Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
Well, the SLE guys that seek out SEI or already married to SEI that I’ve talked to tell me there is some slight helplessness. Part of it is that SEI wants to serve but is shitty with execution, yet they offer some worldly comforts. SLE is excellent with execution, but does it for Ti reasons. SEI is like IEI both that they’re in awe of SLE. Difference is, IEI manipulates and uses SLE’s Se for their own gains because IEI’s Se is dead. Whereas, SEI is willing to overlook the domineering Se energy since they have 3D Se, they don’t need to use SLE’s Se and offer Fe in a safe way while SLE offers Ti. So the difference is, SEI wants to give something to SLE, SLE recognizes there’s an equal exchange and accept. IEI wants to use SLE under the guise of unconditional love but it’s false, empty, idol worship, and I think SLE by reason have already deduced that’s a bad deal. IEI wants to play fucked up psychological warfare games with SLE, and only makes SLE work for something with no benefit in return. Demo Te will reject working so hard for free. SLE can always gain Ni from benefactor LIE and semi-dual ILI, while maintaining anchor with 4D Te. .
IDK. SLEs may attract SEIs with Ti creative for a while but ignoring Se in the latter doesn't cause SEIs to be indifferent to domineering Se, but to be more aware of it and annoyed in the long run: SEIs judge people on how considerate of others they are and 3D Se makes them less likely to fool themselves into believing a power struggle is any other thing but that. SLE are specially made to ‘put up with’ IEIs’ phychology and viceversa, so deep care will be there and they will defend one another because they ultimately understand where they are coming from. If anything, where the IEI is a woman and the SLE is a man, a lasting romantic relationship is more at risk of becoming one where the SLE applies that famous compressive ring on the IEI and ‘uses’ the IEI domestically. But maybe perspectives differ.