Thread: Post Your Music

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Galen - I looooooove the track Almost There. It puts me in a nice chill, zoned, contemplative state. Also really loved Orion. What do you use to produce the majority of these? Are you using a specific program?

I've had some experience in Fruity Loops Studios way back in the day (when Myspace was cool), but everything was self taught and more exploratory. I wish I'd branched out and done more.

Here's a sample of some of my FL stuff. Track 4 Left Behind is probably one of my better pieces:

https://myspace.com/asidemichelle/music/songs

EDIT: Song covers are original fractals I designed. You can find the rest of those here.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    @Galen - I looooooove the track Almost There. It puts me in a nice chill, zoned, contemplative state. Also really loved Orion. What do you use to produce the majority of these? Are you using a specific program?
    Thanks! I work pretty exclusively in Logic. Started with Fruity Loops and kept with it for maybe eight years before I made the switch. My workflow makes so much more sense in Logic now.