Hybrid View

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've come to the definitive conclusion Fi is only a pain in the ass. A citadel that keeps you confined in what you identify with and what you feel. Also it can lead to severe disappointment when people don't match your ideals about them or the way you envision a relationship.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    I've come to the definitive conclusion Fi is only a pain in the ass. A citadel that keeps you confined in what you identify with and what you feel. Also it can lead to severe disappointment when people don't match your ideals about them or the way you envision a relationship.
    Funny, I never had this problem. In general the other people are envisioning something while I have to constantly make sure they do not.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Ssmall View Post
    Funny, I never had this problem. In general the other people are envisioning something while I have to constantly make sure they do not.
    well as some people have probably realized, this was basically an observation arising from specific disappointment. It happens when the "model" I measure a relationship against is more appealing and interesting than the actual interaction with a person. I'd like a person to be something else, but then it's not super-fair and I should probably just look for something more suitable.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    Yes but I've found out that there are self aware people who will come along and love you and even awareness comes to those who weren't previously
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html