Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JoBlo Challenge give four examples of IEEs on video

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we've finally found "Mr. Magic"...

Win Butler

arcade-fire-press-2013-650b.jpg

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this guy might be IEE:

EII is also a possibility; pretty darn sure he's some kind of Delta NF

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Saberstorm, I know you said no Duck Dynasty but I don't care

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have chosen mostly goofy people. Are there less goofy IEEs - in your judgment of course.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    You have chosen mostly goofy people. Are there less goofy IEEs - in your judgment of course.
    Goofiness, I think, is what gives them their charm and fun, "childlike" Ne behavior.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol at Si using metaphorical attributes to dis beards. Honestly I'm not even sure if either of those guys are IEE, ima have to have a thunk about it.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot believe that they are ONLY goofy people. I think you are narrowing down on only one potential - the forum is full of less goofy self-proclaimed IEEs.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm considerably less goofy, but I'm not about to post a video of myself, and the only other IEE I've seen who is "like me" is the girl I work with who I never talk to (she always seems serious and in a hurry, and she's slightly socially awkward; she also seems "critical" and "negative")

I think the difference comes down to subtypes; I think Ne-IEE is goofier and more social, while Fi-IEE is more serious and reserved

I also think that Ne-IEE is stronger in Fe and Fi-IEE is stronger in Ni (perhaps Ne-IEE is also stronger in Se and Te while Fi-IEE is stronger in Si and Ti; who the fuck knows):
    Strength Valued Unvalued
    4 Ne Fe
    3 Fi Ni
    2 Te Se
    1 Si Ti

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot believe that they are ONLY goofy people. I think you are narrowing down on only one potential - the forum is full of less goofy self-proclaimed IEEs.
    you wanted videos = entertainment

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spatry

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Lol at Si using metaphorical attributes to dis beards. Honestly I'm not even sure if either of those guys are IEE, ima have to have a thunk about i t.
    I know for a fact that Si is IEE; his relationship with Jase (SLE) on the show is just like my relationship with an old SLE friend. To be honest, I feel bad for Si when I watch the show because I know how he must feel.

The other guy is just a possibility, albeit a strong one.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lifer View Post
    Spatry

ILE

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

again: as far as I know I'm the only IEE on this forum

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    I know for a fact that Si is IEE; his relationship with Jase (SLE) on the show is just like my relationship with an old SLE friend. To be honest, I feel bad for Si when I watch the show because I know how he must feel.

The other guy is just a possibility, albeit a strong one.

Facts are myths, this is theory territory. Also describing your relationship with one person and seeing a similarity in that and the relationship between two others does not a fact make. A similarity it does. /Yoda

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Facts are myths, this is theory territory. Also describing your relationship with one person and seeing a similarity in that and the relationship between two others does not a fact make. A similarity it does. /Yoda
    an Fi-ego, you are not

understand, you cannot

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this guy is woof's twinner!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

an Fi-ego, you are not

understand, you cannot
    Lol I don't understand what it is that makes you think I could be Fi-polr but alriaight. You need to start using the force youngling.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I don't understand what it is that makes you think I could be Fi-polr but alriaight. You need to start using the force youngling.
    because you don't understand my reasoning; if you used Fi, "seeing what I see" would be no problem for you

what do you think Fi is? to me, it is simply "inner feelings" and "hidden essences"

alriaight

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he has a good handle on technology (through his Te function) as a mature IEE. I don't Ni "believe" that he's a logical type overall, though, because he doesn't have the logical fluidity like you had mentioned about me!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he has a good handle on technology as a mature IEE. I don't Ni "believe" that he's a logical type overall, though, because he doesn't have the logical fluidity like you had mentioned about me!

sorry, but I disagree; I'm pretty durn sure he's ILE

lol, it's remarkable how much he sounds like woof when he talks

SEE confirmed and final... /sarcasm

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because you don't understand my reasoning; if you used Fi, "seeing what I see" would be no problem for you

what do you think Fi is? to me, it is simply "inner feelings" and "hidden essences"

Well yes that would make sense as you believe no-one understands you, so of course if you want to stand by that all people who don't understand you must be Fe right? But not understanding you does not =Fe. Also Kenneth a lot more people here understand you than you realise.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well yes that would make sense as you believe no-one understands you, so of course if you want to stand by that all people who don't understand you must be Fe right?
    Kind of, but not really.

But not understanding you does not =Fe. Also Kenneth a lot more people here understand you than you realise.
    knowing how I behave =/= understanding how I think

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kind of, but not really.

knowing how I behave =/= understanding how I think
    No lol, understanding what motivates you and how you feel though empathy and not sympathy. The behaviour is secondary.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

sorry, but I disagree; I'm pretty durn sure he's ILE

lol, it's remarkable how much he sounds like woof when he talks

SEE confirmed and final... /sarcasm
    Hey shit-for-brains! Calling your ass out on two threads now. And get back on topic, you still haven't come up with those IEE typings.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kenneth is becoming a type of Maritsa. Maritsa cannot allow any woman to be her type! Maritsa types nearly everyone as SEE or LSE. Kenneth types quite a few people ILE and SLE... interesting.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Hey shit-for-brains!
    hey hole-for-heart! you're not a very nice person, are you?

And get back on topic, you still haven't come up with those IEE typings.
    I've only seen three other IEEs in my whole life: one is Si Robertson from Duck Dynasty, the other is this guy, and the last is a girl at my work who I never talk to. So I don't think I'll be able to accept this challenge, sorry.

Kenneth is becoming a type of Maritsa.
    don't you dare!

Maritsa cannot allow any woman to be her type!
    don't worry, if there were more IEEs on here I would identify them

I truly believe that most people here are Ti/Fe in some capacity

Maritsa types nearly everyone as SEE or LSE. Kenneth types quite a few people ILE and SLE... interesting.
    actually, I've typed people as ILE, SEI, LII, ESE, LSI, EIE, SLE, IEI, ILI, SEE, and IEE

don't you dare ​put me in the same category as her, lol

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arguing with Huxley continues.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hey hole-for-heart! you're not a very nice person, are you?

Why do you fold like an accordion every time someone requests a little follow-through from you?
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because follow-through is difficult and requires a lot of energy, and I'd rather you just understood (unrealistic, I know, but I'm lazy)

and also because you're unkind in the way you request follow-through; I don't respond well to mocking, taunting, or bullying

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Arguing with Huxley continues.
    believe you me, I wish it would stop

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gwen Stefani strikes me as IEE:
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

^ Don't know her type but I love her.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never argue with Huxley.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Never argue with Huxley.
    especially if Huxley is right

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

especially if Huxley is right

but evidently a Huxley I am not (according to woof)
    Just never argue with Huxley.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay, I won't

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Especially if you are Huxley.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Especially if you are Huxley.
    lol

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

believe you me, I wish it would stop
    Kenneth, Kenneth! I'm so excited I think I found someone you would think of as IEE, a paleontologist... Have a look see, he vibes like the duck dynasty guy (slightly tamer, but a similar feel to him). He's on the left. It's a long vid, I just started watching it. I like him.

Edit: He's Dr.Robert Bakker, the more open minded and experienced member of the group. I realised he moved position pretty quickly so it could be confusing.
    Last edited by SyrupDeGem; 03-22-2014 at 08:50 PM.

InvisibruJim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast