Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Johannes Amadeus "Toby Keith" Mozart, you've got a lot of explaining to do.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Joe-cionics-----------Socionics
    Ne -> 001 -> 1 ≠ 4 <- 100 <- Ne
    Fi -> 100 -> 4 ≠ 5 <- 101 <- Fi
    Se -> 000 -> 0 = 0 <- 000 <- Se
    Ti -> 101 -> 5 ≠ 1 <- 001 <- Ti
    Si -> 111 -> 7 ≠ 3 <- 011 <- Si
    Te -> 010 -> 2 = 2 <- 010 <- Te
    Ni -> 110 -> 6 ≠ 7 <- 111 <- Ni
    Fe -> 011 -> 3 ≠ 6 <- 110 <- Fe

Who threw the first round of "kick"s? The Mad Maestro went around retyping people without any sort of justification. This was done in disparate locations. Responses to any of that can, and will, find a home in this thread. This is largely a matter of placement/location.:
    Although I appreciate that you are making the argument for constructive reasons, but numerology doesn't help with better defining cognitive phenomenon, which are intrinsically idealistic and qualitative rather than quantifiable measurable constructs. Its almost like believing that Chiselled chin = EII. Its an incorrect materialistic analysis wrapped around a non material problem.

If you have an issue with Jo Blos attitude then shouldn't the thread be 'Jo Blo I have a problem with you'.

It seem that you are deploying extra rubber bands to solve a world blue tac shortage: Although I understand the manipulated and contrived communal rule structure is design to encourage such passive aggressive interaction, so I guess you are not to blame.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Nothing false or faulty about this at all. In the Amadeus school of Socionics, math and Socionics are especially intertwined:

http://www2.bc.cc.ca.us/math/what_is_math.htm

In Joe-cionics, the IEs are boiled down into groups of three binary dichotomies; External/Internal, Static/Dynamic, and Object/Field. Aspectonics already does this, but the IEs are altered into something strictly different in Joe-cionics. A "0" or "1" will serve to differentiate one side of a dichotomy from another. Going from left to right, placing the aforementioned dichotomies in individual digit columns, we would be left with the following:

Joe-cionics-----------Socionics
    Ne -> 001 -> 1 ≠ 4 <- 100 <- Ne
    Fi -> 100 -> 4 ≠ 5 <- 101 <- Fi
    Se -> 000 -> 0 = 0 <- 000 <- Se
    Ti -> 101 -> 5 ≠ 1 <- 001 <- Ti
    Si -> 111 -> 7 ≠ 3 <- 011 <- Si
    Te -> 010 -> 2 = 2 <- 010 <- Te
    Ni -> 110 -> 6 ≠ 7 <- 111 <- Ni
    Fe -> 011 -> 3 ≠ 6 <- 110 <- Fe
    lol, you're still comparing maths to socionics

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    YOU and I have contrary relations right? Not woof.
    ah, didn't realize that is what you meant. here's Filatova's description of contrary relations:
    • Here we have four identical functions of different orientation in the same channels. And, at the same time - not a single communication channel on identical functions. This implies that for these partners, there isn't any significant sphere in which they would have same point of view.

Where one pays attention to external processes via his extroverted function, the other focuses on the internal states via his introverted function, and vice versa. As a result, it becomes difficult for these partners to understand each other and agree, except if they deliberately set out to look at the same issue from opposite points of view - this is sometimes beneficial in creative research.

So it happens that during a meeting, partners are attracted to each other by their "mystery." Due to this, hasty unions and marriages often arise between people who are exact opposites. Not surprisingly, the life of the spouses in these families can be fairly strained and difficult and often veers on the brink of breakup or divorce.
    I honestly think that sounds about right.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The following quote is from Filatova's description of kindred relations, which woof and I have:
    In cases where it comes to actual cooperation, these relations can seem not as fruitful.
    The following quotes are from Gulenko's description of kindred relations:
    Impression is formed that your partner is trying to solve problems starting from wrong premises or in wrong order and does not wish to acknowledge your point of view.
    Same events partners view from different points of view
    Methods of accomplishing the same work are also not the same and bring about even more misunderstanding.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    ah, didn't realize that is what you meant. here's Filatova's description of contrary relations:

I honestly think that sounds about right.
    you just agreed with me. then, how is it that you agree with the article that we don't agree.

I said we have contrary relations in accordance to your typing and you said "

I honestly think that sounds about right."

So, we agree that that is what I said and you're saying that according to the article we shouldn't agree.

"As a result, it becomes difficult for these partners to understand each other and agree, except if they deliberately set out to look at the same issue from opposite points of view - this is sometimes beneficial in creative research.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you just agreed with me. then, how is it that you agree with the article that we don't agree.
    because this is one of the rare occasions where we agree. unlike you, I don't think "elegant chin" = EII. hell, I don't even know what an "elegant chin" looks like; couldn't chins of many different shapes be considered "elegant"?

remember, "find it difficult to agree" does not mean "never agree on anything"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

because this is one of the rare occasions where we agree. unlike you, I don't think "elegant chin" = EII. hell, I don't even know what an "elegant chin" looks like; couldn't chins of many different shapes be considered "elegant"?
    keep telling yourself that Kenneth, just like you kept telling yourself for months that I'm ESE without having seen me. And, please stop changing your name. I don't like inconsistent behavior.

Lastly, I would like to say that my chin compares that of all elegant chins of EII. It's best viewed from the side (as in Maria Schriver's as well) check it out. I just posted a video of me in the Delta Lounge where you may see it from the side.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

keep telling yourself that Kenneth, just like you kept telling yourself for months that I'm ESE without having seen me. And, please stop changing your name. I don't like inconsistent behavior.

Lastly, I would like to say that my chin compares that of all elegant chins of EII. It's best viewed from the side (as in Maria Schriver's as well) check it out. I just posted a video of me in the Delta Lounge where you may see it from the side.
    after having directly interacted with you in TC the other day, I can now type you with confidence, and I say you're IEI.

and you'd better move that video to the Beta Quadra subforum.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

after having directly interacted with you in TC the other day, I can now type you with confidence, and I say you're IEI.

and you'd better move that video to the Beta Quadra subforum.
    Like I should have moved it to Alpha? lol

I'll give you a little more time to read my posts and interact with me to find those areas where we misunderstand each other
    -

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I should have moved it to Alpha? lol

I'll give you a little more time to read my posts and interact with me to find those areas where we misunderstand each other
    nah, I've experienced enough Maritsa to know she is IEI.

besides, if you were EII, then we would be mirror partners, and there wouldn't be any misunderstanding:
    In these relations, partners are quite similar - they are both ethical or logical types, both sensing or intuitive, but one is an extrovert, and the other - an introvert. They also differ on the scale of rationality - irrationality. In their interaction, an active exchange of information occurs but on powerful functions. That, which one speaks or thinks about, the other implements without further ado. They have much to learn from each other, though sometimes this leads to the temptation to teach and instruct the partner.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

nah, I've experienced enough Maritsa to know she is IEI
    please don't speak of me in the third person. I'm here. Have you misunderstood me thus far? I'm gonna keep asking you the question.
    -

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please don't speak of me in the third person. I'm here. Have you misunderstood me thus far? I'm gonna keep asking you the question.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

nah, I've experienced enough Maritsa to know she is IEI.

besides, if you were EII, then we would be mirror partners, and there wouldn't be any misunderstanding:
    You're learning from me. Keep learning. I'm open to teach you what you need to know. Just be patient.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

[/IMG]
    Intimidating people with terrible words isn't a sign of maturity. Even if you choose to be immature, it's always in your best interest to learn to communicate effectively.

I too say bad words when I'm very mad. But at least I give time to it, and I try to resort to calm measures first.
    -

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're learning from me. Keep learning. I'm open to teach you what you need to know. Just be patient.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

really? wasn't it me who said you need to interact with people in person, especially you being an extravert you need to get a physical feed of the person. Judging by writing alone may not be so apparent at first.
    -

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intimidating people with terrible words isn't a sign of maturity. Even if you choose to be immature, it's always in your best interest to learn to communicate effectively.

I too say bad words when I'm very mad. But at least I give time to it, and I try to resort to calm measures first.
    I wasn't trying to intimidate you, it was just a joke. This is what the "lolwut" meme means:

I didn't mean anything by it, honestly. This is all just one big misunderstanding. Oh wait.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

And, I'm leaving for bed and I'll ask one more time. Have you misunderstood me thus far?

The answer is NO. See you tomorrow
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I wasn't trying to intimidate you, it was just a joke. This is what the "lolwut" meme means:
    I didn't mean anything by it, honestly. This is all just one big misunderstanding. Oh wait.

Well, from my understanding when a bad word is used it's often in the case to belittle someone. Do you misunderstand that? NO.
    -

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, from my understanding when a bad word is used it's often in the case to belittle someone.
    which implies that your understanding differs from mine.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

which implies that your understanding differs from mine.
    yeah. That is largely cultural. Where in America it may be perfectly acceptable and ok for a person to use cartoon like symbols of speech, in Armenia, where I'm from, a largely patriarchal culture and a place where respect in speech to one another is the norm (as in when you speak with others you should refrain from using bad words whenever possible), we are encouraged to refrain from it. Having been taught this method from early on it's become unnatural for someone like me to pursue in the American fashion. Do you misunderstand that?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What else have you just learned from me?

I'll leave you to think about that Johannes.

Good night.
    -

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you misunderstand that?
    yes

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What else have you just learned from me?
    I've learned that Maritsa holds her chin in high regard.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

yes
    You misunderstood when I said that I don't use the same style of speech as you do because I'm not taught to do it like that? now that was a new one for me.

