Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akash View Post
    Damnit! That's exactly the type I thought I was making myself look like(not on purpose).

Also... not damnit? Because it could be the truth
    That's the problem with questionnaires. Nevermind... You self-type yourself as ILI? Well, maybe you are one.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kadda1212 View Post
    That's the problem with questionnaires. Nevermind... You self-type yourself as ILI? Well, maybe you are one.
    No, but I can't help from saying to myself "you're seeming like X type" and then adapting to it through key words I've seen and stuff subconsciously, thus making myself come across a certain way. It happens every time I do a questionnaire- for mbti, enneagram, whatever. It's annoying. Makes me wonder if I have a type yet.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, but I can't help from saying to myself "you're seeming like X type" and then adapting to it through key words I've seen and stuff subconsciously, thus making myself come across a certain way. It happens every time I do a questionnaire- for mbti, enneagram, whatever. It's annoying. Makes me wonder if I have a type yet.
    Well, be true to yourself. You could probably ask one of the more experienced typer to do an interview with you. Having to answer directly would prevent you from preparing answers or subconsciously trying to use key words.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kadda1212 View Post
    Well, be true to yourself. You could probably ask one of the more experienced typer to do an interview with you. Having to answer directly would prevent you from preparing answers or subconsciously trying to use key words.
    Hmm.. Is that like a site function or do I have to catch their interest and do it personally?

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm.. Is that like a site function or do I have to catch their interest and do it personally?
    I guess, you have to catch their interest. :/