Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Johannes Amadeus "Toby Keith" Mozart, you've got a lot of explaining to do.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've got Johannes/kennethchesney as an ISFp. I believe that, the reason he's not able to explain his theories, is due to the difficulty that ISFp types have with verbal communication, with ideas especially. In that, he's more at home trying to compensate for this deficit through pictures and videos.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's an extravert. IEE is probably right on.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    thanks Maritsa. niggaz be trippen if they think I'm something other than IEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    thanks Maritsa. niggaz be trippen if they think I'm something other than IEE.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair enough.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A big clue for his extraversion is that he talks faster than he can process information and another clue is his Ne is not very concerned for the details but the meanings of them.
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you think he and I are identicals?
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Do you think he and I are identicals?
    You're far more patient than he is. I think this may be due to your development in a way. He's just on a wild rampage about Socionics now because he's captured it as his super important interest at the moment. Once his interest wanes and he's calmed down to enjoy other aspects (the not so serious ones) he'll come to look and act more like the other IEE. This is the super excited period. IEE handle this period in all different ways depending on the level of their Ne development. He's gotta be some super duper developed extreme Ne.
    -

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're far more patient than he is. I think this may be due to your development in a way. He's just on a wild rampage about Socionics now because he's captured it as his super important interest at the moment. Once his interest wanes and he's calmed down to enjoy other aspects (the not so serious ones) he'll come to look and act more like the other IEE. This is the super excited period. IEE handle this period in all different ways depending on the level of their Ne development. He's gotta be some super duper developed extreme Ne.
    I really don't think Kim and I are identicals, nor do I think my Ne is "super duper developed", nor do I think socionics is merely a transient interest for me.

1. I'm pretty sure Kim is SLE, but I haven't heard her speak so it's hard to say.
    2. If we're talking subtypes, I think Fi-IEE is a better fit for me than Ne-IEE.
    3. I think socionics can change the world in many ways.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I really don't think Kim and I are identicals, nor do I think my Ne is "super duper developed", nor do I think socionics is merely a transient interest for me.

1. I'm pretty sure Kim is SLE, but I haven't heard her speak so it's hard to say.
    2. If we're talking subtypes, I think Fi-IEE is a better fit for me than Ne-IEE.
    3. I think socionics can change the world in many ways.
    1. Kim doesn't look like an SLE AT ALL. If anything if she acts like it or talks like it it may be due to her having lastly been in a relationship with one.
    2. I think Fi-IEE is a good fit for you too. that doesn't change your type or how much exploring you're trying to do here.
    3. I believe in your dream too. I just feel that I would be extremely sad if people didn't end up in the circumstances they wanted for themselves if they found that they couldn't find the match they wanted so I tread waters carefully. I have other ideals for Socionics.

I
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You people are like a fucking lynch mob, lol. It's hilarious to watch the Fe-hivemind in action.
    There's a lesson you can take away from this in your future endeavors. If you're going to complain, don't clam up when it's time to put up or shut up. Don't get me wrong, you got off to a good start here. You made some pretty good arguments for djarendee being an NF. But after that, you lost every fuckin' debate. Even William got the better of you when you helped him to rehabilitate his reputation. Ath got you that day in the chat box on a point about negativism. You lose debates with everybody. New members, old members. It doesn't make a difference.

I could have told you the way it ends before, but it wouldn't have done you any good. You were blinded to the fact that this was just typing. As I told you before, talking about it otherwise, as some noble endeavor, to fight injustice in the name of truth, as I recall you vaguely phrased it, only made you sound like a chump. Ain't nothing noble, here! Ath correctly speculated that I would ban you were I in the position of administrator. Fuck, I would have banned you eons ago. I would ban you mainly because I wanted to. My board, my preference. I don't want you here, gtfo. I don't play that rules thing HK does when he wants to make his bannings sound impersonal. I would just kick you out for being a superego type in freud's id-ego-superego scheme. You're also a conscientious type in the Oldham typology. You turn types into your own personal wooden stick figures. You're anal-retentive. Your approach to typing is much too narrow, literal and abstract. You've got a moralistic, self-righteous vigilante,'these are the rules' of socionics mentality that dumbs down the socionics' discussions. You go on superego patrols, and you respond punitively to individuals going outside the box of your narrow, simplistic, literal definitions, like you did on that describe your leading function thread. The net effect of that discourages the higher IQ, but less assertive, members from posting, and overall, is not conducive to an intuition-generating environment, that, and the fact you're mistyped, are the two main reasons to close your account.

