Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Correct me if I took you wrong but are you saying that, in your perspective, Delta are not rude?
    No. All types can be rude of course. But have you noticed that the brand of rudeness from your own Quadra is easier to take? Because you "get it" better, perhaps?
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 03-17-2014 at 05:56 PM.

In my experience IEEs can be aggressive in short bursts, but without constant pressure from the outside, they fall back into their regular amicability. IEEs aggression is very inconsistent and sometimes excessive. They don't naturally know how much force is necessary and will only learn through direct experience, and most of the time err on the side of caution. Around a dual, they start to develop a healthy kind of "solidness" as they mimic the SLI's constant inner physical stubbornness (as opposed to mental stubbornness) and are less susceptible to dramatic shifts in mood.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aggressive bIEEs...

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My eyes glazed over after about three posts in this long thread. But anyway, I am not aggressive generally, but I am a bit moody and sometimes I'll flare up and get upset for a short burst of something you might call aggressiveness. I would call it "temper." It doesn't last long.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    No. All types can be rude of course. But have you noticed that the brand of rudeness from your own Quadra is easier to take? Because you "get it" better, perhaps?
    No often I find it's because I get it that it can have a sting in it's tail.Which imo can be more offensive.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234