friends and I were hanging out in an extremely cold weather and when most of them started wearing jackets or going inside for cover, I casually ridiculed them for being fragile. And yet, at times, I can be the quintessential health freak. I would devour books on physical fitness, become obsessed about my physical appearance, go on strict diets or suddenly start working out. I can also be extremely paranoid in a way... when being served food. I don't like it when someone talks to me while they serve me food or sits next to me while we eat because for some reason, I get the impression that every time their mouth is opened, the food I'm about to eat is being assaulted by their saliva in the form of spits. I'm the only person I know who does this. Oh and of course, I will either get obsessed with food or completely neglect it.

...And my roommate just took my laptop away after chastising me a little about my health. How coincidental. But I am using my smartphone now.
    Now that I think about it, throughout my life, I have often faced criticism for my nonchalance to my health. All my life. And if it's pertinent, also about my tendency to dress shabbily.
    Last edited by Phantom; 05-19-2014 at 07:03 PM.