Thread: Post videos and pictures of how you perceive each Quadra.

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I was gonna say... if that's alpha, i'm not alpha

p.s. loved those food videos!
    I watched that video again, and it might be another quadra as well. I don't think it's a very well made video. It mostly plays to the lowest common denominator and their idea of how the world is.

But that video doesn't really show alpha values not amongst it's cast or it's director.

Funny and Die does a lot of Alpha videos, think some of their writers are alpha...

I've actually been at this party, the guy "We're talking about a serious issue here.." Yep...

This video is a good example of what happens when someone comes and kills the atmosphere. The whole thing with the guy pitching the money making idea.... ^_^

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by point View Post
    I watched that video again, and it might be another quadra as well. I don't think it's a very well made video. It mostly plays to the lowest common denominator and their idea of how the world is.

But that video doesn't really show alpha values not amongst it's cast or it's director.

Funny and Die does a lot of Alpha videos, think some of their writers are alpha...

I've actually been at this party, the guy "We're talking about a serious issue here.." Yep...

This video is a good example of what happens when someone comes and kills the atmosphere. The whole thing with the guy pitching the money making idea.... ^_^
    That was hilarious, thanks! (esp when she thought her water broke )
    So what type(s) would you say the Fe-killers were?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    That was hilarious, thanks! (esp when she though her water broke )
    So what type(s) would you say the Fe-killers were?
    The cast is really diverse, not really sure we should type anything or in the video since it's just a skit, most of the interaction is just mimicry of past experiences.