Thread: ILI-EII Benefit Relations (INTp & INFj)

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    like he'll say things like, "that guy is wearing a vest; he's a fucking asshole."

The only, fairly close, relationship I had with a, probable, ILI, was back in HS with a friend of mine, who for some reason, preferred communicating with people via MSN Messenger rather than in person. She was really quiet and closed-off in person, never really seemed to care for how she looked and pretty much everything she wore was black.
    She was far more self-critical in person, but made some jabs of people online.
    Our friendship dissolved over the years, mainly because I grew dissolutioned with it and slowly stopped responding to her MSN conversations, I actually just gave-up on online communication in general, it's not fulfilling to me at all and I don't think it accomplishes anything unless I were to have an "in real life" relationship with them, which is something that this particular ILI didn't want to have, at least not at that time in her life

I could see how they would benefit from someone with an imposing, more , demeanor to get them out of that unresponsive state
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    The only, fairly close, relationship I had with a, probable, ILI, was back in HS with a friend of mine, who for some reason, preferred communicating with people via MSN Messenger rather than in person. She was really quiet and closed-off in person, never really seemed to care for how she looked and pretty much everything she wore was black.
    She was far more self-critical in person, but made some jabs of people online.
    Our friendship dissolved over the years, mainly because I grew dissolutioned with it and slowly stopped responding to her MSN conversations, I actually just gave-up on online communication in general, it's not fulfilling to me at all and I don't think it accomplishes anything unless I were to have an "in real life" relationship with them, which is something that this particular ILI didn't want to have, at least not at that time in her life

I could see how they would benefit from someone with an imposing, more , demeanor to get them out of that unresponsive state
    This should really be in some "unhealthy ILI" description. I see myself drifting in this direction at times.