Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Some kind of something : need your help to type a lonely soul

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix
    What were you like as a child?
    I'd probably need to ask my mother to be sure I am not subjectively or unconsciously modifying the reality...

But from my perspective, from birth till let's say 5:
    I learnt to talk very early; at 10 months. Started to walk at 12 months but crashed and was scared to walk alone.
    I had a special red ribbon that I was wearing everywhere, it was protecting me from falling down.
    When I could walk for good, with no ribbon, I started to discover the world.
    My mother was complaining that we needed to "walk" to diffrent unknown places for a while. I never wanted anybody to carry me, even if I was tired.
    I was reciting complicated poems at 2 and started to read at 3.
    I was often giving my sandwiches to other children, my granny was often mad at me for that.
    Once I put 1kg of butter on our gate, she got mad too. Then I repainted it into another colour, red is nicer than dull dark green.
    I was afraid of dark and was constantly feeling/seeing spirits around me. When I was 5 I stopped hiding under my blanket and forced myself to open my eyes, got "aware" of the darkness... I also looked at every possible corner. I remember that night as if it was yesterday...

To be continued

I'm only 6"0ft. Not so very tall. Compared to some people.
    Average European man is 1m78 so you are above the average.
    Average French man is 1m75 so you are TALL!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    I'd probably need to ask my mother to be sure I am not subjectively or unconsciously modifying the reality...

But from my perspective, from birth till let's say 5:
    I learnt to talk very early; at 10 months. Started to walk at 12 months but crashed and was scared to walk alone.
    I had a special red ribbon that I was wearing everywhere, it was protecting me from falling down.
    When I could walk for good, with no ribbon, I started to discover the world.
    My mother was complaining that we needed to "walk" to diffrent unknown places for a while. I never wanted anybody to carry me, even if I was tired.
    I was reciting complicated poems at 2 and started to read at 3.
    I was often giving my sandwiches to other children, my granny was often mad at me for that.
    Once I put 1kg of butter on our gate, she got mad too. Then I repainted it into another colour, red is nicer than dull dark green.
    I was afraid of dark and was constantly feeling/seeing spirits around me. When I was 5 I stopped hiding under my blanket and forced myself to open my eyes, got "aware" of the darkness... I also looked at every possible corner. I remember that night as if it was yesterday...

To be continued
    That's so random, putting butter on the gate... I love it! When I was a similar age I would grab an apple from the kitchen take it to eat outside in the back garden, accidentally drop it, get another, drop that one in a similar spot, rinse and repeat for my mother's annoyance and bewilderment. Another time she caught me almost stabbing myself with a kitchen knife. I didn't know any better!

Yes, red is nicer than horrible dark green. The worst colour in the word is yellow - it's just bile...and vile!

My first home was haunted ... actually haunted.

I'm looking forward to hearing more.

What were your favourite hobbies as a child? Were you loud/quiet?

Average European man is 1m78 so you are above the average.
    Average French man is 1m75 so you are TALL!
    Good stats!
    Tall, (kind of) but hopefully not tall in a scary way? I know, some people are intimidated by height.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    That's so random, putting butter on the gate... I love it! When I was a similar age I would grab an apple from the kitchen take it to eat outside in the back garden, accidentally drop it, get another, drop that one in a similar spot, rinse and repeat for my mother's annoyance and bewilderment. Another time she caught me almost stabbing myself with a kitchen knife. I didn't know any better!

Yes, red is nicer than horrible dark green. The worst colour in the word is yellow - it's just bile...and vile!

My first home was haunted ... actually haunted.

I'm looking forward to hearing more.

What were your favourite hobbies as a child? Were you loud/quiet?
    Do you have any suicidal drives?
    Makes me think of my brother who once bit at least 10 apples and then threw all of them, unfinished, through the window.

What happened with your first home?

I don't remember having hobbies when I was really child... I used to mess with animals a lot till I finished as a nice doggy doggy breakfast No more animals since then, thanks.
    I was also very frail and often sick and my mother was constantly dragging me to the hospital.
    I hate hospitals and avoid seeing my doctor as much as I can.

I started to travel when I was 4 and my aunt told me a lot of times that I was behaving as an adult since ever, very observant and never complaining of being tired.
    I also began to dance at the same age, that was my mother's choice... I would rather draw I think.
    Not that I was a terrible classical dancer, but the rude academy discipline was a real punishment for me. I was never focused enough to follow others properly.
    Besides, I was constantly forgetting/loosing my uniform
    I dropped when I was 13, I merely started ditching... I would rather havecold to bits than face it again so I was spending my time outdoors walking around or reading...my mom learnt it a couple of months later
    She made me change for another dancing group, failure She finally understood and left me alone.

At school I was brilliant, just had troubles in focusing my attention. I was learning faster than others so I was often counting birds passing by.
    I hated sports, it was a nightmare for me. Too clumsy for group sports, somehow I was always getting the ball onto my head.
    And for the rest, I was deathly skinny and fragile, no endurance or strength.
    I still remember an obligatory visit to the hospital when I was 14, 36kg for 1m52 and stupid questions about what I eat I am just a vampire and on diet, thanks

I wasn't loud. I was reserved and a bit shy I'd say. Starting from 10, my favourite hobby was reading.
    When I was at my granny's I usually was spending my time in solitary walks in the forest or fields. I was either talking to myself imaging all kind of conversations, even in foreign languages or singing bullshit outloud while picking up flowers and making flower crowns.
    By chance nobody ever heard me.

Good stats!
    Tall, (kind of) but hopefully not tall in a scary way? I know, some people are intimidated by height.
    Nope, you need a lot more than just being tall to make others fear you

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have any suicidal drives?
    Makes me think of my brother who once bit at least 10 apples and then threw all of them, unfinished, through the window.
    Suicidal drives? Not that I'm aware of, but I seem to attract mortal danger with exceeding frequency.

What happened with your first home?
    There was a ghost of a boy called "Goggy" in my sister's bedroom cupboard. There was a strange thing built into the very structure of the house, in that there seemed to be a dead air space between the back of the cupboard wall, to the the wall of the adjacent bedroom. But this boy-ghost was not all. We also had a poltergeist. It would cause household objects to defy the laws of gravity before our eyes. My LII Dad was very sceptical about the paranormal before this, but even he began to believe. As for me, I was a bit too young. But I remember seeing a boy dressed in an orange t-shirt and check shorts walk up the stairs in front of my room, and then proceed into my sister's bedroom. I remember the chill even now. Hell, I was probably imagining it! Since we moved (13 years ago), we've seen nothing, anyway.

I don't remember having hobbies when I was really child... I used to mess with animals a lot till I finished as a nice doggy doggy breakfast No more animals since then, thanks.
    I was also very frail and often sick and my mother was constantly dragging me to the hospital.
    I hate hospitals and avoid seeing my doctor as much as I can.
    Oh, yes. I avoid all appointments, if possible.

I started to travel when I was 4 and my aunt told me a lot of times that I was behaving as an adult since ever, very observant and never complaining of being tired.
    I also began to dance at the same age, that was my mother's choice... I would rather draw I think.
    Drawing was always my favourite pastime as I child. It helped that I had Eidetic memory, so whenever I visited anywhere, I would draw it as soon as I got home. I also loved copying maps, and designing my own.

Not that I was a terrible classical dancer, but the rude academy discipline was a real punishment for me. I was never focused enough to follow others properly.
    Besides, I was constantly forgetting/loosing my uniform
    I think I've already told you about my own problems in this regard.

I dropped when I was 13, I merely started ditching... I would rather havecold to bits than face it again so I was spending my time outdoors walking around or reading...my mom learnt it a couple of months later
    She made me change for another dancing group, failure She finally understood and left me alone.
    So, you stopped going to school? Did you pretend to go as normal, and then spend the day walking around, exploring?

At school I was brilliant, just had troubles in focusing my attention. I was learning faster than others so I was often counting birds passing by.
    I hated sports, it was a nightmare for me. Too clumsy for group sports, somehow I was always getting the ball onto my head.
    And for the rest, I was deathly skinny and fragile, no endurance or strength.
    I still remember an obligatory visit to the hospital when I was 14, 36kg for 1m52 and stupid questions about what I eat I am just a vampire and on diet, thanks
    Me too. It's quite horrible watching old film of me as a child on the beach. My spine was more than easily visible. I looked just like Gollum.

I wasn't loud. I was reserved and a bit shy I'd say. Starting from 10, my favourite hobby was reading.
    When I was at my granny's I usually was spending my time in solitary walks in the forest or fields. I was either talking to myself imaging all kind of conversations, even in foreign languages or singing bullshit outloud while picking up flowers and making flower crowns.
    By chance nobody ever heard me.
    These are the kinds of things my Mum would do as a child

Nope, you need a lot more than just being tall to make others fear you
    I don't mean fear, I mean it's a put-off for some.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Suicidal drives? Not that I'm aware of, but I seem to attract mortal danger with exceeding frequency.
    =>

There was a ghost of a boy called "Goggy" in my sister's bedroom cupboard. There was a strange thing built into the very structure of the house, in that there seemed to be a dead air space between the back of the cupboard wall, to the the wall of the adjacent bedroom. But this boy-ghost was not all. We also had a poltergeist. It would cause household objects to defy the laws of gravity before our eyes. My LII Dad was very sceptical about the paranormal before this, but even he began to believe. As for me, I was a bit too young. But I remember seeing a boy dressed in an orange t-shirt and check shorts walk up the stairs in front of my room, and then proceed into my sister's bedroom. I remember the chill even now. Hell, I was probably imagining it! Since we moved (13 years ago), we've seen nothing, anyway.
    Wow sounds terrifying...
    Never experienced such a thing. Just shadows and whispers in the darkness.

Drawing was always my favourite pastime as I child. It helped that I had Eidetic memory, so whenever I visited anywhere, I would draw it as soon as I got home. I also loved copying maps, and designing my own.
    I do not draw that much anymore, or just during boring meetings
    I used to paint, but have no time anymore... As I said before, time is like water going down to the ground... or like sand falling through my fingers.

So, you stopped going to school? Did you pretend to go as normal, and then spend the day walking around, exploring?
    I stopped going to the dancing academy I am good at acting, so yes, I spent weeks pretending I was there... till they called my mom
    I ditched a whole day of school once, the sun was shining, I went picking up flowers in a nearby forest.
    Once I dared wearing civil clothes at school I was like 8, the teacher got mad There were giraffes on my Tshirt!

It's quite horrible watching old film of me as a child on the beach. My spine was more than easily visible. I looked just like Gollum..
    My gran was always telling me that people were stopping her when she was walking with me when I was a child Apparently I was really cute
    But in my teen age, I was a skeleton, I started to be "normal" after 22.

These are the kinds of things my Mum would do as a child
    Say hello to your mom

I don't mean fear, I mean it's a put-off for some.
    Not for me

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=>
    Don’t cry!

Wow sounds terrifying...
    Never experienced such a thing. Just shadows and whispers in the darkness.
    I never heard whispers. Could you make out specific words?

I do not draw that much anymore, or just during boring meetings
    I used to paint, but have no time anymore... As I said before, time is like water going down to the ground... or like sand falling through my fingers.
    You’re still that child same in school, then, but now transposed into the workplace.

I don’t seem to find much time for painting these days, either. I keep telling myself I must finish painting the character I showed you. She’s been neglected recently, I’m sorry to say. It’s ok, there’s plenty more sand on the beach. (Oh no, I can’t believe I just said that!)

I stopped going to the dancing academy I am good at acting, so yes, I spent weeks pretending I was there... till they called my mom
    I ditched a whole day of school once, the sun was shining, I went picking up flowers in a nearby forest.
    Once I dared wearing civil clothes at school I was like 8, the teacher got mad There were giraffes on my Tshirt!
    You remind me of my last year at college. I was acting for months that year.
    It must have been a liberating experience. I bet you learnt more that day than you would have if you spent it in school.
    Aww. Giraffe T-shirts should be uniform!

My gran was always telling me that people were stopping her when she was walking with me when I was a child Apparently I was really cute
    But in my teen age, I was a skeleton, I started to be "normal" after 22.
    Do you/have you always had a fast metabolism?

Say hello to your mom
    I just did. She said hello back. She also looked slightly bemused as to why I said it.

Not for me

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Don’t cry!
    Free hugs? I take!

I never heard whispers. Could you make out specific words?
    No specific words, probably only my imagination playing with my mind..

You’re still that child same in school, then, but now transposed into the workplace.

I don’t seem to find much time for painting these days, either. I keep telling myself I must finish painting the character I showed you. She’s been neglected recently, I’m sorry to say. It’s ok, there’s plenty more sand on the beach. (Oh no, I can’t believe I just said that!)
    Has she been neglected as much as my domestic chores recently?

You remind me of my last year at college. I was acting for months that year.
    It must have been a liberating experience. I bet you learnt more that day than you would have if you spent it in school.
    Aww. Giraffe T-shirts should be uniform!
    Liberating is the perfect word to describe that day.
    There is something really powerful and mysterious about spring.

Do you/have you always had a fast metabolism?
    Good question. Probably better than average.
    Anyhow I have a weird and unhealthy way of dealing with food, so probably not a reference.

I just did. She said hello back. She also looked slightly bemused as to why I said it.
    Now tell her I love her

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free hugs? I take!
    Not free. Hugs cost the body a few Joules in energy each.

No specific words, probably only my imagination playing with my mind.
    You may still be....POSSESSED!

Has she been neglected as much as my domestic chores recently?
    Oh, yes. She’s collecting dust by the minute. Like your home...

Liberating is the perfect word to describe that day.
    There is something really powerful and mysterious about spring.
    I have always thought so too -- so full of promise and wonder.

Good question. Probably better than average.
    Anyhow I have a weird and unhealthy way of dealing with food, so probably not a reference.
    Do you find it difficult to put on weight, all the same?
    Now tell her I love her
    OK. You just freaked my mum out beyond all reckoning!

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Not free. Hugs cost the body a few Joules in energy each.
    I would have never thought you would be so detail oriented

You may still be....POSSESSED!
    Attachment 3660

Oh, yes. She’s collecting dust by the minute. Like your home...

I have always thought so too -- so full of promise and wonder.
    The most magical season of all.

Do you find it difficult to put on weight, all the same?
    Euuuuhhh after 30, the story is different for most of mortals.
    If you do not exercise and eat a lot of Brie every day, it will be very easy to put on weight.
    Just wait 10 years more and give me your feedback

OK. You just freaked my mum out beyond all reckoning!
    This made my day!!!!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have never thought you would be so detail oriented
    You know what they say: "Joules are a guy's best friend."

Two can play at that game...

Bad doggy!

The most magical season of all.
    If you were going to correspond the seasons with the Quadras, how would they fit?

Euuuuhhh after 30, the story is different for most of mortals.
    If you do not exercise and eat a lot of Brie every day, it will be very easy to put on weight.
    Just wait 10 years more and give me your feedback
    When I will be able to put on weight ... that'll be the day.

This made my day!!!!
    I think it made hers...

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

@The Martrix:
    Attachment 3661

Ahhhh the GIF file does not work ;(

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@The Martrix:
    Attachment 3661

Ahhhh the GIF file does not work ;(
    Give me the direct link.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Give me the direct link.
    Cannot find it anymore
    It was a hypnotic eye..

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cannot find it anymore
    It was a hypnotic eye..
    Found it!

http://servicocatholicohispano.files...sychedelic.gif

I feel dizzy now.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You two are so adorable, I want to put you on a blankie by a lake and serenade you as you eat brie and drink ale.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    You two are so adorable, I want to put you on a blankie by a lake and serenade you as you eat brie and drink ale.
    Do you wanna join?

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they're duals.

That ofc would exclude IEI for @the matrix

That, or maybe they're just huddling together because they're both french and need shelter from the madness

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    I think they're duals.

That ofc would exclude IEI for @the matrix

That, or maybe they're just huddling together because they're both french and need shelter from the madness
    The second option might be relevant as we are both rather introverts... but @The Martrix is Brit, neeee

Creepy-theticalanti

[QUOTE=Reficulris;1019099]im in a country where education is almost free. Id say beyond making money a prime reason for education would be to get I depth understanding of a subject without having to invent the wheel; that is, benefit from others work and learn a lot fast.

disagree on this part. Yes top managers are greedy, but they serve a definite purpose. Stratic vision and leadership. Mostiddlemanagement I've seen have troubles even explaining what they do. Management layers make up a large part of the bulk of large organizations. I've seen legions get fired without the companies suffering, quite the opposite really. Could be different in us, but here a lot of productivity and flexibility gets lost due to the large ammount of layers between top and workfloor. There is a strong trend towards smaller leaner organizations nowadays.

no specialized finance degree but the answer is yes yes and yes.
    id never hire me to do it professionally though since I tend to mix up numbers, but I passed the finance exams
    To be fair I've only benefitted from net present value calculations in real life since our company is small so a lot of the concepts don't apply to us
    the only thing from those courses I never really got was how to make those interesting management controll constructions with put and call options... Somehow I'm not enough of a homo rationales to understand that (it was supposed to be really easy too)

The purpose of education is different for different people. Real world experience is important, but in terms of raw thinking power nothing beats philosophy. Except the beta studies.
    there is the distinction that I don't NEED to make money, I'll always have enough, so my perspective is skewed. But I think that money is a tool, it can never be a goal in any meaningful way. So yeah, living an interesting live beats making money and academics is far more challenging and interesting than most haters on education will admit.

Sure... I'd take most of them unprepared and I'd still especially to win. Don't misunderstand me; I'm not saying college education is the only way to get such skills, it's a good way to do so though.

also, there is a difference between Europe and us attitude towards self made men. In Europe to really succeed you'll need general academic skills to speak on an equal level with the top people. Just being successful at making money, unfortunately, doesn't cut it. Old European aristocracy and such
    Also, there is a point where money offers deminishing returns and power, political cloud and such gets more important.

Oh that is true, it's more likely to make you successful though. For every Steve jobs there is thousands DJA's.
    what I meant with "affecting te world" was without proxies. I can make stuff happen sure, but my real touch on reality is minimal.

My roommate in college majored in Management theory and also had business experience working for his parents' store for many years, doing everything from stocking shelves to back-office accounting to selling to customers. Many companies wanted to hire him after he graduated, and he had starting offers of $80,000+ to be a head store manager. He turned a couple of those offers down though and ended up going into something even more luctive,software sales to the federal government.
    [/Q
    Well yeah, my point wasn't that business isn't usefull, I just think he would have known the same stuff without the degree. People either get business or they don't. I don't, even though the degree is ludecriously easy.

Lolwut?!
    i was saying I could have passed anyways even without the education I already got. MBA is stupidly easy compared to my prior studies... Where did you get the idea that I was struggling? I'm a thesis away from graduating

in general we disagree mainly on emphasis. We both think education isn't all powerfull in determining success. However where I see value in general academics and/or beta studies you think MBAs are better. It's a matter of taste, talent, and cultural prerequisites. For me MBA was too easy, too focused on general management (which I think is a scam, you need knowledge of the field rather than general management skills) and lacking in value. Also, the people in my classes where with a few exceptions the most ignorant and boring people I've ever met.

Edit: fuck, iPhone is a bitch, perhaps with a college degree jobs might have made it possible to type on one
    I replied to this earlier today right as I lost internet, and my post was lost.

Anyway, what country are you from? It seems we have similar thinking but the difference could be cultural. It seems in the US, there is more of a barrier for people in the middle to rise to the top, more suppression of competent people in power struggles, whereas in other countries with more vertical movement/ascension of rank, it might make sense that the middle managers are indeed just incompetent.

And congratulations on finishing up your MBA!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I have wine with the brie, please? Ale is just... eugh!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you wanna join?
    I. Want. To. Go. There.

Actually, maybe not such a great idea. It doesn't look too comfortable to lie beside. We'd break our backs on the boulders.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I. Want. To. Go. There.

Actually, maybe not such a great idea. It doesn't look too comfortable to lie beside. We'd break our backs on the boulders.
    We'll find a solution, in the worse case scenario, we can swim to the other side that looks a bit more welcoming...
    I will just need to stay alive, my swimming skills are very limited

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We'll find a solution, in the worse case scenario, we can swim to the other side that looks a bit more welcoming...
    I will just need to stay alive, my swimming skills are very limited
    I think I've told you already but... I swim like a drowned rat! We're not going to make it... We'll have to make do with the back-breaking boulders.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I think I've told you already but... I swim like a drowned rat! We're not going to make it... We'll have to make do with the back-breaking boulders.
    LIFEGUARDS!!!!
    (So Se, no? )

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIFEGUARDS!!!!
    (So Se, no? )
    Your picture's not showing.
    Last edited by The Martrix; 05-29-2014 at 03:56 PM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

You're picture's not showing.
    and here? http://good-wallpapers.com/models/24086

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dual-seeking?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

So according to the recent typing I am a born IEI, having been influenced pretty much by rationals.

Here crashes the logics. Amen.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSun View Post
    You strike me as a thinking type, judging by your video / since you say you are decisive, Beta ST, maybe LSI.
    The problem with an LSI typing is @LostInDreams is an intuitive. And don't forget, IEIs can look deceivingly logical.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSun View Post
    You strike me as a thinking type, judging by your video / since you say you are decisive, Beta ST, maybe LSI.
    Thanks but no I guess my father's influences, since he IS LSI.
    If only I could have uploaded a video from my early 20s there is no way you would have picked this option.

The problem with an LSI typing is @LostInDreams is an intuitive. And don't forget, IEIs can look deceivingly logical.
    Just a little huge problem

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks but no I guess my father's influences, since he IS LSI.
    If only I could have uploaded a video from my early 20s there is no way you would have picked this option.
    Do your videos reflect well how you are in real life?

Just a little huge problem
    Though largely minute, on the scale of things.

TIM
    ISTp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are an unbalanced N type, an F certainly, P temperament very seeming. My best guessed ENFP>ESFJ>>>INFP. I mean ESFJ/ENFP seems way more. You seem declarative (ask me and I will narrate).
    Jesus already saved you from hell by His Atonement (Rom. 4:7), and by His Word, which says that even the unforgivable is forgivable (James 2:13). Not that He made you perfect, since we will always have our "sin nature" (1 John 1:8), but now, both all your sins, and your "sin nature" (pride, anger, lustfulness, etc.), are covered with His Blood and atoned for (Heb. 9:12; 1 John 2:2), since the Blood of Jesus atones for everything it touches. Yes, Jesus took up "sin" of even unbelievers (1 John 2:2), but, we still need to believe these things, and to thank God that we're saved (Luke 17:17-19), to make our faith in this truth alive (James 2:13). Even just a thanks is sufficient, because thanks is also an action. And immediately your living faith will save you!

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    I think you are an unbalanced N type, an F certainly, P temperament very seeming. My best guessed ENFP>ESFJ>>>INFP. I mean ESFJ/ENFP seems way more. You seem declarative (ask me and I will narrate).
    Surprisingly I've got a lot of questions here.
    What is ENFj-Ne in your case? ENFjs value Fe and Ni first as far as I remember.
    How can a person switch from a Ne dom type to a Fe dom type to a Ni dom type?
    Delta>Alpha>Beta?? Seriously?
    Aren't you confusing stuff a bit with MBTI?
    What is an unbalanced N type?
    Besides, I think that the goal in life is to embrace in a meaningful way all of our functions.
    Which criteria did you base on to define this unbalanced side?
    Depending on your replies, more questions could pop up

PS I hope that you've just contemplated all of the 11 pages here

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Do your videos reflect well how you are in real life?
    Probably not
    Or even hardly

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably not
    Or even hardly
    What differences are there when you are in a natural environment?
    If you want, I can post a video of myself for comparison.

TIM
    ISTp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, you should read my post once again, my dear friend! 'Cos I did not say ENFJ but ESFJ, eh? Now, as for unbalanced, it's according to Talanov's model, which is sort of a separe model on top of the regular socionics model, and which describes whether your Ni and Ne is banced or undabalanced, as well as other functions. Balanced simply means you are in very good control and never really have a problem with startinbg/stopping when you want. ESFJ for you imo is my main guess. Always so very serious (Te role), so very stricts in ethics (Se + Fi), so very nice and fluffy and reliable (Fi + Si).
    Jesus already saved you from hell by His Atonement (Rom. 4:7), and by His Word, which says that even the unforgivable is forgivable (James 2:13). Not that He made you perfect, since we will always have our "sin nature" (1 John 1:8), but now, both all your sins, and your "sin nature" (pride, anger, lustfulness, etc.), are covered with His Blood and atoned for (Heb. 9:12; 1 John 2:2), since the Blood of Jesus atones for everything it touches. Yes, Jesus took up "sin" of even unbelievers (1 John 2:2), but, we still need to believe these things, and to thank God that we're saved (Luke 17:17-19), to make our faith in this truth alive (James 2:13). Even just a thanks is sufficient, because thanks is also an action. And immediately your living faith will save you!

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    Ok, you should read my post once again, my dear friend! 'Cos I did not say ENFJ but ESFJ, eh? Now, as for unbalanced, it's according to Talanov's model, which is sort of a separe model on top of the regular socionics model, and which describes whether your Ni and Ne is banced or undabalanced, as well as other functions. Balanced simply means you are in very good control and never really have a problem with startinbg/stopping when you want. ESFJ for you imo is my main guess. Always so very serious (Te role), so very stricts in ethics (Se + Fi), so very nice and fluffy and reliable (Fi + Si).
    Oh should reread mine, my dear
    I was just asking what is ENFj-Ne for YOU. Can you be so kind to explain this -Ne thing?
    Now, please answer my questions in an organized and structured way instead of throwing a wall of text.
    For your record, ESFj in socionics values Fe and Si.
    Please be kind to learn your basics or to express yourself in a clear way and then come back to chat here.
    No offense, huge hugs to heal your ENFj's wounded Ne

PS I actually do not want to fight with you. I can be ESE just for you.
    Last edited by Persephone; 06-06-2014 at 07:02 PM. Reason: more flavour

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

What differences are there when you are in a natural environment?
    If you want, I can post a video of myself for comparison.
    I do not know, I am probably not that gloomy, I am all smile and fun between people, my humour is not nice and fluffy though, I am pretty cynical, harsh and frank in communication.

You are sweet, you can post a video, but not for me.. rather for you

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not know, I am probably not that gloomy, I am all smile and fun between people, my humour is not nice and fluffy though, I am pretty cynical, harsh and frank in communication.
    On the Meged, do you relate more to the Ni or Fe subtype of IEI. I fit it Fe very well.

You are sweet, you can post a video, but not for me.. rather for you
    I will have to make one. I'll need something to talk about though... maybe you could ask some questions for me to answer....

EDIT: This thread has reached it's twelfth page.

TIM
    ISTp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, it's pretty hard for me to pin point what balanced Ne is in me. But I can sort of see if others have it unbalanced or not, the brain does this calculation and just shows it to me, sorry! I mean I guess I just try to imagine how you would act/flow based on your picture, and unbalanced N shows up, or something like that.

Both ESE and IEI got it. Unbalanced means that they spend most of the time in this state, maybe daydreaming a lot, or just imagining how events will turn out, or sensing the spiritual side of things, or something like that. But that's when they are in that block. When they switch to the other block, another unbalanced function OF that block turns on. In IEI it's Te--they talk about money, they work, etc. In Talanov model there is never Ne or Ni, only N, and only four functions--basically your first four functions without the e/i attached to them. ESE's other unabalnced is Fe--they either worry or get depressed, or rejoice, and infect others with their joy, and keep doing it!
    Last edited by kraut; 06-08-2014 at 05:55 AM.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast