Thread: If you could be any type...

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MensSuperMateriam View Post
    ILE or EIE as your actual self-type, maybe?
    I don't know. They say ILE, SLE, EIE in that order.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE would be fine to try for a while, their everyday life seems to be similar to mine, but when they speak something completely different comes out of their mouth, I wonder how they perceive what happens around them. Similarly, they usually take completely different life decisions.

SLI would also be cool but I don´t think they´re that different.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE/SEE mainly because they seem so super good at being charming

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    I do like sensing too, though, it's nice to get to sink into and be there.
    I really really envy that. I can literally not stop and smell the roses because my mind always jumps to *great, not how to go from here, so many possibilities.* My dogs have actually made a big difference for me in learning to slow down and pay attention to the moment because we walk a lot. They are reactive when people run or ride bikes, so I don't listen to music or do anything distracting to make sure I pay attention to our environment. I still drift off a lot in my head, but I notice smells and sounds and details a lot more during those walks.

I think sensors and intuitives should spend more time sitting on a beach or in the grass or on a mountain top telling each other what goes through their minds in that particular setting.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@darya @Kim aww

those were really nice descriptions of sensor super-powers!

that being said- I wanted to say that I run into things literally *all the time* (I just don't see them- including people) but.. it's true, I do really "feel the sunset" etc. thanks for the description btw it made me really appreciate my own sensing.

I think it would be cool to be an intuitive to actually have things to say- I've been very quiet my whole life and many assume I'm just shy but it's also true that I often don't feel any thoughts running through my head. I spend a *lot* of time in my head but much of it is thinking about people I know, imagining people I might meet, and then also imagining physical sensations I may have felt before or want to feel in the future. i remember sitting in class in college a lot not having anything to contribute to discussions b/c i literally had nothing to say. teachers would sometimes go out of their way to call on me b/c i appeared shy, but in reality, I was sometimes thinking about what food I wanted to eat later, etc...

Intuitives I know are a ton of fun to have around, they talk about everything in the world... both types of intuitives. Like whether cats could be our predators and us their prey (Ne) or how our identity cannot be separate from other's perceptions of us, it's all like a giant... cone of percep-identity or something (Ni) and I appreciate them a lot. <3 I do like sensing too, though, it's nice to get to sink into and be there.
    lemon, do you care or feel for people you don't know or have personal contact with?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

A man chooses, a slave obeys MensSuperMateriam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    I don't know. They say ILE, SLE, EIE in that order.
    I would personally reverse that order. Your soul seems beta to me, but that's just an opinion.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@darya @Kim aww

those were really nice descriptions of sensor super-powers!

that being said- I wanted to say that I run into things literally *all the time* (I just don't see them- including people) but.. it's true, I do really "feel the sunset" etc. thanks for the description btw it made me really appreciate my own sensing.

I think it would be cool to be an intuitive to actually have things to say- I've been very quiet my whole life and many assume I'm just shy but it's also true that I often don't feel any thoughts running through my head. I spend a *lot* of time in my head but much of it is thinking about people I know, imagining people I might meet, and then also imagining physical sensations I may have felt before or want to feel in the future. i remember sitting in class in college a lot not having anything to contribute to discussions b/c i literally had nothing to say. teachers would sometimes go out of their way to call on me b/c i appeared shy, but in reality, I was sometimes thinking about what food I wanted to eat later, etc...

Intuitives I know are a ton of fun to have around, they talk about everything in the world... both types of intuitives. Like whether cats could be our predators and us their prey (Ne) or how our identity cannot be separate from other's perceptions of us, it's all like a giant... cone of percep-identity or something (Ni) and I appreciate them a lot. <3 I do like sensing too, though, it's nice to get to sink into and be there.
    Haha @lemontrees, you sound super adorable. I was laughing so hard in the other thread about your inconveniences. We're both walking disasters it would be awesome to go for a fun road-trip together. The stories, the stories Why do I never meet people like you irl - It seems like everybody is so practical and has their shit together that I feel like a special needs child who was left unsupervised by mistake . Just today I burned another pot to unrecognizability and couldn't draw my keys out of the (outside of the) front doors while leaving the flat , so I had to just leave them there for the whole day

I didn't know sensors can be as unpractical and unaware of the physical reality as you, no offense You're really funny, so don't ever think you have nothing to say or are boring. That's probably an introvert issue anyway - I think extroverts censor their minds less. It seems like for very extroverted people it's like thought -> mouth, no intermediate station (not a good thing in case they're bores). At that moment they would be talking exactly about what food they would like to eat later

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    My experience of the world would be equally as colored from a new set of perspectives as it is already with my own tinted lenses on reality. Just so long as I get to not be an idiot I'm fine.
    You wouldn't realize you are an idiot at that point, and likely you would be astounded at what an idiot you before the switch.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would personally reverse that order. Your soul seems beta to me, but that's just an opinion.
    Mine too. His sequence is given order by the number of supporters rather than strenght of argument, like a good ol' eeenefjay.

TIM
    INTx; unsure
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to be an extrovert with Ti as their base function. Unfortunately, that is socionically impossible. :/
    Within prudence.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    Mine too. His sequence is given order by the number of supporters rather than strenght of argument, like a good ol' eeenefjay.
    Like what?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like what?
    ENFj

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    ENFj
    And I was looking for some kind of jargon...

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta ST (LSE or SLI)

Maybe LSE-Te (Creative subtype) or SLI-Si (Harmonizing subtype)

Otherwise, maybe EII-Fi (Normalizing subtype)

TIM
    O,!C,I;IEI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I was looking for some kind of jargon...
    No, no, The Ineffable was obviously referring to Ian F. Jay, depicted here:

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

INFp E4

ESTJ Te

Esfps to get a feel of that Se

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I have one, and yes, SEis are really sweet. But they lack one important quality: they are not submissive at all.
    I second this!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wallon View Post
    I want to be an extrovert with Ti as their base function. Unfortunately, that is socionically impossible. :/
    Sure it is! you can be an extraverted introtim.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    In hindsight I realize I was somewhat wrong. SEIs DO frequently submit themselves.... to cookies and other good foods!
    oh yes... I unfortunately second this as well

low willpower... low willpower...

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I often wish for stronger Se. But otherwise I'm mostly content being an LII. I like my Ti+Ne combo, don't want to really sacrifice that for more Se. I wouldn't mind being an ILE though.
    Either that or stay as an LII. Alpha NT for sure.

I'd change my DCNH subtype from H to C though.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even though I love my type for what it is, if I could switch types for a day, I would love to know what it's like to be an IEI or an EIE. Walking in the shoes of the Beta quadra would be fascinating even if they annoy me. I would like to see what about my personality type annoys them and how they handle it.

Seeing an IEI makes me wonder if they live on an actual cloud 24/7 because of how spacey they can be. I would love to know what it's like to always live on a cloud and not really give a care about anything in the world. Maybe not Fiona Apple IEI. When I watch her talk, she looks like she's running away from a black hole on her cloud and is slowly trying to find her way back.
    Her presence screams, "The black hole is pulling me in! But I like it! Wheeee!" But to a certain extent to when I'm faced with a situation, I can remain on that cloud and not stress it. Basically, I want to be on the cloud and not face the sweet agony of reality all the time. IEI's sounds pretty fun, but could get draining after awhile in my eyes.

On the other hand, being an EIE would be a fortunate experience. They are very skilled at garnering emotional reaction and basically controlling their emotions when socializing, giving them a lot more energy. I want to know what it's like to be involved in everything emotionally and being able to skillfully manipulate others without breaking a sweat. They also like to classify as a leader and will lean more toward taking the leadership position, taking the initiative. Having the ability to take leadership when it's called for is something I actually envy in EIE's, but I don't like the way they handle it once they have it.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te-SLI E1 Sx/So sounds pretty awesome
    Last edited by willekeurig; 05-17-2015 at 07:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE so I could build strong relationships with people. LIE for the can-do attitude. EIE to inspire people and gather support. ILE because they're just a more off-the-wall version of me. Why do people want to be introverted?
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean it depends on to what extent you stay yourself. I'd love to be an SLE if I could still be myself, because then I'd effectively be self-dualized. Like I'd have 20-whatever years of an IEI's thoughts inside an SLE head. I could bring all of my plots and plans to fruition and still remember to laugh like a maniacal evil genius rather than... whatever an SLE laughs like. Only problem is I'd probably be doubly socially awkward since I'm already awkward with Fe-creative. But whatever I'd be a genius who gets things done so to hell with social skills/other people.

Otherwise... I dunno I might keep my current type. Or maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe SEE. SEEs are awesome. Oh or LSI. Yeah if I had to pick another type it would probably be LSI, although the Fe-seeking thing would be a headache. On the other hand if I still have my life I'm still permanently saturated in the stuff so actually I'm back to being OK with it.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIIs are adorable, so one of the sane LIIs. Something Alpha generally. They're nicer than I am.

Also, while I'm at it, I'd like to be a man, thx.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably LSI

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default less "if", more "how"; courtesy of Viktor Gulenko + machine translator

Many people have a neurotization - painful psychological overheating, which is based on one-sided development of personality. In this section, I want to give the reader some simple guidelines for compensatory - bringing its kind in the psychic equilibrium.

Determine first which of the eight communicative functions was you "in the pen" - superseded by any reason "on the margins" of your life. Make it easier, if we proceed by contradiction, that is to decide what communicative with the state you got used to the extent that there are in the lion's share of time. The cause of neuroticism will be due to the atrophy of the function, which is the opposite to your favorite occupation.

Analyze yourself or, if the objective self-esteem you can not, with who knows the person you are and look at the summary table of the seventh section a brief description of the state in which you overdo it.

After that, read the following guidelines and begin to atrophy training functions. Just do not go too far once again! Remember the golden proportion, requires that the duration of the compensatory state equal to 30-40% of the time it takes for the ground state.

Se - sensory power

Take power sports such as martial arts, athletics, rugby. Exercise and muscle strength razvorotlivost body. Eat more meat, especially pork and beef. Drink plenty of fluids.

Teach your mind tuned to victory. In dealing with people Achieve benefits for himself and concessions on their part for anyone, even the smaller issues. Play games of chance.

Push-to-action half-hearted and brake those who deliberately gaining "points". In the room where people gathered, always occupy a key position - at the head table or on the side where all the controlled space.

Learn how to quickly "weigh" the situation what is it? where? when? for whose benefit? Comes only from the facts, reject any hypothesis, no matter how beautiful they may seem to you. Train speed of thinking, solving puzzles that require intelligence.

Ne - intuition opportunities

More swimming, more often descend from the mountains, ride on a swing, jump - select those sports where there is a loss of weight. Eat more eggs, sprouted grains and other foods that contain germs. Master models of complex machines. Take the theory of inventive problem solving (TRIZ).

Learn to assess the ability of optimism - his own and his family. Take frequent compliments, regards everything with curiosity. Improvise to communicate, behave like a child at ease and immediately. Joking, do not get involved in domestic disputes. Actively promotes the worn-out your ideas, but do not turn them into a dogma.

Behave outside the box, but not shocking. Encourage bold, far-reaching projects. Ignore the critics and everyday worries. Attend various workshops, conferences, discussions on the latest directions, but not religious persuasion. Intensive exchange ideas with their opponents and colleagues. Prepare for each meeting news - disturbing the mind of a hypothesis or a paradox.

More often go into himself, then plunge into the inner thoughts of the most opposite things. Look for similarities between the extremes. Read as much scientific and popular literature. Build in the mind of a multilayer "pie" of superimposed still pictures, and then squeeze it until you do not light up - come to mind synthesizes the idea.

Si - sensory experiences

Eat only organic foods. Eat in moderation, but diverse. Discard the heavy grades of meat (pork, beef). Replace them with a bird. More often in the open air. Interact with nature is not spiritually, and physically - to gather mushrooms and berries, collecting herbs. Visit the sauna.

Learn to enjoy the good of the body and its organs. Try to perceive the world as it really is at the moment. Initially, focus on each channel individually touch - sight, hearing, touch, smell. Then connect all the sensations together and experiencing this holistic sensory bouquet. Train those receptors that you have closed, rarely are utilized.

Avoid any kinks in communication, and in the work. Spend your free time with the usual friends with whom you feel comfortable. Attach a positive feeling by touch. Take crafts, fine crafts and cooking.

Establish communication between your thoughts and bodily reactions. Replaces the painful feelings of pleasant sensory memories. Avoid unnatural postures and affectedness. Think only about what is happening here and now. Listen to your body and immediately react to its signals. Let your internal organs 'sound' in tune you like. Sleep little but often.

Ni - intuition of time

Indulge in luxuries, take on a strict diet. Eat plenty of plant and dairy foods. Master the various techniques of breathing and cleansing the body, as well as physical exercises of hatha yoga.

Communicating with people asking about their fates - past and present, conceived and accomplishments. Conveyed to them the idea that everything has already happened. Warns against mistakes. Do not be afraid to be subject to charges. Learn how to take the blame.
    Feel like you are changing over time. Make sure that all is transitory: fame, power, recognition, as well as pain and pleasure. Concentrate on the flow of time that passes through you. Imagine a chip, which carries away the rough river.

Feel the philosophical literature. Take care of various techniques of meditation. Setting yourself up for communion with God, cosmic intelligence, extraterrestrial, souls, etc. Most are asleep, and others interpret their dreams. Refer to the religion.

Fe - ethics of emotions

Eat those foods that stimulate and tone: sharp, salty, sour, bitter. Share a meal during their impressions of the events have affected you. Take part in amateur performances: sing, dance, play in the plays, read poetry. Learn to openly express their emotions in various forms of art.

Get to empathy - the ability to adapt to the mood of another person. Reflect his posture, gestures, tone of his voice, the rhythm of breathing. Feel your unity with him. Do not restrain a smile and laugh when you have fun, and do not hide the sad face when you feel sad.

Frequently communicate with more people. Impact on the overall mood of the team. Visit the entertainment activities (dances, concerts, festivals), and also places of grief and sorrow - the mourning ceremonies, parties memory. Strive to keep your emotions were transmitted to others.

Comprehend the events, listening to music. Pronounce the accumulated emotions, communicating mentally with people with whom you care. Learn how to "pump" emotional energy from the head to the lower part of the body along the spine and in the opposite direction. Eat expressive speech and expression.

Te - the business logic

Take dynamic sport requiring stamina: football, running, long-distance hiking. Eat high-calorie foods with plenty of fluids. Avoid suhomyatki, snacking on the run. More likely to work in the garden and the garden. During operation, do not take frequent breaks so as not to bring down the pace. Forget about smoking.

Learn to experience the joy of movement. Send your emotional energy on one goal, but spend it equally, and not one strong emission. Rely only on their own. Your sincere conviction should be a mutually beneficial cooperation. Always ask what is earned.

Always mentally calculate the options and after comparing them stop at one - one that is most advantageous. Choose a reliable criterion of utility, for example, income in terms of money or the time spent. Constantly improving its operations. Use the words in the speech that convey business activity: work, work, useful, fast, tuned, etc.

Fi - the ethics of relationships

Eat more sweet and starchy foods. Avoid sharp, sudden movements. Sit at the bedside. Reassurance upset the child. Do not disregard any of the emotional reaction, directed at you, but respond to it or indirectly, or some time later.

Extremely sensitive to the nuances of his condition, in which direction the arrow turns your inner "compass". Worry for others than for themselves. Stay tuned to his own opinion, but tolerance to the opinions of an opponent. Cultivate patience, listening skills, as well as a sense of politeness and distance.

Smooth out the conflicts in the team. Talk about the people more good than bad. Not to alienate those who have turned to for help, even if you yourself are doing it does not matter. Let offended or just going through people become the object of your attention. Do not get carried away analysis of the situation, do not look right and guilty. Do not preach or give advice. Your goal - to defuse the emotions of people, give them the sound off and quietly sympathize.

Always consider the issue in broad terms, if there are no positive signs in a familiar framework, they necessarily exist in related fields. Do not judge rashly! Listening to the other person, catch the intonation, not meaning. By showing empathy, yet do not get anyone's side.

Ti - structural logic

Take care of those sports that require speed and accuracy of the special - fire, towns, orienteering. Work out the main components of a balanced diet and stick to it. Maintain an orderly way of life. Always plan your actions in advance. The events come in time. Dress neatly and rigorously.

Communicate with people only in the case. Avoid humor, pranks, the ambiguous sentences. With all the stay at the same distance. Breathe evenly, do not gesticulate and do not change facial expressions, no matter what happens.

Work out for himself a system of values and stick to it religiously. Scrupulously to perform their duties and reject any with them going against orders. Arrange falling for you stuff in the area where you work. Constantly checked against the reference books, charts, drawings, guides, etc.

Learn how to clearly and concisely articulate their thoughts. Talk to a measured, monotonous voice. Analyzing the data in mind, compare it to you all known criteria, "with one hand... on the other hand...." Fill your speech a variety of structural and drawing up the ligaments (prepositions and conjunctions), "or," "but," "however", "if - then" "What - the" and others.

I hope you are convinced that control is possible if a conscious process, which involved people. The challenge is to maintain a dynamic balance between communicative extremes. In order for the opposition is not at odds, and live in peace together, you need to rotate them in a timely manner. Therefore, periodically make transitions in your unusual condition, even if at first it scares you. Only in this way you get the freedom of choice, without which you can not take their natural resources.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-sx. Lets go batshit crazy in my next life.

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    it appears that he describes what functions already do

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE or SEE

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE, SEE, LIE, LSE

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8w7 and LSI or SLE.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Se-LSI
    Se-ESI
    cp6w7 Sx/So
    7w8 Sx/So
    9w8 Sp/Sx
    Triple Reactive
    Last edited by suedehead; 02-05-2015 at 08:55 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not IEI. not IEI. not IEI. not beta NF.

SEE or LSI, i guess ...

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A Siamese twin of which halves are full filling alpha irrational duality.

Imagine a siamese twin pair consisting of conflicting types. That would be... in short term.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Se-LSI
    Se-ESI
    cp6w7 Sx/So
    7w8 Sx/So
    9w8 Sp/Sx
    Triple Reactive
    You have no idea what you're on about.

I AM A TRIPLE REACTIVE(684)! I can't even control my urge to respond on forum, let alone other things. But hey! At least it builds the character .

As to OP: If I choose any type, I'd choose:

Whatever I am. It's just an information intake unit/style, not a lambo. Most likely ESI, but I'd take whatever I am. Fk the change!

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE! I think they have a great energy. Ariana Grande is an EIE and I love to watch her interviews just because she's so effervescent. My mom is a likely not-so-healthy EIE too so I guess I'm just used to them. I would also love to have greater empathetic skills and be better at setting and achieving my goals.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

either of the polr types. i could just be hyperactive and insane (<--exaggeration), and never would i be burdened by discomfort for i wouldn't feel any of it... it would be so shoved in the background. my HA would make me more inclined towards ambition and competition. i would be more inclined to "get somewhere in life."

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLE or ILE

i'd want to be logical and extroverted, but still a Merry type.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably LIE I guess.
    Suomea

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast