Thread: Johannes Amadeus "Toby Keith" Mozart, you've got a lot of explaining to do.

Hybrid View

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    I don't give two shits if you people wanna ban me; I don't even feel like posting on this forum anymore because it's a waste of my fucking time.
    Posting on the forum became a waste of your time enough for you to say that it's a waste of your time exactly when much of the forum called for one of your next posts to actually explain what you're doing. That sure does sound convenient.

As long as you dipshits keep clinging to your precious ideas while pushing your heads further and further up your asses, you'll never understand personality types. The reason you people keep creating theories of subtypes and of subtypes of subtypes and of changing types and of changing subtypes is because none of you actually *see* personality types.
    More smoke-and-mirrors, more evasion, more baseless guesswork, more emotionally charged baloney with no substance to it. Every type description was made by using IE definitions that are vastly different from what you're using. I have no idea what in the world you're seeing, and given your posting history, you seem intent on keeping it that way.

And just for the record, I don't think I'm a genius at all; quite the opposite, in fact.
    that makes one thing we agree on...

I think I'm a relic; I think IEE had its heyday in the very early days of Homo sapiens, when the "conditions" (read: "fields") were much different than they are now.
    Thanks to the handy decoder ring I made, it's easy to tell that when you say IEE, you mean some type of creature that has the Ego block of LII, the Super-Ego block of ILE, the Super-Id block of SEE, and the Id block of ESI.

You people are like a fucking lynch mob, lol. It's hilarious to watch the Fe-hivemind in action.
    Thanks to the handy decoder ring I made, it's easy to tell that when you say Fe, you mean Si. And this is where things get interesting.

I recall suspicions flying around in regards to you being IEE from the get-go. I just said to wait it out, that you weren't like any IEE I've ever come across before, but it could be attributable to a variety of things, some of which could be explained via Enneagram. Anyways, since you've ultimately built everything you've done around a type description that you applied to yourself, let's put this shit on "easy mode" and increase the target area by a magnitude of four:

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Delta

Quote Originally Posted by Wikisocion
    The dominant IM elements of the Delta Quadra are Te, Fi, Ne, Si. Grouping together the elements of the Ego blocks of the Delta Quadra types, we get a picture of what aspects of life Delta Quadra types strive to bring to the forefront of life, as well as the kind of group atmosphere and lifestyle they pursue.

Te blocked with Si:

- Delta types make a point of talking about the rationale behind their actions and emphasizing the productiveness or unproductiveness of different ways of doing things - even in such emotional areas as personal relationships.
    - Delta types value peaceful, refreshing activities where they are doing something useful and balancing out their inner world at the same time.
    - Delta types have the philosophy that they will have to rely on their own industriousness to achieve their goals rather than on luck, speculation, group effort, or strong leadership.

Ne blocked with Fi:

- Delta types love to share personal experience mixed with their own sentiments regarding their experiences, but all in an insightful and non-dramatic manner.
    - Delta types like to talk about new beginnings, opportunities for personal growth, and their plans and prospects for the future.

The subdued IM elements of the Delta Quadra are Fe, Ti, Se, Ni. Grouping together the elements of the Super-Ego blocks of the Delta Quadra types, we get a picture of what aspects of life Delta types strive to keep hidden, avoid, not focus attention on, and keep at the periphery of their lives.

Fe blocked with Ni:

- Delta types rarely display their deep passions and vision, preferring instead to talk in more neutral terms about what they want to do and why.
    - Delta types reject dramatism and emotional affect in favor of wry humor and understatement.
    - Delta types don't tend to form or maintain groups based on fun, emotional interaction, but only take groups seriously that perform some common productive or restful activity.
    - Delta types generally dislike using poetic wording when describing their inner state, but talk simply about what they feel or their bodily sensations.

Se blocked with Ti:

- Delta types do not fare well in high-pressure situations where they are being forced to do things, are facing threatening opponents, or are submitted to rigorous discipline, but wear out quickly and look for a more peaceful and welcoming environment.
    How in the world would you cosider yourself fitting into Delta moreso than any of the other three quadras?

By the way, woof, I didn't actually read your post; I'm not going to cater to you or to anybody else.
    You likely read it, couldn't come up with a convenient way to BS your way out of things once everything was laid out on the table, and reached for more smoke-and-mirrors, anything to avoid the very type of explanatory response which would actually get yourself out of the hole you dug yourself into.

Given all that you've posted on the forums and said in TC, including your repeated tacit admissions of Si-PolR like the one you just posted here, I'm leaning strongly towards EIE. I was able to lay it all out without any cross-referencing of other pre-existing typings too. *pats self on the back*
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Posting on the forum became a waste of your time enough for you to say that it's a waste of your time exactly when much of the forum called for one of your next posts to actually explain what you're doing. That sure does sound convenient.

More smoke-and-mirrors, more evasion, more baseless guesswork, more emotionally charged baloney with no substance to it. Every type description was made by using IE definitions that are vastly different from what you're using. I have no idea what in the world you're seeing, and given your posting history, you seem intent on keeping it that way.

that makes one thing we agree on...

Thanks to the handy decoder ring I made, it's easy to tell that when you say IEE, you mean some type of creature that has the Ego block of LII, the Super-Ego block of ILE, the Super-Id block of SEE, and the Id block of ESI.

Thanks to the handy decoder ring I made, it's easy to tell that when you say Fe, you mean Si. And this is where things get interesting.

I recall suspicions flying around in regards to you being IEE from the get-go. I just said to wait it out, that you weren't like any IEE I've ever come across before, but it could be attributable to a variety of things, some of which could be explained via Enneagram. Anyways, since you've ultimately built everything you've done around a type description that you applied to yourself, let's put this shit on "easy mode" and increase the target area by a magnitude of four:

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Delta

How in the world would you cosider yourself fitting into Delta moreso than any of the other three quadras?

You likely read it, couldn't come up with a convenient way to BS your way out of things once everything was laid out on the table, and reached for more smoke-and-mirrors, anything to avoid the very type of explanatory response which would actually get yourself out of the hole you dug yourself into.

Given all that you've posted on the forums and said in TC, including your repeated tacit admissions of Si-PolR like the one you just posted here, I'm leaning strongly towards EIE. I was able to lay it all out without any cross-referencing of other pre-existing typings too. *pats self on the back*
    lol, you're such a fucking moron. Keep trying, though; I love watching people struggle.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, you're such a fucking moron. Keep trying, though; I love watching people struggle.
    I echo my previous post...can't we all just be friends?

as someone who's not big on being polite i still want to asure you, being friendly will make stuff more fun. And Woofl actually is one of the least lynching and threatening people on this forum. I think you'd like him if you two got to the point where you could agree to disagree and just constructively discussed your views on personality!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The root of this conflict is the clash between Fe/Ti and Fi/Te.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    stuff
    Woofl, I agree with the gist of your message concerning his type in regular socionics and the need for him to explain himself properly. I think however that your post...might not increase the chances of us seeing that long awaited explanation. For that to happen relations should stablise, which requires work from both JoBro's side and the other posters. Wacy is making attempts to connect to him in a civilised manner, so am I.

As one of the friendliest and funnest (is that a word) members of the forum I think you could actually probably connect to him better than our valuable but inherently savage lii and ili brethren. When his explanation comes I hope you'll be tearing it appart constructively so he can create the best system possible and make regular socionics completely obsolete, but before that, taking appart his posts isn't likely to help getting to a point where he contributes to us and we to him.

can't we all just be friends?!?!?!??!?!