Quote Originally Posted by gabrielle View Post
Oh, I wasn't converting as in implying they are interchangeable, like a pair of shoes. Maybe it looked like that from the way I wrote it. I meant the closest similar type in another system.

Thanks for the feedback on the rest of what I wrote. I see you are an Fi-IEE. How would you say perfectionism is derived from your cognitive style?
There are discrepancies between those typings that cause a lot of misunderstandings between the two systems. Swapping the j/p dichotomy from mbti to socionics for introverts is not plain sailing. I feel many 'typical' (that is, agreed by many in the field of socionics) LSI's are actually closer to mbti ISTJ's. Malcom x for example or Javert from les mis.

Examples of SLI would be Antony Hopkins or Mr.Bennet from pride and prejudice. Interestingly I find I am soothed very much by these two but coming from an original mbti standpoint and thinking ISTJ (for SLI), I would not have imagined these two as possibilities.

In regards to finding a niche I'd say IEE's take time but also change their profession, sometimes several times because of the need for newness and exploration, unless they can find that in a single role that is. Or find an easy going role and change their passionate hobby several times . (Which can also be something very serious btw).