I told you to be wary about going down the path of DJ Arendee. Congratulations, you've surpassed him, and maritsa, as well, in much quicker time. Some may be surprised by that. But not I. You've got both DJ Arendee and Maritsa's hubris rolled into one. Those elements in combination indicate that your big patrolling superego would be an undesirable presence in most environments, and that any backlash you would get for your superego's rampant violations of the social space, insulting the intelligence of people intelligent enough to see through your schtick,.would be, in the end, your just desert. I mean, look around, nobody wants you here. You didn't pay enough attention to the story of snow white when it was being read to you in nursery school, and what happens at the end to the vindictive queen:

In the traditional resolution of the story, the Queen is grotesquely executed. The tale is a lesson for young children warning against narcissism and pride.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    There's a lesson you can take away from this in your future endeavors. If you're going to complain about shit and call people a bunch of names, you'd better bring something to the table. But when its been time to put up or shut up, you clam the fuck up. Don't get me wrong, you got off to a good start here. You made some pretty good arguments for djarendee being an NF. But after that, you lost every fuckin' debate. Even William got the better of you when you helped him to rehabilitate his reputation. Ath made quick work of you that day in the chat box on a point about negativism. You lose debates with new members. Old members. I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you would eventually bring something substantial to the table, but in the end, your approach to socionics was, well, much too mechanical and oversimplified...so fuckin' obvious from my ATTN: SEI thread that you never even bothered to reality test any of your definitions with actual SEIs. Not one fuckin' SEI on the board related to your definition.

You've complained about the way descriptions painted you as a "sympathetic simpleton", yet you haven't offered any solutions. You complained about how shit is oh so misguided, vague and speculative, but the irony is your fuckin' johannes version of socionics is misguided, vague and speculative. I asked you to name members from your so-called lurker days. You named not fckin' one. You gave me some bullshit about some idea you came across...suggests you were lying about having been a lurker. If you're not even confident enough to elaborate, then why the fuck are you wasting everybody's time. You get criticized because you try to set yourself up as some expert, yet your actions indicate that your true nature is anything but.

I could have told you the way it ends before, but it wouldn't have done you any good. You were blinded to the fact that this was just typing. As I told you before, talking about it otherwise, as some noble endeavor, to fight injustice in the name of truth, as I recall you vaguely phrased it, only made you sound like a chump. Ain't nothing noble, here! Ath correctly speculated that I would ban you were I in the position of administrator. Fuck, I would have banned you eons ago. I would ban you mainly because I wanted to. My board, my preference. I don't want you here, gtfo. I don't play that rules thing HK does when he wants to make his bannings sound impersonal. I would just kick you out for being a superego type in freud's id-ego-superego scheme. You're also a conscientious type in the Oldham typology. You turn types into your own personal wooden stick figures. You're anal-retentive. Your approach to typing is much too narrow, literal and abstract. You've got a moralistic, self-righteous vigilante,'these are the rules' of socionics mentality that dumbs down the socionics' discussions. You go on superego patrols, and you respond punitively to individuals going outside the box of your narrow, simplistic, literal definitions, like you did on that describe your leading function thread. The net effect of that discourages the higher IQ, but less assertive, members from posting, and overall, is not conducive to an intuition-generating environment, that, and the fact you're mistyped, are the two main reasons to close your account.

I told you to be wary about going down the path of DJ Arendee. Congratulations, you've surpassed him, and maritsa, as well, in much quicker time. Some may be surprised by that. But not I. You've got both DJ Arendee and Maritsa's hubris rolled into one. Those elements in combination indicate that your big patrolling superego would be an undesirable presence in most environments, and that any backlash you would get for your superego's rampant violations of the social space, insulting the intelligence of people intelligent enough to see through your schtick,.would be, in the end, your just desert. I mean, look around, nobody wants you here. You didn't pay enough attention to the story of snow white when it was being read to you in nursery school, and what happens at the end to the vindictive queen:

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Kim doesn't look like an SLE AT ALL. If anything if she acts like it or talks like it it may be due to her having lastly been in a relationship with one.
    Show me a picture of her (if you can). I'll bet I can find a Filatova portrait that looks strikingly similar.

2. I think Fi-IEE is a good fit for you too. that doesn't change your type or how much exploring you're trying to do here.
    How am I "exploring" here?

3. I believe in your dream too. I just feel that I would be extremely sad if people didn't end up in the circumstances they wanted for themselves if they found that they couldn't find the match they wanted so I tread waters carefully. I have other ideals for Socionics.
    I definitely think mass dualization would be a good thing for society, but my visions are a bit more self-centered than that: I want to use socionics to make lots of money.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I definitely think mass dualization would be a good thing for society, but my visions are a bit more self-centered than that: I want to use socionics to make lots of money.
    So are you just looking for ideas and insights to steal then? Making lotsa money seems like it could be -HA.....

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ath View Post
    So are you just looking for ideas and insights to steal then? Making lotsa money seems like it could be -HA.....
    lol no silly, I have plenty of my own insights and ideas.

And is "wanting dat bread" really type-related?

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And is "wanting dat bread" really type-related?
    Admittedly, I got other typologies which also would explain it.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I didn't know you're rich, Kenneth.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's hilarious to watch the Fe-hivemind in action.
    @Kenneth Chesney due to this, comparing yourself to Mozart and you calling woof a "fucking gay asshole" I'll recommend this. Also:

Another reason kids persecute nerds is to make themselves feel better. When you tread water, you lift yourself up by pushing water down. Likewise, in any social hierarchy, people unsure of their own position will try to emphasize it by maltreating those they think rank below. I've read that this is why poor whites in the United States are the group most hostile to blacks."
    Last edited by kopyk; 03-04-2014 at 09:21 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ath View Post
    @Kenneth Chesney due to this, comparing yourself to Mozart and you calling woof a "fucking gay asshole" I'll recommend this. Also:
    idk if woof is gay or not, but he is an asshole (although I guess I kind of am, too)

I only compared myself to Mozart after others had given me the nickname

I will take a look at that link, though; I'm willing to entertain any idea that might help me better myself

I still appreciate you, ath

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I didn't know you're rich, Kenneth.
    dude, I'm a popular country music artist. of course I'm rich.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

dude, I'm a popular country music artist. of course I'm rich.
    That I already reconstructed from you avatar, so I shouldn't imply that you are and lose valuable hours. Waste is a thief. Cheerio.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    That I already reconstructed from you avatar, so I shouldn't imply that you are and lose valuable hours. Waste is a thief. Cheerio.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

pic
    What is that liquid?

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Kenneth Chesney forum user type list:

1981slater ------ LSE
    Absurd ---------- EII
    Anndelise ------- IEI
    Eliza Thomason -- ESE
    Geneiouws ------- SEE
    Ideae ----------- LII
    Jimmers --------- IEE
    Kenneth Chesney - IEE
    Kim ------------- SLE
    Maritsa --------- IEI
    Radio ----------- ESI
    Reficulris ------ IEE
    Saberstorm ------ β NF
    Scapegrace ------ SLE
    The Foundation -- SEI
    The Ineffable --- ILI
    UDP ------------- ESI
    Woofwoofl ------- ILE

In TC, you rifled through ESE, then SEI, then rested on IEI for Maritsa; going through over 18% of the entire socion in a handful of minutes, each time saying that you "really mean it this time, just trust me, man"! You stopped short of confirming HereticWacey as being EIE, and you started at IEI for rat1, then went to ILE, then dissolved that typing. Also noteworthy is that you have Aushra Augusta as IEE. You have typed the very founder of Socionics itself as Ti-PolR.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calling out someone for having a different opinion on interperative psychology.

This 'community' is overflowing with class.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Calling out someone for having a different opinion on interperative psychology.

This 'community' is overflowing with class.
    It wasn't the "community", it was me calling him out.

If any of us stood up in the middle of math class and started yelling that two plus seven equalled twenty-seven because it was glaringly obvious that pushing the numbers together would result in the creation of the number twenty-seven, what do you think would happen? What happens when all counterarguments to this "different opinion" would be met with nothing more substantial than accusations of being persecuted just like "they" persecuted Mozart?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    @Kenneth Chesney forum user type list:
    I'm not quite ready to make a proper user type list. Give me some time.

In TC, you rifled through ESE, then SEI, then rested on IEI for Maritsa; going through over 18% of the entire socion in a handful of minutes, each time saying that you "really mean it this time, just trust me, man"! You stopped short of confirming HereticWacey as being EIE, and you started at IEI for rat1, then went to ILE, then dissolved that typing. Also noteworthy is that you have Aushra Augusta as IEE. You have typed the very founder of Socionics itself as Ti-PolR.
    Maritsa = IEI
    (I can see why she would think herself EII: IEI and EII have the same strong functions but just value them differently)
    IEI
    4 Ni Fi
    3 Fe Ne
    2 Ti Si
    1 Se Te
    EII
    4 Fi Ni
    3 Ne Fe
    2 Si Ti
    1 Te Se

HereticWacey = Beta NF, likely EIE

rat1 = Beta NF?

Augusta = IEE

and last but not least

woofie poo = Fi-PoLR

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If any of us stood up in the middle of math class and started yelling that two plus seven equalled twenty-seven because it was glaringly obvious that pushing the numbers together would result in the creation of the number twenty-seven, what do you think would happen? What happens when all counterarguments to this "different opinion" would be met with nothing more substantial than accusations of being persecuted just like "they" persecuted Mozart?
    lol, you're comparing math to socionics

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a lesson in SEE for you, goofy woof:

For contrast, here is ESE:

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woof, I think I found your Identibro!

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It wasn't the "community", it was me calling him out.

This is a false analogue because calling socionics maths is comparing apples and oranges; and no, it's not just you, if you kick someone and then 10 other people do it then it is not just you who kicks someone. It is you and the 9 cowards behind you who didn't have the bollocks to pick the fight like you did.

I don't think Johannes is right about most of things he says either, but just like anyone else he can (and will) think what he wants.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a false analogue because calling socionics maths is comparing apples and oranges; and no, it's not just you, if you kick someone and then 10 other people do it then it is not just you who kicks someone. It is you and the 9 cowards behind you who didn't have the bollocks to pick the fight like you did.
    yaaaaaay

I don't think Johannes is right about most of things he says either, but just like anyone else he can (and will) think what he wants.
    booooooo

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Kenneth Chesney typee meee

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    @Kenneth Chesney typee meee
    I will, but I'll have to interact with you in TC first!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's another ILE for you, this time just a brief audio clip:

I used to work with this dude. One day I told him about socionics and briefly explained the functions to him; after pondering their meaning for a second, he said, "I think I'd be intuitive, logical, and extraverted". I immediately agreed.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm not quite ready to make a proper user type list. Give me some time.

Maritsa = IEI
    (I can see why she would think herself EII: IEI and EII have the same strong functions but just value them differently)
    IEI
    4 Ni Fi
    3 Fe Ne
    2 Ti Si
    1 Se Te
    EII
    4 Fi Ni
    3 Ne Fe
    2 Si Ti
    1 Te Se

HereticWacey = Beta NF, likely EIE

rat1 = Beta NF?

Augusta = IEE

and last but not least

woofie poo = Fi-PoLR

Then we would be relations of "Contrary" now please read this and explain if any of this makes sense:

Thinking about this please take into consideration that I just offered you support in regards to your type and helped explain to people how your Ne is working. Did I deliberately act against you? LOL

These are relations of an unstable psychological distance. Both partners experience difficulties in establishing and keeping a stable psychological distance between them. The only chance Contrary partners have to get on together well with each other is if they are left alone. In other cases partners usually compete over their strong sides. The reason for this is when somebody else is present, each partner tries to capture the attention of the listener by showing off their strong side. Contrary partners may like some elements of the other partner's behaviour. This often helps the partners to begin a more close relationship. However, when they are in company, their interaction can change dramatically. The introvert partner usually becomes distant, relations lose warm feelings and become formal and cautious. Both partners may start regretting that they became too trustful.

The extrovert partner normally gets the false impression that the introvert partner is deliberately acting against them. This can bring a great deal of misunderstanding and surprise into these relations, as both partners are convinced that before everything was fine. The introvert partner usually starts suppressing the activity of the extrovert partner and may reproach and criticise them. The extrovert partner in return can behave in the same way.

The most vulnerable position in these relations belongs to the extrovert partner, who may feel as if they are being betrayed. As a result the extrovert partner could start to worry excessively about their next step so as not to make any mistakes and may therefore become very suspicious. Unfortunately the extrovert partner cannot see that their introvert partner is not as bad as they have begun to imagine.

Evidence 2

I have an "elegant chin" do you see IEI having an elegant chin?

Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-05-2014 at 03:49 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok, I'll attempt to describe Kim.

She doesn't have a fleshy face. She has big gorgeous eyes, her face is rather soft and feminine as opposed to carved and corse. Her gaze is relaxed and soft as opposed to focused, intense, and tense. Her lips are pouty. Her face doesn't have striking angels but it's rather much in this shape, however her involvement is not that of an introvert:

-

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol, you're comparing math to socionics
    This is a false analogue because calling socionics maths is comparing apples and oranges
    Nothing false or faulty about this at all. In the Amadeus school of Socionics, math and Socionics are especially intertwined:

http://www2.bc.cc.ca.us/math/what_is_math.htm

In Joe-cionics, the IEs are boiled down into groups of three binary dichotomies; External/Internal, Static/Dynamic, and Object/Field. Aspectonics already does this, but the IEs are altered into something strictly different in Joe-cionics. A "0" or "1" will serve to differentiate one side of a dichotomy from another. Going from left to right, placing the aforementioned dichotomies in individual digit columns, we would be left with the following:

Joe-cionics-----------Socionics
    Ne -> 001 -> 1 ≠ 4 <- 100 <- Ne
    Fi -> 100 -> 4 ≠ 5 <- 101 <- Fi
    Se -> 000 -> 0 = 0 <- 000 <- Se
    Ti -> 101 -> 5 ≠ 1 <- 001 <- Ti
    Si -> 111 -> 7 ≠ 3 <- 011 <- Si
    Te -> 010 -> 2 = 2 <- 010 <- Te
    Ni -> 110 -> 6 ≠ 7 <- 111 <- Ni
    Fe -> 011 -> 3 ≠ 6 <- 110 <- Fe

and no, it's not just you, if you kick someone and then 10 other people do it then it is not just you who kicks someone. It is you and the 9 cowards behind you who didn't have the bollocks to pick the fight like you did.
    Who threw the first round of "kick"s? The Mad Maestro went around retyping people without any sort of justification. This was done in disparate locations. Responses to any of that can, and will, find a home in this thread. This is largely a matter of placement/location.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then we would be relations of "Contrary" now please read this and explain if any of this makes sense:

Thinking about this please take into consideration that I just offered you support in regards to your type and helped explain to people how your Ne is working. Did I deliberately act against you? LOL

These are relations of an unstable psychological distance. Both partners experience difficulties in establishing and keeping a stable psychological distance between them. The only chance Contrary partners have to get on together well with each other is if they are left alone. In other cases partners usually compete over their strong sides. The reason for this is when somebody else is present, each partner tries to capture the attention of the listener by showing off their strong side. Contrary partners may like some elements of the other partner's behaviour. This often helps the partners to begin a more close relationship. However, when they are in company, their interaction can change dramatically. The introvert partner usually becomes distant, relations lose warm feelings and become formal and cautious. Both partners may start regretting that they became too trustful.

The extrovert partner normally gets the false impression that the introvert partner is deliberately acting against them. This can bring a great deal of misunderstanding and surprise into these relations, as both partners are convinced that before everything was fine. The introvert partner usually starts suppressing the activity of the extrovert partner and may reproach and criticise them. The extrovert partner in return can behave in the same way.

The most vulnerable position in these relations belongs to the extrovert partner, who may feel as if they are being betrayed. As a result the extrovert partner could start to worry excessively about their next step so as not to make any mistakes and may therefore become very suspicious. Unfortunately the extrovert partner cannot see that their introvert partner is not as bad as they have begun to imagine.
    1. If you are IEI and woof is ILE, then you would have mirage relations, not contrary relations.
    2. Always use Filatova's descriptions:
    In these relations, it's not readily evident that the 4th channel of each partner is not receiving any support. Generally these relations are quite pleasant, but no more than that. The strong functions of partners are essentially the same, just of different orientation, thus the strong function of a partner is not appreciated (as in "I can do the same"), while the weak function is presented in an unfavorable light. Thus partners perceive each other as not exceptionally significant or authoritative, but charming and captivating persons, with whom it would be nice to spend some time with but not get into any serious projects. Exceptions are situations when mutual activity falls completely into the area of influence of 1st channel. In family life, these relations can be quite favorable, especially for those for whom the factor of psychological comfort is primary

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1. If you are IEI and woof is ILE, then you would have mirage relations, not contrary relations.
    2. Always use Filatova's descriptions:
    YOU and I have contrary relations right? Not woof.
    -

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast