Its weird how people place so much unwarranted value in duality. When I first learned of Socionics 10 months ago, people used to tell me I should love my dual and listen to them. My answer is, but why? No one could give me any real reason other than say its your dual and you need them. Uhhh... NO. That sounds like some codependent shit. There was a male IEI who started talking to me and said he was wanting someone to save him and maybe I could be the one to. I said, No. Im not obligated to save anyone and besides, youre gay! At the time, I didnt know he was gay or not. Afterwards, he admitted that hes gay and has a bf. He just wanted to test me because there hasnt been a female SLE in the socionics group.

I reject the overly romanticized misapplication of duality. This is someone whos your complete opposite in every possible way, so logically there should be and will be clashing, which is how the concept actually works. You arent supposed to magically love your dual. There isnt any understanding coming from either side because of the subconscious expectations. No one is supposed to be longing to be exposed to their superid. Thats uncomfortable and just weird. Putting the weakest parts of yourself in another person is fucking suicide. Death by firing squad would be a much better alternative.

My hatred for IEI is not just they are illogical and overly dramatic creatures, theyre ultimately spineless and weak and rather than them launching direct attacks, theyll rally others to do their dirty work. Aside from that, they want spiritual superiority by their desire to fix others. Its a warped spiritual sense of martyr/savior complex and they don't realize how arrogant and obnoxious they truly are. The Dual is a PERSON and they dont belong to you nor have any ties to you. All too often I see IEIs being too fucking delusional that they cant accept that they'll never be more than be a part of someones life and not some grand turning point, because reality doesnt live to the fantasy of an all encompassing burning blaze of glorious passion.

Maybe male SLEs who are sx instinctual type likes the Ni victim mentality, but Ive only met one whos like that and hes SLE-Ti. Ive talked to other male SLEs and theyre also of Ti subtype but theyre either sp or so instinct and they dont want to rescue some helpless mouse. They seem to seek out their mirage (SEI). Even my bestie is a gay SEI that Ive been really close friends with for 13 years. As for romantic relationships, its been with my mirror LSI and comparison SEE. I just simply dont like Ni up close. Its too much work, and the pay off is non-existent. Theres a huge blur when it comes to their fantasy vs reality and I find it troublesome. I cannot rely on nor trust someone who doesnt anchor themselves in the physical world.