Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
It's "Charlie", not "Chase". Sheesh.
Fair enough.

Thanks, I thought so too. After all, I define "Ne" as "Explicit Field/Condition/Construct Statics".
What does it have to do with anything I have wrote so far? Nothing?

[/COLOR]Yes/no?
Yes.

(Problem is, you're giving me attention now and you get me oh so confused now, that is, I am starting to think I am supervising you now. Help out a brother here, who doesn't read Morning Start and can't stand being called a brother).

What would "to think" mean?
It is the act of producing thoughts, which in your case means you have a problem and I am here to profit from your problems.

Assuming I'm right (which I'm probably not), you can do me one better: you can conflict with him. I'm starting to wonder if you're ESI; if so, I urge you to antagonize woof as much as possible.
The act of assumption again, eh?

Come on, Charlie Sheen, it is time you castaway your hypotheses, you're starting to sound liek a hypothetical person already.

Let me summarise: first EII, then EIE, now ESI. God damn, Sheen, I mean Charlie, purchase yourself a nice lightning conductor and whenever you have a thought, let it strike it. As for conflicting woofl, hell yes I will do, after I am finished with you. Rhyming with Absurd made easy, you just need to pull the trigger and squeezy.