TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckr View Post
    Damn, you're sensitive.
    I don't like being criticized for working on things important to me. It isn't their computer and they don't have to look at the "chaos". It is not just this one incident. It is a build up of them criticizing things I find meaningful and it was like the proverbial straw so I am not usually sensitive to criticism that is given in a constructive manner. I don't criticize them playing video games for hours at a time 'cause it doesn't affect me. I just want to be left alone when I am doing my own thing not bothering anyone.

And when I am in my creative process I am very intensely focused on what I am doing... it seemed like a ridiculous idea to stop my writing and clean up my desktop. Just another way of them showing they don't get it and I have no desire for them to get it...only to be left alone when I am working on an idea. I have to work fast so I don't lose some of it in the process 'cause ideas come very fast.

Edit:I am just going to blame it on this and learn to deal with it.

A type with Te PoLR tends to reject facts given from a source which they are personally unfamiliar with, firmly believing they can make their own decisions that are solely based on their own perspective and reasoning about it. They will tend to become defensive when questioned about their rationale or efficiency, pointing out that there is no such thing as objective "fact". Also, these types experience a significant level of stress in tending to day-to-day must do's and responsibilities in life (like routine maintenance or working productively), manifesting itself as a general laziness or hyper-diligence.
    I go back and forth between both these extremes.
    Last edited by Aylen; 04-24-2014 at 02:55 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW