Thread: INFjs and HA Si

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmym View Post
    Yeah, it's all about the 'staples' to keep me sane. I have coffee at pretty much the same time everyday, and even if I'm out and about or with other people, I'll grab some if we go somewhere that sells it. I don't actually mind asking for favors too much, but I hate feeling like I'm inconveniencing someone, so if they seem inconvenienced by it I won't ask. On the other hand, when I was staying with a friend who has an LSE mother, her mom kept lavishing me with gifts! Most of them I didn't need, but some I really appreciated. I find Fi-EIIs and Ti-LIIs to be more convinced of the importance of comfort, whereas I care far more about productivity (dat Te-DS, haha). But Si kind of anchors me to the real world while my Ne goes crazy. It's like a little refuge from the loud, chaotic world whenever I need a moment to remember what my plans are.
    Yea same about the coffee. Just today, I did not have time to make myself coffee (and I heard that it stains your teeth eventually, so I kind of kept away from it on purpose) but then later I was thinking that I needed one so bought one. Same here about the inconveniencing people. Sounds so nice of the LSE mom. My sis who is LSE does not exactly lavish me with gifts, but I feel better asking her for things because I know she wouldn't mind saying no. But maybe it is just because she is a sibling. Ok I guess I am a Fi-EII. I thought so because I get along better with Te-LSE.
    What's a Te-DS? You mean you are a Ne-EII?
    I love the dynamics of Si/Ne- one comes up with strange ideas while the other remembers to think about the inner state of the person. I think I am good at both of them sometimes.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Yea same about the coffee. Just today, I did not have time to make myself coffee (and I heard that it stains your teeth eventually, so I kind of kept away from it on purpose) but then later I was thinking that I needed one so bought one. Same here about the inconveniencing people. Sounds so nice of the LSE mom. My sis who is LSE does not exactly lavish me with gifts, but I feel better asking her for things because I know she wouldn't mind saying no. But maybe it is just because she is a sibling. Ok I guess I am a Fi-EII. I thought so because I get along better with Te-LSE.
    I love the dynamics of Si/Ne- one comes up with strange ideas while the other remembers to think about the inner state of the person. I think I am good at both of them sometimes.
    Sonicare toothbrush lifts those stain effectively. And, I don't ask for gifts per se it is very nice when I get small ones. I like that very much. My LSE cousin makes such small gifts to me all the time. She buys me book marks because she says "I know you like to read." She has also gotten me dresses and jewery, art, plates, countless meals, countless movie tickets. I require them but I don't ask for them. It's like LSE know that they are a vital part of appretiating me. SLI do this too. My SLI father randomly would gift us items of necessity and practicality which differs from LSE which is more aesthetic beauty and functionality.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Sonicare toothbrush lifts those stain effectively. And, I don't ask for gifts per se it is very nice when I get small ones. I like that very much. My LSE cousin makes such small gifts to me all the time. She buys me book marks because she says "I know you like to read." She has also gotten me dresses and jewery, art, plates, countless meals, countless movie tickets. I require them but I don't ask for them. It's like LSE know that they are a vital part of appretiating me. SLI do this too. My SLI father randomly would gift us items of necessity and practicality which differs from LSE which is more aesthetic beauty and functionality.
    Cute. I wish someone would do that for me . Lol. Hopefully one day an LSE husband will . What do you mean LSE knows they are a vital part of appreciating you? Cool LSE sounds perfect

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Cute. I wish someone would do that for me . Lol. Hopefully one day an LSE husband will . What do you mean LSE knows they are a vital part of appreciating you? Cool LSE sounds perfect
    Well LSE naturally make small gifts to please and interest their relations. That's what they do. In that natural scheme of things they also are quite charming at gifting things to me that that they think I might like or use.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-09-2014 at 04:50 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Becca, I, like my EII brethren past (van gogh and dostoevsky), often suffer from acute lonliness, depression and self doubt. I find that to be true even being so blessed with close family and friends. Sadly. I find I live for them and if it weren't i would choose not to but in doing that I rob them of the joy and love that they share in my company. I have no right to tell them how they should feel. This is how they feel so I have to honor that and respect them. Gifts and small regards like the ones I get I treasure and keep close to my heart as proof or part of the proof to their love.
    -

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh gosh, my other addiction is diet coke and I was trying to keep it out of the house because it's bad for you, but I realized that not having it for over a week was making me depressed, so I bought more and instantly felt better. And yeah, I'm Ne-EII. I have a love-hate relationship with LSEs, lol. Te-LSEs scare me but Si-LSEs make me feel like I'm their wife? I appreciate their blunt honesty and the way they're capable of telling me exactly what I need to hear when I'm freaking out about something.

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well LSE naturally make small gifts to please and interest their relations. That's what they do. In that natural scheme of things they also are quite charming at gifting things to me that that they think I might like or use.
    Becca, I, like my EII brethren past (van gogh and dostoevsky), often suffer from acute lonliness, depression and self doubt. I find that to be true even being so blessed with close family and friends. Sadly. I find I live for them and if it weren't i would choose not to but in doing that I rob them of the joy and love that they share in my company. I have no right to tell them how they should feel. This is how they feel so I have to honor that and respect them. Gifts and small regards like the ones I get I treasure and keep close to my heart as proof or part of the proof to their love.
    What do you mean if you choose not to live for them you rob them of the joy and love they share in your company? I think I get what you're saying, that although it hurts us to feel so dependent on our loved ones, this is what makes them love us. I guess it's us being who we are.
    Wow what you said hits so close to home I am amazed. I find myself giving so much time and energy to some LSE's, and feeling back not much in return. It is very frustrating and I sometimes want to give up on them, but then I think that it wouldn't help either.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What do you mean if you choose not to live for them you rob them of the joy and love they share in your company? I think I get what you're saying, that although it hurts us to feel so dependent on our loved ones, this is what makes them love us. I guess it's us being who we are.
    Wow what you said hits so close to home I am amazed. I find myself giving so much time and energy to some LSE's, and feeling back not much in return. It is very frustrating and I sometimes want to give up on them, but then I think that it wouldn't help either.
    I feel that life is so hard as it is that when someone loves me and is in delight of my company that it warms them and makes their pain and sorrow a little less. If I chose to remove myself from that itbwould be like robing them of that bit of job and I feel that is wrong
    -

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel that life is so hard as it is that when someone loves me and is in delight of my company that it warms them and makes their pain and sorrow a little less. If I chose to remove myself from that itbwould be like robing them of that bit of job and I feel that is wrong
    You made tears come to my eyes. Yes, it is definitely worth the pain when you see how happy the other person is in your company. It also makes me happy because I didn't know I was so interesting lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lse need to do things for you to make you feel relaxed after taking in all the emotional stuff that you have to do all the time. It's not right if they don't. These things include relaxing time on the couch with a movie..down time. You can also schedule things for yourself such as going to the movies. I don't recommend strolls. I always think and can't detach when I stroll because I get right back in my mind. Maintaining a balance for you will allow you to do more of what you're good at for others. I suffer when i read about how solitary and misguided some EII live their lives. It hurts me and i feel much pain for them.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I just used my Si HA on you
    -

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lse need to do things for you to make you feel relaxed after taking in all the emotional stuff that you have to do all the time. It's not right f they don't. These things include relaxing timebon the couch with a movie..down time. You can also schedule things for yourself such as going to the movies. I don't recommend steolls. I always think and can't detach when I stroll because I get right back in my mind.
    I was just talking with an LSE and I was feeling emotionally drained and being very quiet. I was waiting for them to hang up, but they didn't and they just spoke about all kinds of things that were interesting and made me happy. Slowly I relaxed and started saying things. We read each other's minds; and it results in very funny conclusions. We got into a little spat because of something I had did wrong to them and that ended the conversation, with them saying something like, "I am really hurt and I don't know why you want to hurt me and you can't take it back." This actually brought tears to my eyes because I realized how hurt they were and I was the cause. But at the same time I feel more at peace with myself.

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just used my Si HA on you
    I feel you lol

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj women are strongly validated through frequent vigorous sexual encounters with strong dominate men with practical real world problem solving abilities. That is their hidden agenda. To mate with baby making LSEs!

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123