I've had this issue in my head for some time now, and I wonder what your thoughts are.

Maybe it could be likened to duality, but it also seems to soften some j/p edges that I've come across. What I am getting at is how spiritual persuits affect a persons type. I do not suppose, necessarily, that a person's psychological type will 'change' becaues of spiritual development or self cultivation. But I imagine, that, as a person, one could dictate and choose how to balance oneself out.

my expereince with spirituality helped me bring Thinking/Logics to Ethics, and I am also exploring the other dichotomies as well. The one thing that does not change is how I feel about relationships, like because I am an I, and IJ. But on a Much deeper spiritual level, I could even see myself 'not getting so caught up in it', and not really caring so much. So at times I wonder about the j/p scale of things. Furthermore, it seems to me like to get to the deeper truth, which may take on a spiritual nature, you have to: either loosen the j/p difference, or, for me, 'be more open to 'p' ". I could speculate, however, that 'being more open to 'p' ' stikes me that way, because I am inheretly j.

Furthermore, as I posted in the other thread, about the Awareness of the Implications of Psychological Lopsidedness. I think that awareness of such, combined with spirituality (or maybe spirituality isn't necessary), loosens some of the pysch, how the "Ego" has developed. Or at least, that is how it seems to me.

Because, I know I am INTj. But the further I delve into the truth of things, the deeper truths, the less relevant my INTj psyche seems to be. In some ways, my motivation is sapped, and dwindeling. I have less inclination to try to shape the world according to my leading function. It doesn't go away completely, but it is not as strong as if I didn't consider the spiritual side of things. I am sort of 'torn between' my INTj purpose and mood, and the spiritual "being-ness" of what is -- I am not sure how to put the two together, or use one or the other, or how to dissolve the apparent differentiation between the two.

So, I am wondering if anyone else has similar experience, or even just thoughts about this.