I see the life in music as being able to convey vivid images. That's what I meant by putting more functions in it... I can make a song about how I am at a party and how the railing is nicely connected to the floor base by brass screws that are 1/4-20 and how the screws are all phillips and the tensile strength of them is... but I can also talk about how they must have been very expensive because of the type of material and how the price of the house implies that the owner has much worth... Then I can maybe add something about how there is much harmony between the interactions in the room how the melody flows with the mood and makes everyone relaxed... then I can add how martain owes me a favor yet he does not think of favors as something that is owed... Then...... you get the point. Some music is nice because it fits your type and gives you a sense of being understood, some is amazing because it includes everyones point of view and brings the listener beyond the limits of the ego. The hiphop I posted is ENTp hiphop with extreme ENTp bias, ENTp's like to vent their Fe rage in their songs so if you are an extreme INTj (T subtype) you will be negatively affected by the raw expression of bad Fe fed to you with Ne and backed up by reason here and there. But yeah, I would have issues listening to bad Si also, I remember when an ISTp once was telling me about how she had a Q tip in her ear and then it got slammed by a door... you can imagine the detail she went into... but I deff felt every little detail of it as she was telling me this, it was torture... Socionics... the new way to interogate....