Thread: Johammadeezus on Information Elements (thread split)

Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Get Aylen here and show me on, say, three samples. Three test subjects to type.

It is interesting to see you two work in tandem, though. Hmm, heh.
    Are you suggesting he is, my dual (SLE), semi-dual (SEE) or mirage (ILE). I see my mirage and semi above...I spot them anywhere...How come I got to come up with examples? I am not even reading all the posts so I do not know what you want examples of.

I know my socionics

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Are you suggesting he is, my dual (SLE), semi-dual (SEE) or mirage (ILE). I see my mirage and semi above...I spot them anywhere...How come I got to come up with examples? I am not even reading all the posts so I do not know what you want examples of.
    Reading what isn't there is established IEI trait, it seems. I've got a magic marker, yay.

No, Charlie, points towards your expertise in some matters and I want to see myself.

I know my socionics
    Okay.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I know my socionics
    Aylen, what type are you? I have to add you to my list.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Aylen, what type are you? I have to add you to my list.
    I self type IEI within the confines of this forum. I have others say, SEI, EIE, EII, IEE but that is another matter of perception. I guess I am whatever people say I am that and so much more.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I self type IEI within the confines of this forum. I have others say, SEI, EIE, EII, IEE but that is another matter of perception. I guess I am whatever people say I am that and so much more.
    hehehe. Ok. I'll add you in as IEI so far thanks
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html