Hmm interesting... I'm trying to see any signs of Ne but she has those HUGE DOEY Ni DEER EYES of a Beta NF

And she says weird, intuitive things that an ESFJ would turn their nose up at. Like...
“I just had a bone taken out of my skull how’s ur day.”
"Maybe that’s why Americans end up looking like cows! Ultimately, no one wants cow tit pus in their food, do they?”

And...she's a TOTAL dramatic idealist.

“Music is my dharma. It’s what makes my heart smile and what I feel like I am meant to do. I understand music more than I understand human beings and the English language.”
"I felt this sick, overwhelming feeling of negativity over the whole car and we smelled sulfur, which is the sign of a demon, and there was a fly in the car randomly, which is another sign of a demon. "

(creepy quote, sorry. but that sounds very premonition danger-sensing Ni to me.)
“Life is beautiful. Cherish every moment even if you're stressed or hurt or whatnot. There's always tomorrow and it always gets better”
“If you’re passionate about something then it will definitely work out for you. You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn’t listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. Never give up on something you love.”

“Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. Know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.”

And this isn't very credible...but from experience, pretty much every ENFJ female I know is obsessed with the 50's and LOVES Judy Garland, and red lipstick hahaha. Very classy and elegant. That sounded ridiculous but it's something I noticed