Thread: Article: Duality Relations ESTp and INFp by Stratiyevskaya

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The SLE women is one of the most gender neutral types there is. I do not believe them identify heavily with gender. IEI male I have not seen so many examples of.

But I do not think IEI male to be the dick of the world of all the types. I think them would theoretically be kind of neutral when all comes around. Duality work so that SLE have a 3d and 4d egoblock which is a weakness of the IEI whom borrow the strength of SLE to cover up weakspots and verse versa.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Israel Capitan View Post
    the dick of the world of all the types
    this wording
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    this wording
    It happens. Taking it out of its context and it make no sense.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    I do not believe them identify heavily with gender.
    People have "sex" identity, while the term "gender" is nonsense for normal people. As for common women social role/duty, the main are to born children, to rise them and care about home. ESTP women want to do this not lesser than women of other types. They do it in authoritarian and active style, what traditions relate to men. Mostly because of pre-industrial culture when women were limited due to constant pregnancy and the need to care about many children, while men had much more possibilities to be leaders and for external activity.
    I had ESTP grandmother, she was like a home commander. Liked to be leader everywhere, was severe sometimes. Family had all they needed on material level, but not much of kind words. She had no problems with socialization being ESTP-woman and there was no general thought about her as inappropriate. Some men could like this in women, other not, - nothing special.

But I do not think IEI male to be the dick of the world of all the types.
    Yes. I described ESTP-woman example I saw close. Similarly there are no problems for INFP-men just because of their type. To fit average social requirements, where most people live, type is not a serious limitation.