Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Some kind of something : need your help to type a lonely soul

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    Why?
    Well, I don't really know you, nor could I possibly make a conclusive judgement from what little you've provided in terms of your personality on this thread, especially since English is not exactly your first language. With that in mind I am a bit thrown off by your writing seeming a bit awkward -- sort of what I associate with the LII's being somewhat weak in terms of emotional expression. However, what I see is a concision and economy of language like an Alpha NT. Answering my question you decided to list out your answer as opposed to waxing poetic on the subject like perhaps an NF would. Your interests tend toward many Alphas I know, however that could of course vary from type to type, quadra to quadra. From my observations, IEIs tend to write too much because they typically aren't able to punctuate their conclusions -- they tend to go on and on and on and on. You also have a certain pensiveness in your eyes that I don't normally associate with a feeler type.

Have you read Jung's work Psychological Types yet? If so, which function do you tend to gravitate toward?

edit: I don't really get the impression of an Se ego nor an Si ego. Ni is possible but not before Ne in my opinion.

Strong: LII, ILE, EII, ILI,

Possible: IEI, SEI, SLI...the rest? Nah.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Dude, she just got typed by someone with more credibility than you.
    I can imagine Meged has more credibility than Park, but even then this credibility is amazingly low. Personally I think the Meged/Ovcharov type descriptions are one of the most Forer-effect BS Socionics descriptions I have ever read, even many MBTI descriptions make more sense. Also, I read on Wikisocion that Meged and her husband have a tendency to type many celebs either ILE or EIE. If this is true, this is plain silly and certainly not credible at all.

@LostInDreams: As I said, Meged's type descriptions are a load of Forer-effect BS, so I think the ILE-Ti is probably very appropriate. But not in a million years are you any kind of ILE in the conception of Socionics as most people in the West understand it. You look like an intelligent woman, I'm sure you can tell for yourself if Meged's conceptions of Socionics are Forer effect.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    Well, I don't really know you, nor could I possibly make a conclusive judgement from what little you've provided in terms of your personality on this thread, especially since English is not exactly your first language. With that in mind I am a bit thrown off by your writing seeming a bit awkward -- sort of what I associate with the LII's being somewhat weak in terms of emotional expression. However, what I see is a concision and economy of language like an Alpha NT. Answering my question you decided to list out your answer as opposed to waxing poetic on the subject like perhaps an NF would. Your interests tend toward many Alphas I know, however that could of course vary from type to type, quadra to quadra. From my observations, IEIs tend to write too much because they typically aren't able to punctuate their conclusions -- they tend to go on and on and on and on. You also have a certain pensiveness in your eyes that I don't normally associate with a feeler type.

Have you read Jung's work Psychological Types yet? If so, which function do you tend to gravitate toward?

edit: I don't really get the impression of an Se ego nor an Si ego. Ni is possible but not before Ne in my opinion.

Strong: LII, ILE, EII, ILI,

Possible: IEI, SEI, SLI...the rest? Nah.
    We can try it all in French in you want
    Anyway thanks, really appreciate your posts.
    I don't feel like being Fi dom I think we can surely rule out EII.
    This makes me stick to LII, LIE, ILI, IEI, SEI and SLI.
    I am confident with my intuition, so I rule out SEI and SLI, sorry for many, including Maritsa and Park (@Park, I have that weird hate/love feeling with you).
    Se or Si dom just noooo. That leaves LII, LIE, ILI, IEI...
    My next book to read: Jung's work Psychological Types I am that weird creature still spending a lot of money on paper books.
    In the meantime, my vacuum cleaner got out 2 weeks ago... Will I spend my money on home stuff or on books?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I can imagine Meged has more credibility than Park, but even then this credibility is amazingly low. Personally I think the Meged/Ovcharov type descriptions are one of the most Forer-effect BS Socionics descriptions I have ever read, even many MBTI descriptions make more sense. Also, I read on Wikisocion that Meged and her husband have a tendency to type many celebs either ILE or EIE. If this is true, this is plain silly and certainly not credible at all.

@LostInDreams: As I said, Meged's type descriptions are a load of Forer-effect BS, so I think the ILE-Ti is probably very appropriate. But not in a million years are you any kind of ILE in the conception of Socionics as most people in the West understand it. You look like an intelligent woman, I'm sure you can tell for yourself if Meged's conceptions of Socionics are Forer effect.
    I have a bug here, honestly. I do not have enough of weight in the topic to tipically point out the misconceptions of Meged.
    But somehow something tells me it's not worth considering seriously. Too much of hesitation in her statements.

Creepy-male

Where does LIE or ENTj come into the mix? Why not ILE or ENTp now for you?

I've bought about 300 paper books in the last couple of years, so no worries. Eh, depends on how dirty you are -- if you have rats scurrying about, then they'll eat your books...

We can try it all in French in you want
    Anyway thanks, really appreciate your posts.
    I don't feel like being Fi dom I think we can surely rule out EII.
    This makes me stick to LII, LIE, ILI, IEI, SEI and SLI.
    I am confident with my intuition, so I rule out SEI and SLI, sorry for many, including Maritsa and Park (@Park, I have that weird hate/love feeling with you).
    Se or Si dom just noooo. That leaves LII, LIE, ILI, IEI...
    My next book to read: Jung's work Psychological Types I am that weird creature still spending a lot of money on paper books.
    In the meantime, my vacuum cleaner got out 2 weeks ago... Will I spend my money on home stuff or on books?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Where does LIE or ENTj come into the mix? Why not ILE or ENTp now for you?

I've bought about 300 paper books in the last couple of years, so no worries. Eh, depends on how dirty you are -- if you have rats scurrying about, then they'll eat your books...
    I skipped ILE or just a kind of confusion. A typo or... Must be something unconscious...
    Makes it all around LII, ILE, ILI, IEI.
    I spent something close to a fortune in books last year. Do not even want to count...
    That's why I pay for the typing stuff instead of buying the vacuum cleaner
    Aaaand no rats yet

Edit: something just stroke me, I do not think I am the NF temperament. By the way, I will get this classification as well from Meged. She was talking about some kind of melancholy that screws all of my profile so much. LOL
    Last edited by Persephone; 04-26-2014 at 09:39 PM.

Creepy-male

I skipped ILE or just a kind of confusion. A typo or... Must be something unconscious...
    Makes it all around LII, ILE, ILI, IEI.
    I spent something close to a fortune in books last year. Do not even want to count...
    That's why I pay for the typing stuff instead of buying the vacuum cleaner
    Aaaand no rats yet

Edit: something just stroke me, I do not think I am the NF temperament. By the way, I will get this classification as well from Meged. She was talking about some kind of melancholy that screws all of my profile so much. LOL
    "something just stroke me" Hmm, it's funny how that happens in a rush, no? ......I think you mean "struck," but this is the internets, so who knows?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

"something just stroke me" Hmm, it's funny how that happens in a rush, no? ......I think you mean "struck," but this is the internets, so who knows?
    Exactly struck. Thanks for the insight, realized the nonsense...no caress in the story

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a bug here, honestly. I do not have enough of weight in the topic to tipically point out the misconceptions of Meged.
    But somehow something tells me it's not worth considering seriously. Too much of hesitation in her statements.
    You don't need to understand Meged's misconceptions, you only need to understand the general principle of the Forer effect:

http://www.socionics.us/types/universal_type.shtml

;-)
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

You don't need to understand Meged's misconceptions, you only need to understand the general principle of the Forer effect:

http://www.socionics.us/types/universal_type.shtml

;-)
    This is just not possible, this is me to a T..
    Incredible, really.
    Edit: wanna hug you!!

Creepy-male

Exactly struck. Thanks for the insight, realized the nonsense...no caress in the story
    Tis a shame -- but no NF for you? How come?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Tis a shame -- but no NF for you? How come?
    If I rely on what people say around, I am not NF.

EDIT, I found a picture when I was 20, looks pretty NF actually
    photo.jpg
    Last edited by Persephone; 04-27-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is just not possible, this is me to a T..
    Incredible, really.
    Edit: wanna hug you!!
    If you ever come to Amsterdam, just let me know. I like hugs!

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

If you ever come to Amsterdam, just let me know. I like hugs!
    Hilarious
    If I ever pass by Amsterdam, I won't dare letting you know.
    But if ever you appear to drop by the South of France, I will surely hug you, but upon request

Creepy-male

If I rely on what people say around, I am not NF.

EDIT, I found a picture when I was 20, looks pretty NF actually
    photo.jpg

Good pic -- a bit less melancholy blue and grey serious than the others.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Good pic -- a bit less melancholy blue and grey serious than the others.
    Well I grew up since then... and life was not easy

Creepy-male

Well I grew up since then... and life was not easy
    It never is easy, nor should it be. Does "growing up" equate to seriousness and melancholy?

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think an Alpha quadra type is appropriate selection for @LostInDreams

She gravitates towards consensual interest sharing and mutual experiences taken together with positive emotional atmospheres.

That would take us to LII/ILE/ESE/SEI.

Given her direct communication style which does not focus on her relationships I would say SEI/ESE are not appropriate.

Similar to other female ILEs I've encountered e.g. @Wynch et al she prefers to observe and interact by providing new ideas, rather than proving the previous ideas indefinitely, which is the cognitive quirk I most associate with introverts and therefore which would be an LII typing.

With the uncertainties and changes that appropriately surround personality and character, which allow us to function as humans; Socionics typing is about the best fit, not a perfect fit and ILE is likely to be one of the best fits available for her.
    Last edited by InvisibleJim; 04-27-2014 at 05:46 PM. Reason: More flavour

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear ILEs have trouble sleeping at night. I mean, getting into a comfortable position (suggestive ). Is this true in your case?

My Dad is an LII, @InvisibleJim, and I can confirm that he never gets tired of an idea.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Ironic that you condemn me for unsolicited advice and yet try dishing some out to LostInDreams unwarranted, seemingly maliciously.

I think we've both had enough of talking to one another for one day, but I just want to point out that what you said is not true. Some people do get what they want in life. It takes hard work, but they usually end of getting what they want. If you're negative and miserable though, you will never see it, because you aren't looking for it. And who's to say LID *shouldn't* get what she wants? Of course she deserves it. You're really trying to be hurtful intentionally now on purpose.

It really makes me curious to know what happened to you. To get this argumentative and defensive and even malicious over a simple conversation. I don't know what's happened in your past, but there's no need to spread bleakness or misery purposely over others.

I know I've offered before to listen to you if you wanted to get something off your chest, and offered to talk in PMs, but you kindly referred to that as "gay". You seem very sensitive, and seem like you try hard to 'one-up' other guys sometimes. Honestly it makes me wonder if your dad wasn't there for you growing up. My dad wasn't there for me much growing up either, and there were lingering feelings that I had to deal with to get past that and be happy again.

I don't know what's happened in your past, Park, but there's definitely something unresolved, that's causing you to lash out and project onto others. I've seen you get in fights now on the forum with woof, anndelise, etc. Many people. Simply if they say something that rubs you the wrong way or you think is inaccurate. It seems like an incredible waste of your mental energy and well-being to worry about that.

I suppose you'll reject it again, but I'll offer again because you never know, if you would like to talk in PM feel free to message me. If not, that's fine too. And enjoy your weekend - it's Saturday for crying out loud.
    You did exactly what I asked you not to. You're a major asshole, aren't you. No wonder your parents kicked you out of home, you smelly, insanely competitive, finger snapping, gay cunt. Go shit on your father's balls.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    You did exactly what I asked you not to. You're a major asshole, aren't you. No wonder your parents kicked you out of home, you smelly, insanely competitive, finger snapping, gay cunt. Go shit on your father's balls.
    lol

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

It never is easy, nor should it be. Does "growing up" equate to seriousness and melancholy?
    I see a glass of water half empty, this is true.
    A lot of people say that there is some kind of profound sadness in my eyes.
    Probably due to life experience.
    But even I am sometimes sad, I am quite funny to be around
    Last edited by Persephone; 04-27-2014 at 07:41 PM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I think an Alpha quadra type is appropriate selection for @LostInDreams

She gravitates towards consensual interest sharing and mutual experiences taken together with positive emotional atmospheres.

That would take us to LII/ILE/ESE/SEI.

Given her direct communication style which does not focus on her relationships I would say SEI/ESE are not appropriate.

Similar to other female ILEs I've encountered e.g. @Wynch et al she prefers to observe and interact by providing new ideas, rather than proving the previous ideas indefinitely, which is the cognitive quirk I most associate with introverts and therefore which would be an LII typing.

With the uncertainties and changes that appropriately surround personality and character, which allow us to function as humans; Socionics typing is about the best fit, not a perfect fit and ILE is likely to be one of the best fits available for her.
    Thank you for your output.
    I hope you are aware of breaking into pieces the theories of me being Se or Si dom...
    This should make cry more than one. I have a lot of nice French handkerchiefs here, if needed.

ILE still sounds a bit awkward to me, as I am very responsive... I think that I do not enter to any specific box.
    Anyhow, I will survive it all

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    I hear ILEs have trouble sleeping at night. I mean, getting into a comfortable position (suggestive ). Is this true in your case?

My Dad is an LII, @InvisibleJim, and I can confirm that he never gets tired of an idea.
    My sleep is indeed fragile but more due to other external triggers.
    Besides I need a loooooot of sleep. Under 8h, I am in a zombie mode.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you remind me of Fionna Apple. maybe Ni-IEI.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your output.
    I hope you are aware of breaking into pieces the theories of me being Se or Si dom...
    This should make cry more than one. I have a lot of nice French handkerchiefs here, if needed.

ILE still sounds a bit awkward to me, as I am very responsive... I think that I do not enter to any specific box.
    Anyhow, I will survive it all .
    You're most welcome.

Well, the interesting question isn't 'what are you?', but 'what type do you want to be?' and 'does it fit who you are?' and if so 'are you sure you want to be that type after all?'

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

You're most welcome.

Well, the interesting question isn't 'what are you?', but 'what type do you want to be?' and 'does it fit who you are?' and if so 'are you sure you want to be that type after all?'
    I am not into "what do you want to be?" I am what I am and am quite confortable about. Do not need socionics to find myself.
    On the other side, I want to understand as nothing seems to perfectly fit
    Anyhow the Earth will continue spinning, no matter whatever my type is.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not into "what do you want to be?" I am what I am and am quite confortable about. Do not need socionics to find myself.
    On the other side, I want to understand as nothing seems to perfectly fit
    Anyhow the Earth will continue spinning, no matter whatever my type is.
    All of the right answers; but sometimes it's easier to find our types by finding out what we dislike, e.g. by identifying the information element which is the Point of Least Resistance which makes us cringe or agitated.

I've noticed you dislike impoliteness and aggression. It might be useful if you can consider what really annoys you on a cognitive level because it should lead you to 2 types as a maximum which share the same annoyance.

For example, for myself as Fe PoLR I dislike people trying to approach me emotionally if I feel the display is not genuine and I dislike casual emotionality, e.g. public gatherings where everyone has to be nice to one another, regardless of how rude those people are. I also won't say what I feel unless it is true, even if pressured to do so (it happens). I've learned to deal with it to minimize my social ineptitude, but people still find me blunt and crass on occasion when I enter 'direct mode'.

Could you consider what might really annoy you about interacting with your environment or with others?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

All of the right answers; but sometimes it's easier to find our types by finding out what we dislike, e.g. by identifying the information element which is the Point of Least Resistance which makes us cringe or agitated.

I've noticed you dislike impoliteness and aggression. It might be useful if you can consider what really annoys you on a cognitive level because it should lead you to 2 types as a maximum which share the same annoyance.

For example, for myself as Fe PoLR I dislike people trying to approach me emotionally if I feel the display is not genuine and I dislike casual emotionality, e.g. public gatherings where everyone has to be nice to one another, regardless of how rude those people are. I also won't say what I feel unless it is true, even if pressured to do so (it happens). I've learned to deal with it to minimize my social ineptitude, but people still find me blunt and crass on occasion when I enter 'direct mode'.

Could you consider what might really annoy you about interacting with your environment or with others?
    There are two things I am unconfortable about and I am unable to choose only one between those :
    1) rudeness or impoliteness or agression. I hate violence of any nature, conflicts, unhealthy atmosphere.
    2) clinginess. I hate when people invade my space and wait for me sticking to them, being emotionally open and all.
    I am very private. I do not stick, I ask for nothing and even if I can have a lot of fantasies, I do not share them and wait for nothing.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are two things I am unconfortable about and I am unable to choose only one between those :
    1) rudeness or impoliteness or agression. I hate violence of any nature, conflicts, unhealthy atmosphere.
    2) clinginess. I hate when people invade my space and wait for me sticking to them, being emotionally open and all.
    I am very private. I do not stick, I ask for nothing and even if I can have a lot of fantasies, I do not share them and wait for nothing.
    Yeah, I'm going to give you ILE or SLE, based on a Fi PoLR which dislikes strong opinions which disrupt social harmony, particularly when they generate negative emotions within you.

Whereas us Fe PoLRs slip into our Fi hidden agenda and become infatuated, consumed, soppy floppy love birds when we are engrossed with someone, which is what SLIs tend to do like ILIs. So someone recommended SLI, but I'm skeptical that it is your type.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm going to give you ILE or SLE, based on a Fi PoLR which dislikes strong opinions which disrupt social harmony, particularly when they generate negative emotions within you.

Whereas us Fe PoLRs slip into our Fi hidden agenda and become infatuated, consumed, soppy floppy love birds when we are engrossed with someone, which is what SLIs tend to do like ILIs. So someone recommended SLI, but I'm skeptical that it is your type.
    It's more complicated than that
    I am OK with strong opinions disrupting social harmony. Sometimes I am too much harsh in my way of speaking and I can't stand faky small talks. But due to some life experience I am very sensitive to violence, of any nature. That's why social norms are important to me, somehow it's connected in my eyes.

I am rarely infatuated. But when I am, this is something so extraordinary, that I am clearly a soppy little thing. I just do everything to hide it.
    I am very romantic in the very bottom of myself but I do not like to show it.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's more complicated than that
    I am OK with strong opinions disrupting social harmony. Sometimes I am too much harsh in my way of speaking and I can't stand faky small talks. But due to some life experience I am very sensitive to violence, of any nature. That's why social norms are important to me, somehow it's connected in my eyes.

I am rarely infatuated. But when I am, this something so extraordinary, that I am clearly a soppy little thing. I just do everything to hide it.
    I am very romantic in the very bottom of myself but I do not like to show it.
    Are you tip toeing carefully over to SLI corner?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I guess I am tip toe, tip toe. Boum.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I am tip toe, tip toe. Boum.
    Haha! Cute.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Grrrr, I was just starting think she was my "dual"...I just seem to understand what she expresses without any conflict. I feel relaxed, not romantic for those who go there automatically...I know you don't.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Grrrr, I was just starting think she was my "dual"
    Don't worry, socionics magic makes everyone who is interesting enter your quadra quickly and with extreme interest transmutes them into your dual in no time at all!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyhow, I will survive it all
    I don't believe you are ILE, certainly not from your videos. It's possible that you are an Introverted Irrational with extroverted tendencies. I think in particular has an aspect of elusiveness, an impossibility of holding down a concrete sense of identity.

My sleep is indeed fragile but more due to other external triggers.
    Besides I need a loooooot of sleep. Under 8h, I am in a zombie mode.
    I used to need a lot of sleep, but now I force myself up early. Do you like to keep to a routine?

You said something about not liking small talk: is it the content of the conversation you don't like, its artificial nature, or is it the imposition of your time you can't stand? I would imagine NT's would object to the content, NF's to the artificiality, and maybe someone with PoLR object to the time consuming aspect. In my case, its all 3!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Don't worry, socionics magic makes everyone who is interesting enter your quadra quickly and with extreme interest transmutes them into your dual in no time at all!
    You see how quick I am supporting people I believe to be IEI??? If I see strong similarities (energy not thoughts or actions specifically) to me. I base everything on the energy people give off, in my perception. I don't get it when some IEI want to retype others they think aren't IEI. It's like they want to be the only one when I am saying please more IEI...join my tribe. hahahah

SLE give a different vibe but I see them as part of my tribe too but not interested in the inner workings of it. It is like they are on the periphery doing their own thing.

Edit: Omg, what if I am the SLE! Sorry LostInDreams, I am done now. Not trying to hijack,

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You see how quick I am supporting people I believe to be IEI??? If I see strong similarities (energy not thoughts or actions specifically) to me. I base everything on the energy people give off, in my perception. I don't get it when some IEI want to retype others they think aren't IEI. It's like they want to be the only one when I am saying please more IEI...join my tribe. hahahah

SLE give a different vibe but I see them as part of my tribe too but not interested in the inner workings of it. It is like they are on the periphery doing their own thing.

Edit: Omg, what if I am the SLE! Sorry LostInDreams, I am done now. Not trying to hijack,
    Hey I am alright with highjacking here, welcome Besides I like to read you, so stay as much as you want!

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    I don't believe you are ILE, certainly not from your videos. It's possible that you are an Introverted Irrational with extroverted tendencies. I think in particular has an aspect of elusiveness, an impossibility of holding down a concrete sense of identity.

I used to need a lot of sleep, but now I force myself up early. Do you like to keep to a routine?

You said something about not liking small talk: is it the content of the conversation you don't like, its artificial nature, or is it the imposition of your time you can't stand? I would imagine NT's would object to the content, NF's to the artificiality, and maybe someone with PoLR object to the time consuming aspect. In my case, its all 3!
    I force myself to go to bed and to get up early. Otherwise I can sleep from 9PM to 9AM easily.
    I like to stick to a routine. Usually I have my evening only to myself on Mondays and I feel comfortable to know I can spend time on my own.

For the small talk, I smiled, all of 3 aspects you mentioned annoy the hell out of me
    But aging made me learn a lot and I can fake small talks with less effort now.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9pm, that's early! I'm eating dinner at that time!

Yeah, small talk gets easier with time. One learns, also, to gain some fun out of it.

Would you describe yourself as being fairly adaptable?

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast