Thread: Article: Duality Relations ESTp and INFp by Stratiyevskaya

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the SLE guys that seek out SEI or already married to SEI that I’ve talked to tell me there is some slight helplessness. Part of it is that SEI wants to serve but is shitty with execution, yet they offer some worldly comforts. SLE is excellent with execution, but does it for Ti reasons. SEI is like IEI both that they’re in awe of SLE. Difference is, IEI manipulates and uses SLE’s Se for their own gains because IEI’s Se is dead. Whereas, SEI is willing to overlook the domineering Se energy since they have 3D Se, they don’t need to use SLE’s Se and offer Fe in a safe way while SLE offers Ti. So the difference is, SEI wants to give something to SLE, SLE recognizes there’s an equal exchange and accept. IEI wants to use SLE under the guise of unconditional love but it’s false, empty, idol worship, and I think SLE by reason have already deduced that’s a bad deal. IEI wants to play fucked up psychological warfare games with SLE, and only makes SLE work for something with no benefit in return. Demo Te will reject working so hard for free. SLE can always gain Ni from benefactor LIE and semi-dual ILI, while maintaining anchor with 4D Te.

The truth is, I’ve already had a really fucked up relationship with my dual. I’ve fallen for the mythological sparkle of being sought after and worshipped as being the most perfect ideal and how he’s so thankful to have “won” me. Meanwhile he used me (whether consciously or not) to get to his dad. His parents (divorced) had a lot of money that they withheld from him. He didn’t work and they paid for everything and his father gave him an ultimatum to get a job or no more mooching. I talked to both his parents separately and his granny... and they all rallied to pool money to support him. He said that it would have been impossible for that to happen because his mom and grandma already cut him off financially years ago and now his dad was about to do it. I convinced his family that he will go to grad school and outlined what he intended to do with his studies and degree. I also created a spreadsheet they can impose on him to detail his expenses so they can keep track of him. They liked me and my forceful reasoning worked. He claimed that I was his “ultimate prize.” What I did for him, he didn’t do anything for me. After 1.5 months, he cooled down the interaction with me and basically did the demo Fi psychological distance shit. I had enough of that and dumped him. I swear never to fall for such bullshit again. So yeah, I’ve had this experience long before socionics came into the picture to add structure and definition to the fuckery I went through.

My best friend is SEI and it’s true, I use him as an emotional punching bag. He understands me, absorbs my weaknesses because he knows it’s my nature to suppress weakness by eradicating it so he asks me about my day and listens to me but also understands why I hate people so much. There is no moral component when I deal with any SEI, whether male or female. During the course of 13 years friendship, I’ve pushed him to revamp his image- to work out, tone up, create a consistent health regiment, be more assertive and consistent with what he wants (he likes to please people but most take advantage of him). This is a friendship from when we were 14/15 years old. We just naturally take care of each other. So I can totally understand my male counterpart seeking out SEI females for the very reason I’ve listed above. I’m actually considering seeking out SEI for husband at this point as well. I don’t like it but I have to accept that I have somewhat of a “masculine” cognitive process and make peace that I may not find a man who can match me in energy. SEI is pretty good, and they’re not not helpless in the victim way (Ni) so it’ll be easier.
    Last edited by Lolita; 09-24-2020 at 09:01 AM.

Universal Dual Seeking Consciousness (164 IQ) BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    Well, the SLE guys that seek out SEI or already married to SEI that I’ve talked to tell me there is some slight helplessness. Part of it is that SEI wants to serve but is shitty with execution, yet they offer some worldly comforts. SLE is excellent with execution, but does it for Ti reasons. SEI is like IEI both that they’re in awe of SLE. Difference is, IEI manipulates and uses SLE’s Se for their own gains because IEI’s Se is dead. Whereas, SEI is willing to overlook the domineering Se energy since they have 3D Se, they don’t need to use SLE’s Se and offer Fe in a safe way while SLE offers Ti. So the difference is, SEI wants to give something to SLE, SLE recognizes there’s an equal exchange and accept. IEI wants to use SLE under the guise of unconditional love but it’s false, empty, idol worship, and I think SLE by reason have already deduced that’s a bad deal. IEI wants to play fucked up psychological warfare games with SLE, and only makes SLE work for something with no benefit in return. Demo Te will reject working so hard for free. SLE can always gain Ni from benefactor LIE and semi-dual ILI, while maintaining anchor with 4D Te.

The truth is, I’ve already had a really fucked up relationship with my dual. I’ve fallen for the mythological sparkle of being sought after and worshipped as being the most perfect ideal and how he’s so thankful to have “won” me. Meanwhile he used me (whether consciously or not) to get to his dad. His parents (divorced) had a lot of money that they withheld from him. He didn’t work and they paid for everything and his father gave him an ultimatum to get a job or no more mooching. I talked to both his parents separately and his granny... and they all rallied to pool money to support him. He said that it would have been impossible for that to happen because his mom and grandma already cut him off financially years ago and now his dad was about to do it. I convinced his family that he will go to grad school and outlined what he intended to do with his studies and degree. I also created a spreadsheet they can impose on him to detail his expenses so they can keep track of him. They liked me and my forceful reasoning worked. He claimed that I was his “ultimate prize.” What I did for him, he didn’t do anything for me. After 1.5 months, he cooled down the interaction with me and basically did the demo Fi psychological distance shit. I had enough of that and dumped him. I swear never to fall for such bullshit again. So yeah, I’ve had this experience long before socionics came into the picture to add structure and definition to the fuckery I went through.

My best friend is SEI and it’s true, I use him as an emotional punching bag. He understands me, absorbs my weaknesses because he knows it’s my nature to suppress weakness by eradicating it so he asks me about my day and listens to me but also understands why I hate people so much. There is no moral component when I deal with any SEI, whether male or female. During the course of 13 years friendship, I’ve pushed him to revamp his image- to work out, tone up, create a consistent health regiment, be more assertive and consistent with what he wants (he likes to please people but most take advantage of him). This is a friendship from when we were 14/15 years old. We just naturally take care of each other. So I can totally understand my male counterpart seeking out SEI females for the very reason I’ve listed above. I’m actually considering seeking out SEI for husband at this point as well. I don’t like it but I have to accept that I have somewhat of a “masculine” cognitive process and make peace that I may not find a man who can match me in energy. SEI is pretty good, and they’re not not helpless in the victim way (Ni) so it’ll be easier.
    It's written somewhere (just google "result dual pairs") that Result dual Pairs are extremely rare and even if they form, they arent likely to be long lasting. SLE are indeed more prone to marrying SEI according to the same source.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!