View Poll Results: what is Ariana's type?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 20.00%
  • ESE (ESFj)

6 40.00%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 6.67%
  • EIE (ENFj)

3 20.00%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

2 13.33%
  • ILI (INTp)

1 6.67%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Ariana Grande

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm sure many people will disagree with this- but I think she's ILI. Monotone voice, deadpanned expression. I don't think 'God is a woman' can be evidence of anything as all of Hollywood is generically feminist like that. Any Fe she does feels so put on and like from her agent and never naturally from herself. Most of her music feels like something her agent told her to do to become famous and get Te $$$ rather than anything 'authentic.'

Licking donuts and saying I hate American can just as easily be said to be a Fe polr thing as strong Fe people usually care about their image too much to be so objectively rude like that and 'I hate America' is a Fi sentiment, as it's clearly about attraction/repulsion which is Fi. She uses creative Te to make all this money for herself but she loathes having to play this Fe part to do it. Much of what she does is so generically Gamma adult to me and really, really bland and just blah. She speaks like a boring Gamma even.

The role of ILI is like the status quo of everything in the gamma sense, the 'glue for gammas' and I see her being that way more than anything else.

Don't get where the strong Fe is coming from- any Fe she has is so fake and tacked upon.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I'm sure many people will disagree with this- but I think she's ILI. Monotone voice, deadpanned expression. I don't think 'God is a woman' can be evidence of anything as all of Hollywood is generically feminist like that. Any Fe she does feels so put on and like from her agent and never naturally from herself. Most of her music feels like something her agent told her to do to become famous and get Te $$$ rather than anything 'authentic.'
    Finally. I see people try to decide what type of ethical she is when your description makes her a replica of other logical introvert women of her age I know. I thought LII-Ti for a moment, but ILI-Ni makes sense for her.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Soapy Water View Post

Licking donuts and saying I hate American can just as easily be said to be a Fe polr thing as strong Fe people usually care about their image too much to be so objectively rude like that and 'I hate America' is a Fi sentiment, as it's clearly about attraction/repulsion which is Fi. She uses creative Te to make all this money for herself but she loathes having to play this Fe part to do it. Much of what she does is so generically Gamma adult to me and really, really bland and just blah. She speaks like a boring Gamma even.

The role of ILI is like the status quo of everything in the gamma sense, the 'glue for gammas' and I see her being that way more than anything else.

Don't get where the strong Fe is coming from- any Fe she has is so fake and tacked upon.
    Thought I was the only one that thought she's gamma & introverted. I was going to say ESI.