Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aggressive IEE's

Or even assertive....Do they exist? Describe if so.

Taken from the wiki socion re: Se function in an IEE...

"IEEs have the capability and ability to be direct and firm with others in such activities as giving direct commands or making categorical statements about things perceived. However, the period of time when this occurs in an IEE is generally short-lived. As soon as the IEE starts to think about and starts to seriously consider the negative connotations of their directness or firmness ( ), for example, fear of instilling fear in another person in such a way that it would cause the person to be timid to or even scared to approach the IEE thereby distorting the personal bonds the IEE has with the person ( ), the IEE will back away from making such statements. Therefore these direct and categorical statements are quite difficult for an IEE to make, even if the IEE understands the benefits of being direct or firm with others, such as the benefits of being firm or direct with children in parenthood"

EDIT for Park: The above quote is an excerpt of a description of IEE using Se. I am not suggesting this particular excerpt suggests aggression. I am making the jump myself and asking if others have experience of this.

Anyone have experience of this?

My mother is an IEE and she had some moments, she once chased me and hit me, once smacked me...etc. A very old friend of mine from school is an IEE and she has violent tendancies towards men she is in a relationship with. My brother is also IEE and though people have started fights with him in the past he is much more apssive aggressive than aggressive.

So are IEE folk just as prone to losing it as many other types? Maybe we could do a generalised run down list.... ESTp would be top no?
    Last edited by SyrupDeGem; 03-13-2014 at 09:52 AM.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim