Thread: Hey everyone : Member Questionnaire 1 + Some others, thanks!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I wanted to get back to you a bit. I have some contradiction I wanted to share, if you could give me your insight, I'd be happy.

Here is the deal, I have begun to watch some supposed functions music videos, i.e Ti, Fe supposed music videos.
    Well, I thought, why not. And I have come to the conclusion that I can't stand Fe, Si is just so boring, Se is bearable, not for long thought. Fi and Ni/Ne are quite nice, and I don't really mind Ti and Te, not the best I'd say, but it's alright.
    Just to my point of view, this is how I see things : I "prefer" Te over Ti ; Se over Si ; Fi over Fe ; and it's about the same with the Intuitive function.

After that I came around the dichotomies, from what I have gotten, I'm supposed to be IEI, to which I laughed since I can't stand Fe "supposed" music videos.
    To be honest, I might have just gone wrong with the dichotomies, it's a bit subjective, to judge yourself, anyway. I thought I might be ILI, but then the dichotomies are wrong, which could been.

To sum up, I have a bit of trouble finding what I'm about, and I have tried going throught Jung chapters, they are fat and heavy, it's huge man.

Also, I have took the questionnaire by Irina Iglit, if it serves you : http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Elochka/page2
    Last edited by Mega; 02-19-2015 at 07:09 AM.