I've learned that Maritsa holds her chin in high regard.
    it comes with the package

anyway you're relentless and you'll learn, that is what happens to people who fight windmills.
    -

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You misunderstood when I said that I don't use the same style of speech as you do because I'm not taught to do it like that? now that was a new one for me.
    I know that words like "cunt" are generally considered insults; I just figured you'd understand I didn't mean it like that. But you didn't - you misunderstood me.

You're acting ridiculous right now with your "prove to me that we misunderstand each other" and your "I am teaching you things just like I should be" (even though "teaching things" in the case of mirror partners is automatic, natural, and mutual). You haven't "taught me" anything, and you're far too loud, decisive, and bossy to be EII.

Your gigantic Gandhi quote is all I need to see to know you're no EII.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I know that words like "cunt" are generally considered insults; I just figured you'd understand I didn't mean it like that. But you didn't - you misunderstood me.
    because it's cultural. in my culture you don't just use a bad word. The misunderstanding came from a cultural difference but you don't seem to understand that not because of a misunderstanding but because you choose not to.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My lesson to you is that there are cultural differences between people that create a person of them that isn't going to understand you not because of type but because of a tradition and norm of behaviors and language usage.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You're far too loud, decisive, and bossy to be EII.
    No. I've been the most patient with you and the kind of patience that hasn't ignored you at all. You can be nice and perceptually gentle if you ignore a person and not say anything, then you can be SEI. You can be sarcastic and emotionally pully then you can be IEI. Both of which I haven't done here. I've been a patient teacher like person. Thanks to my Ne. Which I'm trying hard to utilize with you.
    -

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. I've been the most patient with you and the kind of patience that hasn't ignored you at all. You can be nice and perceptually gentle if you ignore a person and not say anything, then you can be SEI. You can be sarcastic and emotionally pully then you can be IEI. Both of which I haven't done here. I've been a patient teacher like person. Thanks to my Ne. Which I'm trying hard to utilize with you.
    Negative. Here's some quotes about IEI from your favorite subtype descriptions (I'm including bits from both subtypes of IEI):
    Soft and considerate person.

The ethical subtype makes an impression of a soft, charming and emotional person.

Now please stop fighting me.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My lesson to you is that there are cultural differences between people that create a person of them that isn't going to understand you not because of type but because of a tradition and norm of behaviors and language usage.
    That's not how it works.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Negative. Here's some quotes about IEI from your favorite subtype descriptions (I'm including bits from both subtypes of IEI):

[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    Now please stop fighting me.

Well I guess I'm neither of those subtypes right? lol
    -

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because it's cultural. in my culture you don't just use a bad word. The misunderstanding came from a cultural difference but you don't seem to understand that not because of a misunderstanding but because you choose not to.
    no Maritsa, you don't just use a bad word. that is your perspective; someone who grew up in your culture could've nevertheless developed a completely different view on the use of swear words. I myself grew up in a devout Christian household where the use of swear words was discouraged, yet I have obviously no problem using them.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I guess I'm neither of those subtypes right? lol

Do you realize that this entire dispute constitutes a "misunderstanding"?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's not how it works.
    really?

let's say a Kenyan (someone from Kenya the country) came over who is the same type as you and doesn't speak a word of English. You throw one of your whatever those things are at him, do you think that person would get what you meant by it? Or how about China where flapping the index finger is considered cursing lol

If you did that one, both being the same type as you, would understand things differently even though no misunderstandings are supposed to be created.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Do you realize that this entire dispute constitutes a "misunderstanding"?
    you said "negative" and threw two quotes at me. That is what you did. I said I'm neither of those as in I don't fit those descriptions.
    -

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you said "negative" and threw two quotes at me. That is what you did. I said I'm neither of those as in I don't fit those descriptions.
    Maritsa, we're arguing here. That is a misunderstanding.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let's say a Kenyan (someone from Kenya the country) came over who is the same type as you and doesn't speak a word of English. You throw one of your whatever those things are at him, do you think that person would get what you meant by it?
    Of course not, but you clearly speak more than a word of English.

If you did that one, both being the same type as you, would understand things differently even though no misunderstandings are supposed to be created.

(I'm gonna run out of these if you keep this up)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa, we're arguing here. That is a misunderstanding.
    Ok. It's clear that I'm done here until you understand my point just like the one I made to you in the chat room. Remember in a mirror relations "That, which one speaks or thinks about, the other implements without further ado." I've already implemented something which you're still thinking about. Keep thinking.
    -

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. It's clear that I'm done here until you understand my point just like the one I made to you in the chat room. Remember in a mirror relations "That, which one speaks or thinks about, the other implements without further ado." I've already implemented something which you're still thinking about. Keep thinking.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast