Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
Seems like you always score high on Ne, and you seem like too much of a stubborn pothead to be anything but an NF.

Can you list your answers, please?

Then, could you try picking one from the following?
Okay, decided to do this properly:

STAGE 1: Answer the following four questions, then answer the last two:

A. Which one describes you better most of the time?

I create a system of rules, a system of ranking and organizing things.

I am more attentive to maintaining relationships with people.

-I am not an organised person. No matter how much I try to be. I hate rules and restrictions, and while I thrive for logical consistency, I mostly create that in terms of classification for very specific items, rather than following an overall logical structure. I also do hate generalisations so very much!
And I can often go out of my way to maintain a relatively positive relationship with everyone. I am usually the guy that no one holds anything against, and I am very attentive to how I express my views. I honestly belief every type is represented among my friends.

B. Which one describes you better most of the time?

I am more attentive to managing resources efficiently and rationally.

I am more attentive to people’s moods/emotions and emotional arousability.

-I am also not a practical person. I am the very opposite of that in fact, even though I would argue that I am quite rational in intellectual matters. However, I am good at influencing people by saying the right things the right way. This is one of the reasons I am regarded as having a psychologist personality. Like typical for my 5-2-9 enneagram tritype (Which really is a great description of me), I try to use my knowledge to come up with meaningful solutions to their problems, while changing/manipulating their mood and mentality in the process.

C. Which one describes you better most of the time?

I am more attentive to sensations and what I experience physically.

I am more attentive to a pattern of events that occur over a span of time. I have a sense of when things might happen.

-VERY EASY for me to answer. I suck at paying attention to physical sensations, both around and within me. And even if I do get in contact with them, they are very easy for me to ignore.
I often think about how a specific situation might develop though. While I may not get a completely clear vision of what is going to happen, I certainly always get a single general, somewhat vague idea of how it’s going to play out.

I am also often advising myself and others to look to the future and see how their situation can be improved. Not sure of that is related though.

D. Which one describes you better most of the time?

I am more attentive to the strength/power of people and things.

I am more attentive to the potential/capability of people and things, which can be developed. I am attentive to inherent possibilities.

-However, this may be related to my previous answer. I am very good at noticing peoples hidden potential, or helping them notice it themselves and coming to terms with it. I try to view all traits from multiple perspectives and see the positive in the negative (And the negative in the positive). I can often give a very thorough explanation of people, sometimes even making them aware of strengths they didn’t even know they had in the first place.

a. Which one describes you better most of the time?

proactive

relaxed

-Not much to expand here.

b. Which one describes you better most of the time?

mobile and spontaneous

calm and balanced

-Was a bit close, but I lean towards the latter based on what other people tell me.

A. Which one describes you better most of the time?

Calm and contemplative. Romantic in spirit. You try to escape from negative emotions. Optimistic. As a rule, you avoid conflict situations and want to achieve compromises.

You are charming and sociable. If you see negative emotions around you in people, you will try to reduce it. You are ready for action in dangerous situations. You possess a sense of humour. You can easily influence people by using intonations in your voice.

a. Was the above question quite difficult to answer?

Yes, it was quite difficult

No, it wasn't that difficult

-Must admit that I am a bit smitten by the word “comtemplative”. Even so, I certainly relate more to everything in the first box, but calling me an optimist would be a bit of a stretch. Complaining is my #1 favourite activity. Hippies hate me for it, since it conflicts with the "don't worry, be happy" mentality they have, and I guess also may be quite the opposite from what someone with my... prescence and looks (Lets go with that).
But I suck at acting in the moment. I am not completely dry (Though my humour style is), but most of my humour is very intern and I really don’t come off as a funny person unless you know me well. While I can easily influence people, it is not so much by how the message is being conveyed, but rather what is being said. And I hate actual conflict.

B. Which one describes you better most of the time?

You understand people well. You like a small group of friends. Your aim is humanitarian activity. You can be good at providing a service. You know how to make peace between people that are in conflict. You know how to smooth out a painful situation. You know how to create a pleasant situation and comfort in the home.

You are sincerely religious or adhere to an ethical system. You are restrained and self-disciplined. You are strict in following moral standards. You are also strict on other people if they don’t follow moral standards. In work, you are scrupulous. You are good at talking with people. You are good at giving simple yet efficient advice to them. You make it easy for people to open up with you.

b. Was the above question quite difficult to answer?

Yes, it was quite difficult

No, it wasn't that difficult

NO DOUBT! I understand people well. I prefer small friendgroups. I work within a humanitarian field. I am good at providing service in terms of helping out. I am also a very good mediator.
However I don’t restrict my morality to a set code of ethics (And am still an atheist). I can be self-disciplined, but usually take the stance of a moral relativist, and really do not like pushing my beliefs unto others, though I will often discuss them in an open and constructive way. I don’t believe in any sort of objective right or wrong, and think morals should be negotiated rather than simply “felt”.

In relation to your two quotes, I gotta be honest and say that I don't relate strongly to either. I usually don't have a problem with facts and seemingly objective information. I often have a source or two ready in a debate, to back up my arguments, but am likewise quite capable of deconstructing one if I feel like it seems unreliable or goes against my views or opinions. Having a critical mind and questioning objective knowledge/authorities is one of my main values, but at the same time, I don't subscribe to any conspiracy theories, and try to be very rational about what to dismiss and what to accept. I guess this boils down to me wanting to at least hear both sides of the case.
Using the crisis in Ukraine as an example, I was first told about it by some of my class mates, who seemed very biased against Russia. This made me go investigate the case further from different angles (news sources) when I got home. I had a hard time accepting that the Russians just wanted power over Ukraine because they were "evil and power-hungry" (Seems like a quite one-dimensional view on people/countries, in my opinion). After looking up the several different presented perspectives, and discussing the case with my mother, I finally came to a conclusion about my opinion on the matter. Granted it isn't THAT far from the perspective painted by the media and my friends, but I at least tried to incorporate more sources in my decision making.
I am not sure which of the two this would lean against though?

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
Whaa?? How do you come to this conclusion? I just feel a kindred spirit in him and not the socionics kind of kindred. You got me fucked up, i.e. confused. I certainly didn't mean to give that impression.I just like his energy.

Edit: I realize I may have taken this wrong as well and it might just be innocent teasing so if it is I apologize for sounding defensive.
Don't mind him, he is just anti-Fe'ing (I suspect he may be an ILI). I totally understand where you are coming from in your comments.