And for more clarification, let me just add some more.
1. He's definitely more comfortable with guys than girls.
2. He's really good at telling jokes and can be a funny person when he wants to be.
3. At times, he seems like an extrovert, but usually when he's with a close non-guy friend, he'll close up, and be very brief and concise.
4. Out of all the guys I've ever known, I've always been able to "read" them, but this one is an enigma to me. I don't know if it's me or not, but he is very self confident and can be almost arrogant at times.
5. He usually doesn't give a hoot about friends, and if he does, it's a little hoot. His main priorities seem to be his future, his family, and his role in that.
6. He's a big picture thinker.