Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Scientists show future events decide what happens in the past

If all this seems utterly incomprehensible and sounds downright nuts, you're in good company. Einstein called it "spooky" and Niels Bohr, a pioneer of quantum theory once said: “if quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet.”

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

could it be that IEIs keep themselves shapeless/under the radar in order to come up with a form only after events take place? is this partial gaslighting or merely human quantum mechanics ??

=p

tadaaaaa ESTps in the ballgame too

Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 06-18-2015 at 01:16 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalimera View Post
    could it be that IEIs keep themselves shapeless/under the radar in order to come up with a form only after events take place? is this partial gaslighting or merely human quantum mechanics ??

=p

tadaaaaa ESTps in the ballgame too
    I do what she suggests. hahah

I remember my sister was really upset with me for not playing a game with her once. It was Christmas and she got a new game but no one would play with her. I said I would but life happens and never did. She was holding a grudge about this years later. I made fun of it at first since we were adults but then I started thinking that it was very important to her. It wasn't about the game it was way deeper than that so I read somewhere about changing the past by visualizing a new one.

I used my imagination to travel back in time and I played the game with her. I imagined every move during the game and all the conversation that took place between us while we played, even our laughter. I imagined it all in great detail. The next time she brought it up I told her all about it. I told her I went back in time and we had played the game and we had fun. She seem satisfied after that and let go of the grudge. We never spoke of it again. Did I change the past? I don't know but something changed and it freed up a lot of trapped energy.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Inanna is one of my favorite "goddesses" .

Why Consciously Awake Women Are “Cunts”

YWIMW