Quote Originally Posted by Enter Laughing View Post
The original thread started by Krig is here, for reference, although I think it wise to start afresh rather than just merely bump that one: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...epresentatives

Around that time I created a test where in the type profiles at the end I felt compelled to put an image of a famous person in each, so I had something in mind. I think at least three I weren't happy with.

I think one goal would be to create a list with only women on it...on my list I could have had the Queen as ESI but having 15 males and 1 female on the list seemed very odd so I went the whole hog and had 16 males. I think anyway in the case of people like her majesty and Shakespeare they are in danger of being archetypes rather than individuals in their own right, and so perhaps be avoided.

Criteria I tried to keep in mind is that a person ideally be well-known worldwide, or at least prominently historic, that they not be too prone to the frivolities of modern gossip (ideally, they'd be dead), and that they be reasonable examples of their type...and perhaps further, they be head and shoulders above other representatives of their type.

My current list, in metamorphosis:
ILE - Horatio Nelson
LII - René Descartes
SEI - Paul McCartney
ESE - Robin Williams

SLE - Winston Churchill
LSI - Harry S. Truman
IEI - John Keats
EIE - John F. Kennedy

SEE - Lyndon Johnson
ESI - Richard Nixon Queen Elizabeth II
ILI - Isaac Newton