Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
Why is that illogical ?? If the -10 charge has the power to attract a force +10, it would require an equal or greater force to separate +10 and -10. Thus the operation of the battery would itself require energy input. I do not know that much about electricity, but electrical currents operate machines with a drain on both positive and negative charges. The electrical current is polarized and the polarized charges make a "circuit" (as in loop) around the power grid wherein the charges are always balanced. I do not know exactly how that is done because I have not studied it, but both the + and - charges go away with the action of the battery. They are always symmetrical. The battery goes to +9 and -9 instantly.
I'm sorry but I didn't pay attention to any of that.

That would appear to be Ti because it is axioms (equal force / greater force / symmetry / unity and so on) rather than the actual algorithm (in detail) has to how that works. Anyway, his ability to do Ti is very limited. He uses Te without any balancing Ti.
You have a fucked-up conception of Ti. What you're talking about is knowledge; you're criticizing him because he didn't know any better.

An SLI would have 4D Ti and should easily grasp ideas like abstract symmetry in electrical devices.
You're equating inherent knowledge of the inner workings of electrical circuits with Ti; perhaps if he had been adequately trained in the subject he would be able to grasp it.

Also, I think this gal is the same type as your unfortunate friend: